PDA

View Full Version : No Jacket, No Tie, No Service

W1CK3D SAINT
06-07-2008, 10:54 PM
One day a big gruff guy pulls up to a fancy restaurant in a dirty old car. He goes inside and the host tells him that gentlemen must wear a jacket in order to eat there. So, the guy goes back to his car, pops open the trunk and pulls out a dusty old jacket. The man puts on the jacket, brushes off the dust and again attempts to enter. When approached, the host gives the man another reason why he can't enter and says that he is required to wear a tie. Once again, the man returns to his trunk. This time he pulls out jumper cables, puts them around his neck, and proceeds to tie them into a PERFECT Windsor Knot. He approaches the host again to show that he has complied with his request. Begrudgingly, the host allows the man to enter the restaurant, but gives him the stern warning...

You Better not try to START anything!

Yeah, it's a lame joke, I tell it bad, and it's probably been told already, but it's been in my head lately and thought I'd share

CobraSnake
06-11-2008, 03:21 PM
holy gayness

Smokey1226
06-11-2008, 03:42 PM
Cliff notes???

CobraSnake
06-12-2008, 03:17 PM
Cliff notes???

really gay ass joke. Save your time

michelle
06-12-2008, 07:09 PM
Cliff notes???

You need cliff notes for a paragraph?

GRAMPS SS
06-12-2008, 08:13 PM
he needs cliff note for everything michelle....i mean everything....

W1CK3D SAINT
06-14-2008, 11:25 AM
Yeesh! Tough room :tomato Hey, I admit right on the bottom that it's a lame joke. It barely made me half-chuckle the 1st time I heard it. I only posted it 'cause I was bored, the joke was in my head for some reason, and I was enjoying a refreshing beverage at the time :alcoholic

No Refunds Will Be Given For Time Wasted Reading The Above Joke!
If you still have problems with the services provided, please feel free to call one of our highly trained customer service representatives at 1-800-EET-5H1T
Thank You

I'm just playin' :rolf After I realized I posted that, I knew the joke was gonna die... horribly. Thank god it's not my joke.

GRAMPS SS
06-14-2008, 05:59 PM
you posted it...it's your joke....

Berettaspeed
06-15-2008, 02:02 PM
HAHA its one of those its sooooo stupid that the guy who posts it is now funny:chair:.. im sure well hang on to this forever...... :)

Voodoo Chick
07-07-2008, 10:30 PM
Persoanlly, I loved it. I will now tell it to everyone I know.