PDA

View Full Version : Project 2 show feedback

Heat Seeker WS6
06-07-2008, 05:10 PM
Aside from the weather cutting it short, it was a great time seeing old & new faces and many sweet cars- even with the inevitable incoming storms. Phil, Rob & others from PII, THANKS for the hospitality! :headbang
The mini-cruise from the park N ride to the shop was pretty cool & looked like it turned alot of heads.

If you guys do a rainday Im ALL over it :banana:banana:banana

Pics up shortly

Breecher_7
06-07-2008, 05:11 PM
Aside from the weather cutting it short, it was a great time seeing old & new faces and many sweet cars- even with the inevitable incoming storms. Phil, Rob & others from PII, THANKS for the hospitality! :headbang
The mini-cruise from the park N ride to the shop was pretty cool & looked like it turned alot of heads.

If you guys do a rainday Im ALL over it :banana:banana:banana

Pics up shortly

Bring your ass up to west bend tomarrow John.....

turbogarrett
06-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Damn, that was a rough ride home! Hope everyone made it home without incident. Got hit by some hail, had one nearly golf ball sized hit my glass sunroof, wou've done some damage hadit hit anywhere else.

nismodave
06-07-2008, 05:41 PM
Well I made a good decision by keeping the car home.

Rob said they will try again this year.

lilws6
06-07-2008, 05:44 PM
i was wondering why i was seeing so many cars on my way home from work saw tons with big rims then saw some cars from here and some bad ass sounding supra's

CobraSnake
06-07-2008, 05:59 PM
i was wondering why i was seeing so many cars on my way home from work saw tons with big rims then saw some cars from here and some bad ass sounding supra's

yeah usually its a pretty bad ass little show. Lots of great cars good food and BURNOUTS!!

LIZMO
06-07-2008, 06:35 PM
if there is a raindate i'm in as well. was a good turnout for the hour or so before it rained.

Cleveland Dave
06-07-2008, 07:00 PM
it wasnt bad...the ride home to madison sucked though.

70challenger452
06-07-2008, 07:03 PM
other than my car being dirtier than shit it was good, I was at work when two buddies called me and told me to come over, luckly for me when it started to storm I was able to park inside a block away. I don't know if any of you guys were down there when it happend but the building across the road from project 2 was hit by lightning

70challenger452
06-07-2008, 07:09 PM
oh, so funny story, right after me and my two buddies left, I went over in they're old bulding(storage for us now) to put away some car before the hail hit and two kids that looked way to young to be driving pull up in an explorer walk right in and ask "is this where you guys keep the lambo's?" as they were looking at a 93 vette, 63 dodge, and a 69 roadrunner

W1CK3D SAINT
06-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Damn you, Mother Nature!!! :flipoff2: I took my truck to get washed then had to run some errands and before you know it, the storms hit. I'm definitely up for the rain date. Hell, I may even participate in the cruise, eventhough that means driving out of Waukesha only to drive right back lol

HAMRHEAD
06-07-2008, 08:15 PM
Barely made it home. No A/C or heater = fogged up windows. Had to crack the passenger side so I could see something. Definitely would be up for a rain date.

UnderPSI
06-07-2008, 10:44 PM
I know he was talking about moving this one, but it had been planed since last year. I am pretty sure they are going to have another one. Maybe a longer cruise.

Racer X79
06-07-2008, 11:04 PM
I stoped by for a little bit, the clouds looked like hell on my way there, as soon as I got there my wife called to tell me about the tornado warnings. So for the 2 minutes and one trip around the parking lot...it was cool:thumbsup
No defroster-no heater-no wipers+slicks=Doom

HAMRHEAD
06-07-2008, 11:50 PM
No wipers? That suks!

Flicktitty
06-08-2008, 03:51 PM
fawkin rain..

i'm in for another try.