PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: Projects and parts

350-Z28
06-07-2008, 03:14 AM
I'd like to trade some or all of my spare cars and parts to get a good motorcycle or one good running car to drive around. Here is what I have:

1984 Camaro Z28 shell, originally 5spd bought from kentucky and sheetmetal is really clean with minor surface rust on core support. Comes with 91-92 Z28 body kit clean title $400

1988 Camaro RS with 91-92 Z28 body kit, shaved doors and gas door originally v6 and automatic exceptionally clean body with mint dash pad. Clean title $800

I have two small blocks partially disassembled both need rebuilds but have good blocks. One is a 350 4-bolt, the other 327 2-bolt. Both engines are complete but in pieces, even have some extra parts including lunati lifters and Cloyes adjustable timing set new in box. Also have a 700-R4 that comes with a TCi full manual reverse pattern valve body thats used but not installed, only had about 1k on it before pulled out. And i have a posi rear diff from a 99 Z28 set up for disc brakes that could be thrown in to sweeten the deal, 3.42 gears I believe $800 for it all

For both camaros and all parts $1800

1982 Mustang GT, 87+ body kit mild build on motor, holley 600cfm carb, weiand intake, lakewood shatterproof bellhousing, z-bag aftermarket rebuilt T5 trans, B&M Short throw shifter, posi rear end, traction bars, long tube headers, electric fuel pump, also looks like prior to sitting previous owner got all new suspension for it. I drove it once since I got it running and it moves pretty good, pretty clean body but could use new paint (previous owner did a poor job), the brakes could also stand to be gone through, didnt want to stop real well. There is a child support lien on title from a few owners before me and I lakc the time to get that sorted out. Would make a great drag project or if you can do the leg work a good street car. $1500

I am open to reasonable offers! (Please no low balling)

I have pics of some if not all the cars upon request. I'd like to get a good running motorcycle out of it all, either a cruiser or a sport bike, would like 2001 and up but I'm open to offers, not manufacturer particular let me know what you have.

As far as cars go I would like a good running/good bodied Civic, 94+ Integra, 96+ Camaro/Trans Am (prefer 98+ and a 6spd), 240sx, prelude, eclipse/talon but I'm open to offers, but would prefer manual for any of these cars

262-352-0261 is the cell.

Thanks Andy

350-Z28
06-07-2008, 03:15 AM
Have someone interested in mustang.

loud91rs
06-07-2008, 12:21 PM
If you are willing to part with the mint dash pad let me know.

FASTZ2895
06-09-2008, 08:41 AM
I'd like to trade some or all of my spare cars and parts to get a good motorcycle or one good running car to drive around. Here is what I have:

1984 Camaro Z28 shell, originally 5spd bought from kentucky and sheetmetal is really clean with minor surface rust on core support. Comes with 91-92 Z28 body kit clean title $400

1988 Camaro RS with 91-92 Z28 body kit, shaved doors and gas door originally v6 and automatic exceptionally clean body with mint dash pad. Clean title $800

I have two small blocks partially disassembled both need rebuilds but have good blocks. One is a 350 4-bolt, the other 327 2-bolt. Both engines are complete but in pieces, even have some extra parts including lunati lifters and Cloyes adjustable timing set new in box. Also have a 700-R4 that comes with a TCi full manual reverse pattern valve body thats used but not installed, only had about 1k on it before pulled out. And i have a posi rear diff from a 99 Z28 set up for disc brakes that could be thrown in to sweeten the deal, 3.42 gears I believe $800 for it all

For both camaros and all parts $1800

1982 Mustang GT, 87+ body kit mild build on motor, holley 600cfm carb, weiand intake, lakewood shatterproof bellhousing, z-bag aftermarket rebuilt T5 trans, B&M Short throw shifter, posi rear end, traction bars, long tube headers, electric fuel pump, also looks like prior to sitting previous owner got all new suspension for it. I drove it once since I got it running and it moves pretty good, pretty clean body but could use new paint (previous owner did a poor job), the brakes could also stand to be gone through, didnt want to stop real well. There is a child support lien on title from a few owners before me and I lakc the time to get that sorted out. Would make a great drag project or if you can do the leg work a good street car. $1500

I am open to reasonable offers! (Please no low balling)

I have pics of some if not all the cars upon request. I'd like to get a good running motorcycle out of it all, either a cruiser or a sport bike, would like 2001 and up but I'm open to offers, not manufacturer particular let me know what you have.

As far as cars go I would like a good running/good bodied Civic, 94+ Integra, 96+ Camaro/Trans Am (prefer 98+ and a 6spd), 240sx, prelude, eclipse/talon but I'm open to offers, but would prefer manual for any of these cars

262-352-0261 is the cell.

Thanks Andy

PM me pic's of the 84 and 88 camaro's very interested!!!!