PDA

View Full Version : Scammer Gets Pwnd

That_Guy
06-06-2008, 08:48 AM
dude sells broken crappy items that where advertised as new, wrong items and or shipped non at all. then tells people he is dead broke stops answering messages. local members who know him tell him there is a head hunt going on. he shows up and gets pwnd. moderator locks the the thread because he is a douche and is afraid that it will become an epic thread... i met this moderator in person.. mega ***.

enjoy
http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/showthread.php?t=115262

DirtyMax
06-06-2008, 09:32 AM
At least he ships his shit, broken or otherwise. That's one up on some local asshat we all remember and love....:durr

ND4SPD
06-06-2008, 09:35 AM
You should look around for a guy named "Brandon Hentges". He is an epic scammer in the 3000GT/Stealth and Supra circles (he's from the Green Bay area). I posted a warning on here a few months back when he ripped off one of the Chicago tuner shops (Sound Performance). Makes this clown look like a saint. Sold $10k of misrepresented parts on someone else's eBay account. More recently he sold some guy in Michigan a junk tranny and twin-plate clutch for almost $5000 (saying that the tranny only had 37k on it and the clutch only had 500 break-in miles). Then of course there's Manny Alves... he's another big time scammer. That was a good read though... thanks for sharing. :)

That_Guy
06-06-2008, 09:59 AM
You should look around for a guy named "Brandon Hentges". He is an epic scammer in the 3000GT/Stealth and Supra circles (he's from the Green Bay area). I posted a warning on here a few months back when he ripped off one of the Chicago tuner shops (Sound Performance). Makes this clown look like a saint. Sold $10k of misrepresented parts on someone else's eBay account. More recently he sold some guy in Michigan a junk tranny and twin-plate clutch for almost $5000 (saying that the tranny only had 37k on it and the clutch only had 500 break-in miles). Then of course there's Manny Alves... he's another big time scammer. That was a good read though... thanks for sharing. :)

ive seen some of those thread. all of them epic in there own right

spindler27
06-06-2008, 05:17 PM
look up resin8, kustomatix or glacial graphics on the srtforums, if you think 10k is huge, kustomatix was over 40k!!

resin8 is currently in a jail cell by the way!

Windsors 03 Cobra
06-06-2008, 05:33 PM
EPIC ! EPIC ! EPIC ! :rolleyes:

That_Guy
06-06-2008, 06:23 PM
EPIC ! EPIC ! EPIC ! :rolleyes:

yeah yeah yeah...:rolf

Berettaspeed
06-08-2008, 10:21 AM
yawns* i thought it was going to be better. i want my 5 minutes back for wasting my time.

michelle
06-08-2008, 10:23 AM
You would think scammers would learn that it's hard to get away with stuff like that on online forums. People are super resourceful now and always seem to track the person down, but not before finding embarrassing information or pictures of the person first.

MurphysLaw88GT
06-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Good thing we got the BCM detectives