PDA

View Full Version : Rev It Up And Go Go

W1CK3D SAINT
06-05-2008, 10:43 PM
Anyone heard the song Rev It Up And Go Go by Jesse James Dupree (frontman of Jackyl) and Dixie Inc? I think it's pretty badass and I thought some people around here might like it :headbang

The song can be heard at their Myspace page that's linked below.

http://www.myspace.com/dixieinc

What do you guys think?

MoCkiN U
06-05-2008, 10:48 PM
nope. 20 seconds in shut it off

W1CK3D SAINT
06-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Hmm, that's odd. I just clicked the link and it's workin' for me... the whole song. Maybe the song hit a snag while loading. Do you have high speed internet? I know that the whole song itself doesn't completely load until after 2mins (never stops playing though) into it on my pc and I have roadrunner. Sorry if the link doesn't work for you very well. It was the only place I could find where you could listen to a decent version of the whole song for free.

The song is played occasionally on 94.1 WJJO if anyone's wondering what radio station they might hear it on.

W1CK3D SAINT
06-05-2008, 11:08 PM
Oops. Apparently I'm a dumbass lol I just realized you meant YOU shut it off and it didn't shut off on you.

Oh well. To each their own, right?

LIZMO
06-05-2008, 11:23 PM
its decent. i personally like jackyl better tho.

STANMAN
06-05-2008, 11:23 PM
Has there been any GOOD car songs since Jan and Dean? I mean there have been some OK ones, but yeah, listening to Jan and Dean blows all the current car stuff out of the water!

MoCkiN U
06-06-2008, 10:25 AM
Oops. Apparently I'm a dumbass lol I just realized you meant YOU shut it off and it didn't shut off on you.

Oh well. To each their own, right?

Yup! I think you start a good idea though. Maybe we start a topic about BCM cruise songs? Favorite 10 songs to put on a cd to jam too while driving

0TransAm0
06-06-2008, 11:05 AM
eh its ok i thought it would be a little more country but its ok...

W1CK3D SAINT
06-07-2008, 08:14 PM
That sounds like a great idea! Now, would they have to be car-related or just whatever people have preferences for when cruisin' in their rides? I didn't do a search, but it seems to me that something like that should probably have been brought up already. If it hasn't, I really think that maybe the time has come for such a thread.