PDA

View Full Version : Scott E's Pub

Windsors 03 Cobra
06-05-2008, 09:05 PM
When did that hole in the wall on the SE corner of 100 and Beloit become Scott E's Pub ? Didn't it just get renamed twinz or some crap ?

Car Guy
06-05-2008, 09:54 PM
When did that hole in the wall on the SE corner of 100 and Beloit become Scott E's Pub ? Didn't it just get renamed twinz or some crap ?

And it was JUST named Twinz not too long ago, but that's the nature of the business.....:goof

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

Breecher_7
06-06-2008, 05:42 AM
The guy who actually OWNS the place is leasing it out. From what I understand he cancelled "twinz inn" lease because he didnt like some of the shit going on in the bar. The current lease holder is a assclown though.

CobraSnake
06-06-2008, 03:30 PM
The guy who actually OWNS the place is leasing it out. From what I understand he cancelled "twinz inn" lease because he didnt like some of the shit going on in the bar. The current lease holder is a assclown though.

From what I was told. It was called sulleys which was getting ghetto and had the crappiest pool tables around. The owner then leased the bar to two twin girls which in turn named it "twinz Inn". They re-felted the pool tables and kind of changed stuff around, made it alot better then it was when it was Sulley's. Then the actual owner of the bar sold the bar to the new owner Scotty. Which changed the name again to Scotty's and thats where it's at now. Its a nice bar and is usually packed. I'm there on tuesdays most weeks.

Mark

Karps TA
06-06-2008, 03:38 PM
It's not the Same Scotty from Scott E's on like 29th and Forest Home back in the day is it?

If so, oh crap their goes my liver.....

CobraSnake
06-06-2008, 03:41 PM
It's not the Same Scotty from Scott E's on like 29th and Forest Home back in the day is it?

If so, oh crap their goes my liver.....

I do not know for sure. I believe he is there almost every night helping out the bartenders.

Mark

Windsors 03 Cobra
06-06-2008, 03:47 PM
Looked darn busy when I drove by last night, but new bars are always busy.
Ghetto on 108th St ? Damn, black folks, white trash or roaches and dirty cups ?

CobraSnake
06-06-2008, 03:59 PM

no ghetto as in "thugs" and just trashy people. All that has changed since its been twinz inn though.

lordairgtar
06-07-2008, 12:04 AM
God, I remember those days at Scott Es on Forest Home. Great fun. I'm too damned old for that stuff now.

Deggy
06-07-2008, 04:20 AM
Its pretty nice in there now. The owner used to bartend at ammans.

Karps TA
06-09-2008, 12:43 PM
I just got it confirmed it's the same guy who owned the original Scott E's Pub. I'm just so happy I could cry.

CobraSnake
06-09-2008, 12:45 PM
I will most likely be going there tomorrow.

Mark

Quick96ss
06-09-2008, 11:51 PM

I was just in there on sat i know a couple people that work there. its a nice bar. Scotty was throwing people out for having ghetto cloths on and he even kicked a guy out with a tattoo on his neck. The guy wasn't very happy!

lordairgtar
06-10-2008, 12:14 AM
I can see throwing out the Wanksters , but tats? No way.

mrz28M6
06-10-2008, 12:20 AM
scotty says "no malibuz most wanted"!

SlowStee
06-10-2008, 12:22 AM
No Neck tats allowed. I bounce there occasionally. Will be working there Wednesday night :)

Scott E. has made it a great establishment.

ponyride00
06-10-2008, 03:17 AM
Ive been going there since its been Sulleys and Scott seem to have the place looking better than ever. Seemed like a good guy.

Breecher_7
06-10-2008, 05:14 AM
No Neck tats allowed. I bounce there occasionally. Will be working there Wednesday night :)

Scott E. has made it a great establishment.

I dont have any tats but to not allow someone in the bar because they have a tat on there neck is bullshit. This is the reason I think he is an assclown. Its discrimination.

Karps TA
06-10-2008, 07:54 AM
He was pretty strict with security at the original bar. Until he sold it. Then the new people were much more lax, and the place went to hill within a year, then closed down a couple years later.

I'm happy to see that. I'm too old to want to deal with jackasses pumped up on liquid muscle.

Russ Jerome
06-10-2008, 04:19 PM
I dont have any tats but to not allow someone in the bar because they have a tat on there neck is bullshit. This is the reason I think he is an assclown. Its discrimination.

I've got a few tattoo's, my kids have em as do most my freinds.

Three of the four guys I know who have tats rolling up there
neck I wouldn't leave alone with my wife, kids or my money...
Sorry to generalize but if the dudes got a swastika on the
center of his forehead you don't want to drink near him unarmed.

Neal Steffek
06-10-2008, 06:16 PM

Just wondering, do you know what the word discrimination means? As I bar owner I have the right to refuse service to ANYONE, for ANY reason, as long as it isnt for there race, religon, gender, or sexual preference.

So if he wants to say no tats, then no tats it is. At my bar I don't want people with bikes there after dark. Last thing I need is a bunch of loud bikes starting up when the people who live around my bar are trying to sleep. So I tell them, sorry, I don't want there money if you ride in on a bike.

Breecher_7
06-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Just wondering, do you know what the word discrimination means? As I bar owner I have the right to refuse service to ANYONE, for ANY reason, as long as it isnt for there race, religon, gender, or sexual preference.

So if he wants to say no tats, then no tats it is. At my bar I don't want people with bikes there after dark. Last thing I need is a bunch of loud bikes starting up when the people who live around my bar are trying to sleep. So I tell them, sorry, I don't want there money if you ride in on a bike.

Its still discrimination, regardless if you have "the right to refuse service to anyone". And because of it I choose not to patronize his establishment ever again.

Neal Steffek
06-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Its still discrimination, regardless if you have "the right to refuse service to anyone". And because of it I choose not to patronize his establishment ever again.

It is not discrimination. I am not trying to start crap, or be a jerk, but no matter how I say this it will come out wrong. You say you will never go back there again, but that is EXACTLY what the owner wants to hear. He doesn't want you back. He got exactly what he wants, you not being there.

When I work downtown I have a long list of things people can not wear to get in. Lots of people start the discrimination, racist, ect ect bomb on me, but inside my head I think it is funny that they just dont get it.

Breecher_7
06-10-2008, 08:28 PM
To each his own. Regardless of the logic your using, it is still a form of discrimination.

I will choose not to spend a dime there.

CobraSnake
06-11-2008, 11:57 AM
I've never got kicked out from there and I have a swastika on my forehead and a tat on my neck???