PDA

View Full Version : WTB Rear Swingarm stand

T-Bag
06-05-2008, 03:20 PM
Anyone have a spare that they would be willing to sell? I don't have pegs coming from the swingarm so it would have to be on that has the pads to lift from the arm itself.

Breecher_7
06-05-2008, 05:24 PM
Buy a set of spools and a real lift. The pad lifts get in the ******* way all the time!!!!

T-Bag
06-05-2008, 09:16 PM
Buy a set of spools and a real lift. The pad lifts get in the ******* way all the time!!!!

Just bought some spools, gonna find a lift.

-stew-
06-06-2008, 01:14 AM
t-rex-racing.com I paid $120 for a front and a rear stand shipped. they are on ebay too.

lilws6
06-06-2008, 08:56 AM
don and roys had one yesterday for $98 i was tempted but had no way of getting it home lol

SSScottSS
06-20-2008, 03:30 AM
t-rex-racing.com I paid $120 for a front and a rear stand shipped. they are on ebay too.

Same one's I have. No complaints here

-stew-
06-20-2008, 11:52 AM
Same one's I have. No complaints here

I saw a rear stand on craigslist the other day. The only issue I have with my t-rex rear stand is the bar that you use lifting with out spools interferes with my rear caliper. I took the cover off the bar and notched it for clearance but didn't do a good enough job. I scratched my rear caliper. Purely cosmetic. Oh well. You have to look real hard to see it.

loud91rs
06-21-2008, 07:55 PM
Vortex makes a pretty decent rear stand. I loved mine.

pOrk
06-22-2008, 11:29 AM
Trex stands are garbage, once you use a real stand you would never trust your bike on a trex again.

vortexsstands ae pretty good too, i hadhose before i bought my pitbulls.

I will be sellin my rear spool combo pitbul and front fork lift w/ head tube adapter pit once my bike is officially sold. A guy in champaigne is supposedly picking the bike up this coming hursday

-stew-
06-22-2008, 09:38 PM
Trex stands are garbage, once you use a real stand you would never trust your bike on a trex again.

vortexsstands ae pretty good too, i hadhose before i bought my pitbulls.

I will be sellin my rear spool combo pitbul and front fork lift w/ head tube adapter pit once my bike is officially sold. A guy in champaigne is supposedly picking the bike up this coming hursday

Garbage? My bike is 550lbs and she is rockrocksteadysteady on my chrome t-rex's; even with 220lbs of me on there. And I've not been impressed with anything vortex (aka lockhardt-philips) puts their name on. Much like Harley Davidson, they don't make shit but you can buy the rights to put their name on what ever junk you make if you got the loot.