PDA

View Full Version : Movie-"The Strangers"

Prince Valiant
06-04-2008, 09:56 PM
With Liv Tyler...

GREAT movie...great scares. My fiancee watched less than half

I can only recommend it for those that like the creepy, suspenseful type movies...not the gorey ones (though this had some violent scenes). Really like to build you up and then unload.

Great movie to take you're g/f to or something...Mine is still walking around the house to make sure no ones around, lol. She got the gun out and everything. :goof

STANMAN
06-04-2008, 10:08 PM
"Sometimes I sit on my hand until it is numb and pleasure myself, I call it a stranger. Have you ever given yourself a stranger?"

"YEAH!!!!!!!"

(said in the voice of Dave Chappelle playing his Lil John charecter:rolf)

Sorry, I see things sometimes that bring funny thoughts to my head that I like to share. Movie seems like a good one though, is she an elf in this one?:goof

STANMAN
06-04-2008, 10:11 PM
Which brings to mind another funny thought, it was by some comedian, I don't know who:

Any of you ever seen LOTR? You know, it won acadamy awards for everything? I just don't get it, all's it is is 4 hours of people walking around. I mean FVCK, even the TREES walk around in this movie:rolf

stenchmiester
06-05-2008, 07:12 PM
i also saw this movie my fav part is when she opens the blind with the knife and dude is right there

Karps TA
06-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Which brings to mind another funny thought, it was by some comedian, I don't know who:

Any of you ever seen LOTR? You know, it won acadamy awards for everything? I just don't get it, all's it is is 4 hours of people walking around. I mean FVCK, even the TREES walk around in this movie:rolf

That was Randall in Clerks 2.

STANMAN
06-06-2008, 05:42 PM
That was Randall in Clerks 2.

Ding ding ding, that's where it was!!! Great movie. "I'm bringing it back:rolf"

Deggy
06-07-2008, 04:25 AM
Movie sucked. No plot at all. It was just a dragged out random murder. The movie could of been over in 25 mins.

Seriously the movie had no point to me. Did freak my girl out a little though. But she still thought the movie sucked too.

The movie was predictable just like every other horror movie.

70 cutlass 442
06-07-2008, 02:12 PM
Movie sucked. No plot at all. It was just a dragged out random murder. The movie could of been over in 25 mins.

Seriously the movie had no point to me. Did freak my girl out a little though. But she still thought the movie sucked too.

The movie was predictable just like every other horror movie.

you have a girl again? pics?

Deggy
06-07-2008, 03:45 PM
you have a girl again? pics?

#4 on my myspace.

STANMAN
06-07-2008, 04:08 PM
#4 on my myspace.

So the woman who is taking care of your weiner is #4??? What exactly do the 3 above her take care of:rolf