PDA

View Full Version : heatseeker and Nismodave? and others

lilws6
06-02-2008, 07:41 PM
I believe i saw you two sitting on hwy 100 and cleveland i was driving across on cleveland and got on it a lil. Saw john later passing oscars as well. Also this night a nice blue with white striped viper a red viper were seen. And last but not least i left the gf's house and low and behold a blue srt4 pulls out behind me on 100 and finally gets beside me at coldspring. heard him downshift and well i couldn't let him hang there so i had to down shift as well. low and behold that little bugger was quick. if that thing could get traction it would walk my car all day but because he couldn't i had the advantage:headbang

Heat Seeker WS6
06-02-2008, 07:55 PM
Crap, was that you when I and a few others were sitting in Oscars that went by? If so, that car sounds badass :headbang

That was the 1st time in a few years Dave & mine cars have been on the road at the same time, muchless driving next to each other! For me, that was a very cool moment. :headbang:headbang His car is a piece of art & did a hell of a job with it.

lilws6
06-02-2008, 08:03 PM
yea i turned right on lincoln to head to the gf's house and stomped it a little

lilws6
06-02-2008, 08:04 PM
and i must say that nismo's car is a work of art pure sex i want it with an ls1 in it lol

nismodave
08-26-2008, 09:01 PM
Man, I never saw this thread.

TY LILws6.

I saw your car at show, sat. Very nice!!

Waver
08-26-2008, 09:19 PM
lilws6 saw you last night on highway when I was just killing time on my way back from a friends house....car looks good

lilws6
08-27-2008, 08:55 AM
thanks was on the way to drop off the girlfriend stopped at oscars for some ice cream