PDA

View Full Version : suspicious activity

forest
05-30-2008, 10:50 AM
so at 2:30 am today Brad got up to get something 2 eat, and saw headlights parked on the road outside the shop, he stared at them for a while and then the lights shut off, he ran outside and the car was gone, got a fair id on the car, and were lookin into it further, and taking more saftey measures at the shop. Lets hope no one tries anything dumb as there is somone there 24/7 let me know if you here anything please.

Smokey1226
05-30-2008, 10:53 AM
so at 2:30 am today Brad got up to get something 2 eat, and saw headlights parked on the road outside the shop, he stared at them for a while and then the lights shut off, he ran outside and the car was gone, got a fair id on the car, and were lookin into it further, and taking more saftey measures at the shop. Lets hope no one tries anything dumb as there is somone there 24/7 let me know if you here anything please.

I've got a LOT of guns and am for hire?!? Ill stay up shootn the shit with your g/f while watching over the shop! :D

spindler27
05-30-2008, 10:54 AM
i'd talk to the ex big 3 gang, maybe a little butt hurt?

FASTZ2895
05-30-2008, 10:56 AM

I'm a paid killer for the govt....I'll work for a dyno tune:thumbsup

forest
05-30-2008, 10:59 AM
I've got a LOT of guns and am for hire?!? Ill stay up shootn the shit with your g/f while watching over the shop! :D

haha we got the whole gun thing sorted out......:devil the last thing somone wants to do is break in around here, not to mention cameras around the shop.... maybe we will put one facing the road as well.

spindler27
05-30-2008, 11:01 AM
I'm a paid killer for the govt....I'll work for a dyno tune:thumbsup

CALL HIM!^^^

Smokey1226
05-30-2008, 11:01 AM
haha we got the whole gun thing sorted out......:devil the last thing somone wants to do is break in around here, not to mention cameras around the shop.... maybe we will put one facing the road as well.

Idk, i just bought my new 7mm mag and have been itchn to shoot it?!?!?! We practice all of our guns from 350yards and in. Between my dads 300mag, my 7mm mag, brothers 30-06 we can take em out before they even get close to the shop!

forest
05-30-2008, 11:11 AM
CALL HIM!^^^

I got his # Ill holler at him if need be......:)

*SNOOP*
05-30-2008, 11:11 AM
Ok, I'm sorry it was me...... That was my car outside....I was gonna break in to see if your dyno can handle 1200 ft.lbs. of torque...

forest
05-30-2008, 11:12 AM
Ok, I'm sorry it was me...... That was my car outside....I was gonna break in to see if your dyno can handle 1200 ft.lbs. of torque...

haha no need to break in Snoop, just show up at dynodays next week :thumbsup

Smokey1226
05-30-2008, 11:16 AM
Forest, PM Directions up there. From Burlington, unless someone from here wants to wait for me ill follow them up!

forest
05-30-2008, 11:20 AM
Forest, PM Directions up there. From Burlington, unless someone from here wants to wait for me ill follow them up!

check my website and I think it has directions from 45north click on services link

scaleracer
05-30-2008, 11:20 AM

lol! you have to be kidding! :goof

2 bad z's
05-30-2008, 11:22 AM
Ok, I'm sorry it was me...... That was my car outside....I was gonna break in to see if your dyno can handle 1200 ft.lbs. of torque...Love it ,

domokun
05-30-2008, 11:24 AM
Def. watch your stuff. I got robbed last Saturday in downtown by breaking in a screen window.

me and my roommate lost the following
2x 40" LCD tv's
2x xbox 360's with about 10 games each
2x ps3's with about 5 games each
about 60 blu ray movies
2x laptops ( about 1500 each )
2x gaming desktop pc's ( about 2500 each )
2x digital cameras
2x surround sounds ( both about 1500 in equipment )
brand new bottle of Grey goose vodka ( pathetic that they have to steal my booze! )
northface coat
authentic brewers hat
g/f's coach purses
all my watches ( 2x tag heuer, 1 movado )
and about 3200 cash in my room.

grand total close to 30k

the sad part is that it was a complete loss....no renters insurance :(

now I have renters and my gun is loaded

and the BIGGEST kicker of all....we went to the mall at 6pm and got back at 8:30 pm so they broke in a broad day light and did there shit :( ( flipped up couches, matresses, went through EVER drawer in my / his room

nobody seen crap and I live on 2 main streets ( jackson / kilborne )

so my advice....watch yourself.

forest
05-30-2008, 11:27 AM
O I will, trust me, there really is somone there 24/7 no BS, and the place is locked up tighter than fort knox, and will stay that way, with video.... the best part is, we are in the middle of nowhere, so whoever that was, had to go a long way out of there way to take a look, so it points to a very few people, and we are checking some things out to verify any suspects.

scaleracer
05-30-2008, 11:27 AM
Def. watch your stuff. I got robbed last Saturday in downtown by breaking in a screen window.

2x 40" LCD tv's
about 60 blu ray movies
2x digital cameras

and the REAL kicker...it was a complete loss....no renters insurance :(

and the BIGGEST kicker of all....we went to the mall at 6pm and got back at 8:30 pm so they broke in a broad day light and did there shit :(

damn man that sucks! the gas prices are making people have to rob people to pay their bills!

H8RADE
05-30-2008, 11:28 AM

2x 40" LCD tv's
about 60 blu ray movies
2x digital cameras

and the REAL kicker...it was a complete loss....no renters insurance :(

and the BIGGEST kicker of all....we went to the mall at 6pm and got back at 8:30 pm so they broke in a broad day light and did there shit :(

2 of everything, eh?
I smell more BS from a lying POS.
:goof

scaleracer
05-30-2008, 11:29 AM
O I will, trust me, there really is somone there 24/7 no BS, and the place is locked up tighter than fort knox, and will stay that way, with video....

Yeah but if they want to get in! Trust me they will find some way!

Smokey1226
05-30-2008, 11:38 AM
IF there's a will there is a way. Sadly enough its true :(

forest
05-30-2008, 11:53 AM
well, lets hope not, cause it will take quite some doing to achieve that. locks, people, guns, dogs, video, and alarms..... need I say more?I learned from somone very good how to lock a place up about 3 years ago.... :)

wrath
05-30-2008, 12:35 PM
Steel doors with steel casings, garage doors with gussets and pins in the tracks, and bars inside the building over the windows.

Making it difficult is all you usually need to do. That can be as simple as having crap parked all the way around the perimeter and then parking a large piece of equipment in the driveway.

You can't rely on visibility either. I had an ATV stolen in plain daylight (about 4pm) on a road that sees 30,000 cars go by it each day. Guy rolled up in his Mister Molester Van, cut my 3/8" G70 chain I had it padlocked to a telephone pole with, put it in his van, and drove off.

domokun
05-30-2008, 12:41 PM
H8RADE your name fits you well

and not 2 of EVERYTHING, but pretty close. Im techie whereas its my job and I enjoy it, and same for my roommate whom works with me....

wow....that febreeze got rid of that BS you smelt.

94greenbandit
05-30-2008, 12:53 PM

2x 40" LCD tv's
about 60 blu ray movies
2x digital cameras
brand new bottle of Grey goose vodka ( pathetic that they have to steal my booze! )
northface coat
authentic brewers hat
g/f's coach purses
all my watches ( 2x tag heuer, 1 movado )

grand total close to 30k

the sad part is that it was a complete loss....no renters insurance :(

and the BIGGEST kicker of all....we went to the mall at 6pm and got back at 8:30 pm so they broke in a broad day light and did there shit :( ( flipped up couches, matresses, went through EVER drawer in my / his room

Sounds like it is someone that knows you and waited for you guys to leave

wikked
05-30-2008, 01:03 PM
who keeps 3,200 cash in their house, besides dealers :P
It's called a bank, use it :P

pOrk
05-30-2008, 01:32 PM
what r they gonna steal a dyno run? the photos i saw of you shop made it look pretty empty misun the dynomometer

forest
05-30-2008, 01:42 PM
what r they gonna steal a dyno run? the photos i saw of you shop made it look pretty empty misun the dynomometer

why would I post what I have in my shop? :goof

PureSound15
05-30-2008, 01:45 PM
what r they gonna steal a dyno run?

The topic at hand is serious, but that made me chuckle.:)

There's a couple military guys on this site, somebody has gotta have access to proximity mines.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/79/M18_Claymore_Mine.jpg

FASTZ2895
05-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Sounds like it is someone that knows you and waited for you guys to leave

Check your friends and neighbors...inside job:headbang

FASTZ2895
05-30-2008, 02:01 PM
why would I post what I have in my shop? :goof

Go COD4 on there azz....GDE and .50 cal and M4 there azz FTMFW:rolf

That_Guy
05-30-2008, 02:21 PM
we have been stock piling ammo at my house... for some odd reason my parents feel that need to have 500-1000 rounds of everything...

god bless america lol...

btw who needs a proxy mine when you can make a toe popper out of a shotgun shell, pipe, a cupler, and a concrete nail..

Car Guy
05-30-2008, 02:24 PM
How about a description of what kind of vehicle it was...???

Maybe someone knows something and could at least point you in their direction.....

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

Z28Envy
05-30-2008, 02:41 PM
He gave a description. It had headlights!:goof

Irish
05-30-2008, 02:59 PM
karmma can be a *****

Car Guy
05-30-2008, 03:03 PM
karmma can be a *****

Please elaborate on that.....

forest
05-30-2008, 05:00 PM
How about a description of what kind of vehicle it was...???

Maybe someone knows something and could at least point you in their direction.....

well keep that to ourselves for now due to the few people we have a line one... wouldn't want to let the cat out of the bag....

Breecher_7
05-30-2008, 05:36 PM
The topic at hand is serious, but that made me chuckle.:)

There's a couple military guys on this site, somebody has gotta have access to proximity mines.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/79/M18_Claymore_Mine.jpg

Claymores!!!!!

:rolf Forest and I have actually already discussed this. We feel it is a lawsuit waiting to happen though :stare

Smokey1226
05-30-2008, 05:53 PM
Claymores!!!!!

:rolf Forest and I have actually already discussed this. We feel it is a lawsuit waiting to happen though :stare

puss1es! Just do it :banana

Breecher_7
05-30-2008, 05:55 PM
I will not be risking my explosives permits or my freedom over a situation that could be handled by the insurance company if somthing actually happens.....

lordairgtar
05-30-2008, 05:59 PM

Sorry about your stuff, but uh...put yer cash in a bank. I don't even leave a hunnert bux laying around.

lordairgtar
05-30-2008, 06:05 PM
My stepfather had these tear gas bombs you just plugged into an outlet AFTER you shut the power down (or used in an outlet that powered up with a light switch). We used to put them in the cabin over the winter. He was also a gun nut...had over 350 guns of various types and my sisters were taught how to use them and other neat self defense stuff.

domokun
05-30-2008, 07:12 PM
Sorry about your stuff, but uh...put yer cash in a bank. I don't even leave a hunnert bux laying around.
I got the money 3 days prior for a motor and a EMS. and didnt have time to goto the bank. NO ONE knew about the money either

as for inside job. I completely agree. but no one that has been in my place triggers anything in my head for them being ......"fishy"

wrath
05-30-2008, 07:59 PM
as for inside job. I completely agree. but no one that has been in my place triggers anything in my head for them being ......"fishy"

It's not your buddies you have to worry about. It's your buddies' buddies that probably janked your stuff.

70 cutlass 442
05-30-2008, 08:19 PM
It's not your buddies you have to worry about. It's your buddies' buddies that probably janked your stuff.

werd to that!

pOrk
05-30-2008, 08:48 PM
Apparently no one here ever wants to buy something after 5 pm or on the weekends. Its a ***** to get any real money from the bank without giving them 48 hours notice, let alone after hours or weekend / holiday hours.

But keep your monies in the bank, easier for me to get the better deals :)