PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Call

TraNs_aM
05-26-2008, 12:45 PM
So i got this call today from a girl asking me if i wanted to race her buddys car. She said its a 3000GT she said supercharged but idk if she knows what shes talking about. She also said he races for pinks or 3g's. My car is apart right now but if anyone out here wants to maybe we could see someone beat it?

forest
05-26-2008, 12:47 PM
keep the number, after dyno days, hit us up.....:devil

Brandon W.
05-26-2008, 12:47 PM
this thread is gayer then a box of dicks..

Breecher_7
05-26-2008, 12:48 PM
Someone wants to race for Pinks or 3g's? Id consider that a bullshit call out unless the cash was being waved in my face. Also, I dont know how the rest of you feel about it, but 3 grand is a hell of alot of money, to many variables in racing for me to make a bet like that.

Sounds like nonsense to me though, when your taking that kind of cash, you dont have other people do your call outs for you.

Rocket Power
:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

Breecher_7
keep the number, after dyno days, hit us up.....:devil

Your shits slow, STFU............ :stare

Crawlin
05-26-2008, 12:50 PM
Ok....

tell her that he can meet up with me and Breecher. I'll put my 4cyl on the line, and I'll even give him 2 and the hit.

Breecher, wanna split the $3000?

forest
05-26-2008, 12:51 PM
Your shits slow, STFU............ :stare

your right, tony, my bad, call me up anyways, see if they are for real.... who said it would be my ride anyways?........

and yes, it is kind of a gay thread....

TraNs_aM
05-26-2008, 01:00 PM
i thought it was gay myself i asked her if he even knew what was done to my car not saying my car is n e thing fast but i figured theres enough shit talkers on this site that would prob want to stick it to this guy

Breecher_7
05-26-2008, 01:12 PM
Ok....

tell her that he can meet up with me and Breecher. I'll put my 4cyl on the line, and I'll even give him 2 and the hit.

Breecher, wanna split the $3000?

Yeah, i would be up for some of that action :thumbsup

2000navyz
05-26-2008, 01:13 PM
snoop?

Breecher_7
05-26-2008, 01:15 PM
snoop?

Ran into snoop last night. Car is pretty nice.

*SNOOP*
05-26-2008, 02:06 PM
I will, Tom just got the spray tuned in today!!! I'm ready!!
:thumbsup as long as Greg lets me use his slicks!! These drag radials are useless!!!

TURTLE
05-26-2008, 02:23 PM
as long as Greg lets me use his slicks!! These drag radials are useless!!!

i need land!:stare:wooo:wooo:wooo:thumbsup:wow

BAD LS1
05-26-2008, 02:24 PM
I'd like to see someone actually step up and race the " i <3 CFM" wagon above^^^^

michelle
05-26-2008, 03:29 PM
Awww a girl called you!

TraNs_aM
05-26-2008, 06:01 PM
Awww a girl called you!

lol :stare

T-Bag
05-26-2008, 06:24 PM

Yeah it turned that way when you chimed in shitd!ck.

TraNs_aM
05-26-2008, 09:20 PM
I will, Tom just got the spray tuned in today!!! Call me I'm ready!!
414-235-1768 :thumbsup as long as Greg lets me use his slicks!! These drag radials are useless!!!

i'll see what she says i called her and told her someone that would race and was good for the money and she told me that he bitched her out saying that all her friends have broke ass cars and are unknown sounds like a cocky fuker i'd like to see his ass get smoked go snoop lets hope i can set this. And i told her ur pretty much known around this area. I guess we'll see if he heard of you

HP ADDICT
05-26-2008, 09:52 PM
Ask her who the hell he is. If he won't race unknowns someone should know him.

Brandon W.
05-26-2008, 09:53 PM
Yeah it turned that way when you chimed in shitd!ck.

good one..:rolleyes::rolleyes: [/sarcasm]

did it take you a whole day to come up with that?:loser:loser:loser:loser

TraNs_aM
05-26-2008, 10:06 PM
Ask her who the hell he is. If he won't race unknowns someone should know him.

u'd think but i dont kno of any fast ass 3000 gt's i told her to ask the guy if he knows snoop

Smokey1226
05-26-2008, 10:13 PM
The only 3000gt (overweight pig) i would be worried about is one that i seen running around with upgraded Twins/head work Its a VR4 though.

I dont think i would worry about a 4k+ pound slow 3000gt.

T-Bag
05-27-2008, 06:47 AM
good one..:rolleyes::rolleyes: [/sarcasm]

did it take you a whole day to come up with that?:loser:loser:loser:loser

No, it only took about 5 seconds of me scanning over the first post you ever created to realize you're a huge ****** that suddenly decided to be an asshat with everyone who posts and doesn't meet your predefined criteria on a "cool" post.

Quit trying to be Coop you fuggin nutswinger. Coop is at least funny when he chirps in, you make yourself look like more of a immature sh!thead.

I'd say go rear end someone or something along those lines but everyone else beat me to the punch...oh wai...

forest
05-27-2008, 07:16 AM
The only 3000gt (overweight pig) i would be worried about is one that i seen running around with upgraded Twins/head work Its a VR4 though.

I dont think i would worry about a 4k+ pound slow 3000gt.

do the plates say Xwing? pretty quick, but not snoop quick.... I got 400.00 to throw in the pot, Ill take a peice of dudes money. seriously :shades

Crawlin
05-27-2008, 09:31 AM
I highly doubt Dr. Jack has a mouth like what this girl is saying. I've met him on numerous occaisions at R.A. and he's an incredibly nice and approachable guy.

forest
05-27-2008, 10:14 AM
I highly doubt Dr. Jack has a mouth like what this girl is saying. I've met him on numerous occaisions at R.A. and he's an incredibly nice and approachable guy.

Ive heard the same thing, thats the only 3000gt around here that is fast that I personally know of is all. I really do want to throw in on the race though, I could use the money for gas next month. Too bad it will never happen......

TraNs_aM
05-27-2008, 06:38 PM

it was threw a txt msg and she read it off to me unless shes lying

Syclone0044
05-28-2008, 12:14 AM
Tell 'em: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Crawlin
05-28-2008, 07:11 AM
Ya, text stuff is fine, I'm just saying, the guy is older and not some punk kid. I think he has the record for the world's quickest 3000GT in the 1/4 mile. This kid sounds like someone who has an N/A 3000GT as well figuring someone will get scared and think it's a TT

Beagle
05-28-2008, 07:23 AM
Ya, text stuff is fine, I'm just saying, the guy is older and not some punk kid. I think he has the record for the world's quickest 3000GT in the 1/4 mile. This kid sounds like someone who has an N/A 3000GT as well figuring someone will get scared and think it's a TT

This kid sounds like Brandon W. except with a 3000 gt. maybe they are related:rolf

TraNs_aM
05-28-2008, 09:13 AM

well what is the worlds fastest?

BAD LS1
05-28-2008, 09:27 AM
well what is the worlds fastest?

well its gaurnateed this dude dont own it lol, but i think its in the low 10s somewhere.

HRSEPLA
05-28-2008, 09:41 AM
Dr. Jack was the world's fastest with something in the 10.30's for a long time, He said that a shop car in Texas bested that last year and took that title...
He is'nt as active anymore in that whole race.
He used to suprise alot of Muscle Cars back in the 90's with that thing on Tower (when it was cool), it kicked ass!

CobraSnake
05-28-2008, 11:04 AM

I think they said it was supercharged in the first post.

Mark

Brandon W.
05-28-2008, 03:54 PM
No, it only took about 5 seconds of me scanning over the first post you ever created to realize you're a huge ****** that suddenly decided to be an asshat with everyone who posts and doesn't meet your predefined criteria on a "cool" post.

Quit trying to be Coop you fuggin nutswinger. Coop is at least funny when he chirps in, you make yourself look like more of a immature sh!thead.

I'd say go rear end someone or something along those lines but everyone else beat me to the punch...oh wai...

well im glad you have me completely figured out. yup im a nutswinger to coop. i hope you can finally sleep at night after going through all my posts knowing that your right all the time about everything in the world. yup im an immature shithead. yes ive been in an accident but so has 80+% of BCM. so i hope you are at piece with yourself and you can stop holding in your emotions about your life. have a nice day

~signed
-Immature shithead..

Brandon W.
05-28-2008, 03:55 PM
and maybe the girl confused Supercharged with turbocharged. ( i had to make a constructive post) its a pretty common mistake that can be made..

USMARINE1108
05-28-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm willing to bet this never happens.

T-Bag
05-28-2008, 04:47 PM
well im glad you have me completely figured out. yup im a nutswinger to coop. i hope you can finally sleep at night after going through all my posts knowing that your right all the time about everything in the world. yup im an immature shithead. yes ive been in an accident but so has 80+% of BCM. so i hope you are at piece with yourself and you can stop holding in your emotions about your life. have a nice day

~signed
-Immature shithead..

Well I'm glad you agree, have fun shithead! :durr

P.S. Please don't wreck that car

TraNs_aM
05-29-2008, 01:10 AM
this girl is only 19 so i'm sure this guy isn't too much older i'm thinking what Tom told me today prob just some girl with a lil wennie trying to make it look bigger by acting tough with his car i asked her if it was "jack" or if his plates said "xwing" and she said no and then i also asked her if he still wanted to race. He response was that he was still pissed off at her and hasn't gotten a chance to ask him about it.

prob just some cocky ricer dood that thinks his car is fast cuz it has a fart can on it