PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Good Working Tv 27" to 32"

03CVLX
05-25-2008, 04:06 PM
I am looking for a good working TV. A older tube style is fine, or HD or Plasma would work also. This will be used in the Basement Rec room and have my XBox 360 and other systems hooked to it. As long as the picture quality is Very good to excellent I am interested. Let me know what you have and your asking prices and we can talk.

I just measured the opening on the Entertainment center and its 31" x 31" I would prefer it to fit inside that opening if at all possible. Although I would consider all other options.

Thanks
Tom

rally_scort
05-25-2008, 05:48 PM
ive still got my 56" toshiba widescreen rear projection sitting here.$300 takes the tv, and it has a built in entertainment center, so you could ditch the other one or use it somewhere else.The tv has 3 video inputs on the back so you can hook up the xbox, audio system, etc to it.

03CVLX
05-25-2008, 06:22 PM
ive still got my 56" toshiba widescreen rear projection sitting here.$300 takes the tv, and it has a built in entertainment center, so you could ditch the other one or use it somewhere else.The tv has 3 video inputs on the back so you can hook up the xbox, audio system, etc to it.

Im a little interested but, I don't know if it will make it down the steps or How I could even get it here. Let me think about that one for a little while.

rally_scort
05-25-2008, 06:56 PM
Im a little interested but, I don't know if it will make it down the steps or How I could even get it here. Let me think about that one for a little while.

lemme know, and ill measure the dimensions so you can see if itll fit where you want it.When i brought it home, it took two guys and a basic dolly to get it into my basement.Not really all that heavy, just awkward to move i guess

VroomPshhTsi
05-25-2008, 09:30 PM
I still have my 32" samsung 720p LCD HDTV for sale, $600 obo (2 years old)... let me know if you are interested.

03CVLX
05-25-2008, 11:03 PM
I still have my 32" samsung 720p LCD HDTV for sale, $600 obo (2 years old)... let me know if you are interested.

lemme know, and ill measure the dimensions so you can see if itll fit where you want it.When i brought it home, it took two guys and a basic dolly to get it into my basement.Not really all that heavy, just awkward to move i guess

If its not too much hassle, could you both grab me some dimensions on those TV's. I might run into trouble fitting the LCD into the cabinet I have, but if the dims workout I may be interested. If I spend that much on a TV I would have no choice but to keep the Entertainment center I have.

Thanks,

Tom