PDA

View Full Version : Blown TA

TraNs_aM
05-24-2008, 04:52 PM
so i ran my trans am at the track friday, first run blew the motor right towards the end still ran a 12.1 at 114mph was hoping for 11's too but i blew a piston right threw the block anyone selling n e ls1 or + blocks?

p.s. Forest u want to fix another one of my trans am? hahah

scaleracer
05-24-2008, 05:02 PM
ask juicedimpss! he might have one not 100% sure or he might have something else! :thumbsup

Windsors 03 Cobra
05-24-2008, 06:25 PM
LoL Beautiful. :thumbsup

T-Bag
05-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Haha you oiled up the track dude

forest
05-24-2008, 07:33 PM
so i ran my trans am at the track friday, first run blew the motor right towards the end still ran a 12.1 at 114mph was hoping for 11's too but i blew a piston right threw the block anyone selling n e ls1 or + blocks?

p.s. Forest u want to fix another one of my trans am? hahah

Talk to Tom, he tuned it last.....

Irish
05-24-2008, 07:37 PM

:flipoff2:

BAD LS1
05-24-2008, 07:37 PM

:rolf I could see if a head gasket shit out it would be the tune up, but its a 98 with stock everything inside (read weak rod bolts), it was running on borrowed time.

besides my car is all ripped apart right now anyway.

TraNs_aM
05-24-2008, 07:41 PM

hahaha it was a joke i still think ur clueless to who this is i'd never let u touch n e of my cars more shit comes out of ur mouth the kings kongs ass in 20 years.

p.s. Toms tune did nothing wrong to the car my car was close to 500 hp which is what i heard the Ls1's are rated at with 100k on the motor like tom said borrowed time

forest
05-24-2008, 08:37 PM
:rolf I could see if a head gasket shit out it would be the tune up, but its a 98 with stock everything inside (read weak rod bolts), it was running on borrowed time.

besides my car is all ripped apart right now anyway.

exactly, what that means paul, is that you should never ask me to do anything for you, ever, go back to Tom, he will do just fine with your car. Also, if you want the story of what really happened to your car, call me, you know how to reach me, don't assume you know the details until you have heard them ALL. You will get a no B.S. answer from me. Good and bad....

TraNs_aM
05-25-2008, 02:22 AM
exactly, what that means paul, is that you should never ask me to do anything for you, ever, go back to Tom, he will do just fine with your car. Also, if you want the story of what really happened to your car, call me, you know how to reach me, don't assume you know the details until you have heard them ALL. You will get a no B.S. answer from me. Good and bad....

its bottom line what u set that car up as was fuked up when u wired the fans without even telling me or asking my permission to do it on the car was fuked up i dont need ur story i have mine for someone who said they were so good on workin on cars didn't seem like u knew a thing
and even if u were told to do it u did the work and u should stand behind ur work if u can't that u have no passion for the work u do. i talked to a few other people that got stuff down by u at big 3 heard some more stories

p.s. i'm not Tom nutswinger but i trust the guy way more then i trust u he doesn't blow stories up making them sound better then they were i remmeber u telling me with the set up u gave me i'd be pushing 700 hp. Tom doesn't need my money he does what he does for fun cuz he enjoys it. i could care less if u could do better work then him i'd still goto him cuz hes genuine.

H8RADE
05-25-2008, 10:18 AM
its bottom line what u set that car up as was fuked up when u wired the fans without even telling me or asking my permission to do it on the car was fuked up i dont need ur story i have mine for someone who said they were so good on workin on cars didn't seem like u knew a thing
and even if u were told to do it u did the work and u should stand behind ur work if u can't that u have no passion for the work u do. i talked to a few other people that got stuff down by u at big 3 heard some more stories

p.s. i'm not Tom nutswinger but i trust the guy way more then i trust u he doesn't blow stories up making them sound better then they were i remmeber u telling me with the set up u gave me i'd be pushing 700 hp. Tom doesn't need my money he does what he does for fun cuz he enjoys it. i could care less if u could do better work then him i'd still goto him cuz hes genuine.

LOLZ u type lyk a 14 y.o. grrl...
That is all.

forest
05-25-2008, 10:33 AM

If that is how you feel, then I am not going to try and change that. This is not about Tom or I doing better work than each other. We have an understanding one could say. If you dont feel comfortable taking your car by me, then by all meas don't, Tom will take good care of you. But, once again, If you still feel like you have an issue with me contact me, you truly do not have all the facts, and I ask you to keep an open mind until you do call me. Thanks Forest 1-414-322-0280/1-262-692-9035

nismodave
05-25-2008, 10:59 AM
:popcorn

forest
05-25-2008, 11:44 AM
:popcorn

haha have all the popcorn you want, Im done here, anyone knows how to get a hold of me.......

Poncho
05-25-2008, 12:39 PM
This shit is getting so old, why is it even here?