PDA

View Full Version : Salvage yards for imports?

PB86MCSS
05-24-2008, 04:38 PM
I'm wondering if there are any recommended junk/salvage yards in the area that specialize in later model imported cars (Honda/Toyota namely) that have good selection and good prices....any of them pick-a-parts?

My mothers almost new 07' Accord is a value package stripped down model, with no rear speakers from the factory, just wiring taped up. Hoping to find a newer Accord or other Honda that has the same rear speaker setup if possible to swap stuff over (wiring, brackets, speakers). Not really interested in aftermarket stuff rather have it like stock and to keep costs down...just a mom car, no interest for a system :) . Also my g/f's 04' Celica needs a sun visor bracket....the yard I go to is heavy on domestic and slightly older stuff.

Thanks. :banana1:

GRAMPS SS
05-24-2008, 05:04 PM
paul...what about H&H 0r H&A...It's H and something on 164.... in sussex? or are they late model................

nismodave
05-24-2008, 05:37 PM
H and H in Sussex.

Russ Jerome
05-24-2008, 11:22 PM
If money is an issue drive out 59 to Eagle WI, outside Wauk.
Western Eagle Auto salvage, just west of Eagle by 1/2 mile
is a LOT cheaper than here in town. Tell Linda or Lee that
Russ sent you.........if they dont club you expect a much
cheaper than prices they charge here in town.

PB86MCSS
05-25-2008, 09:30 AM
Are the above places pick-a-parts where you can take your own items? Or they pull for you? I tend to like pick-a-parts as its always fun to walk through the yard and prices are typically less.

oneslowcamino
05-25-2008, 03:42 PM
I think that H&H pulls it for you. There is a place down on Burnham by miller park called paradise imports you may want to give them a call, but they pull the parts for your too. I'm not sure how much late model stuff they have tho.

rally_scort
05-26-2008, 01:54 AM
+1 for eagle auto salvage.Ive gotten plenty of good prices, and i bought my old wagon from one of the ladies that works there.