PDA

View Full Version : Need your car detailed? My brother needs to pay for school

pOrk
05-24-2008, 01:13 PM
50 for the interior 90 for interior and exterior he does great work for the price and 5 bucks per detail goes to BCM 1 opening on this coming monday and two on saturday pm me to set something up

Wayne he will do one of your cars for 70 if you want to be a repeat customer :)

Interior:
Shampoo All Carpets, trunk included.
Clean Seats. Clothe will get shampoo, leather will get cleaner/conditioner.
Door Panels/Dash/Consoles/Trim. All dirt blown/scrapped out of cracks, trim pieces all cleaned and dressed.
All windows clean. No streaks/smudges.
Door jambs washed, waxed where painted.

Exterior:
Hand Wash.
Clean Rims.
Dress Trim/Tires.
Buff as necessary.
Hand wax.
Windows.

CobraSnake
05-24-2008, 01:18 PM
when you say detail does that means hes going to buff??? wax?? claybar??

kornholio788
05-24-2008, 01:33 PM
^^^ I am very interested as well. What product does he use? What all steps. Buff, claybar, wax, polish? But shit I would be down for helpin your bro pay for college. ANd get a nice shiney ride in the end :)

Yooformula
05-24-2008, 01:33 PM
I am looking for someone to do polishing and waxing as well. do you know what he uses for polishes?

Flicktitty
05-24-2008, 01:52 PM
when you say detail does that means hes going to buff??? wax?? claybar??

X3 :thumbsup

what all is included in the interior detail? wash carpet?

pOrk
05-24-2008, 03:57 PM
shampoo carpet and seats clean vents dash trim and windows on inside exterior includes wash buff polish wax he uses 3m and meguires products

ill get more details tonight im at work till 5

GRAMPS SS
05-24-2008, 04:06 PM
i'm in ...just like last year...he does a GREAT job....takes his time and does it right the first time....

TraNs_aM
05-24-2008, 04:42 PM
50 for the interior 90 for interior and exterior he does great work for the price and 5 bucks per detail goes to BCM 1 opening on this coming monday and two on saturday pm me to set something up

Wayne he will do one of your cars for 70 if you want to be a repeat customer :)

can he come to my house and do it? i just blew my motor lol but its needs to be detailed

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
05-24-2008, 05:12 PM
Eric, i'm in line for one

pOrk
05-24-2008, 05:50 PM
pm me your phone numbers so i can schedule you in wayne i need your again too whos available on monday?

ProjectCamaro
05-24-2008, 06:55 PM
I'm very intrested. I'll wait to see exactly what he does to the exterior before I set something up though.

Memphis
05-24-2008, 09:03 PM
How long does he need the car for interior and ext.? I may be able to set up something with you coming up...

moels
05-24-2008, 09:08 PM
I am available Monday during the day. Where is he and how long would it take?

Cutlass Queen
05-24-2008, 09:37 PM
Pork I'm interested in the interior for my grand am. It definately needs the carpets clean. How long does he need the car for this since it's my DD

pOrk
05-24-2008, 10:25 PM
I am available Monday during the day. Where is he and how long would it take?

PM me your number and I will have him call you. Time varys by the vehicle, depends how much attention it needs For just interior, it can take from 2 - 4 hours. Exterior is the same, usually he trys to get an entire detail done in 6 hours. Does 9 am work for you?

Had my brother edit the original post with details as to what he will do. Special requests can be discussed accordingly via PM or on the phone.

GRAMPS SS
05-25-2008, 10:54 AM
young wayne....his brother does great work....the interior of the wagon was trashed...cloth was dirty..thought i'd have to redo it....he got every mark out...i mean every mark out....the interior looked new...the person that just bought the wagon..commented on how clean the interior was....:thumbsup

CobraSnake
05-25-2008, 12:15 PM
no claybar??

Jeff
05-25-2008, 12:24 PM
$50 interior clean even on a 4 door F-150 ?

Breecher_7
05-25-2008, 01:01 PM
Eric would those prices hold for my 3/4 ton? I think ill set somthing up with him next time he is home. My truck needs a hell of a cleaning on the outside.

H8RADE
05-25-2008, 01:41 PM
I have sent several PMs to Pork.
My chit is still dirty and scratched up.
Meh...

T-Bag
05-25-2008, 02:26 PM
Meh...

That's because nobody likes you :rolf

pOrk
05-25-2008, 02:53 PM
Meh...

You PM'd me two weeks ago, when he was in Madison. You also said you needed it done within the next 2 days, again he was still in madison.

pOrk
05-25-2008, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the review Wayne :)

no claybar??

He will claybar for an additional charge, again you would have to talk to him about that. If it needs a claybar, its going to take a lot longer then a regular detail.

$50 interior clean even on a 4 door F-150 ?

Yes sir :) If its packed full of mudd / rocks / road debris it might cost additional, but I doubt it. It would have to be pretty bad.

Eric would those prices hold for my 3/4 ton? I think ill set somthing up with him next time he is home. My truck needs a hell of a cleaning on the outside.

He is home for the summer Tony, but no offense I know how you are with your super duper analness so it might have to be more for you. Haha, call me and we will talk about it.

Breecher_7
05-25-2008, 03:04 PM
He is home for the summer Tony, but no offense I know how you are with your super duper analness so it might have to be more for you. Haha, call me and we will talk about it.

I dont mind spending a little extra Eric. I want it claybared anyways. Ill give ya a call soon and we will work somthing out.

BoosTT
05-25-2008, 03:10 PM
Does he do this all summer, or is this a 2 week window kind of thing? I want my car done, but don't have the time right now? Also- is this a drop off? Where?

pOrk
05-25-2008, 03:11 PM
Hall Chevrolet is where he does the details, and he does these year round :)

LIZMO
05-25-2008, 04:09 PM
how long is he doing this for? b/c he can totally do my jetta whenever it gets done being fixed which should be ina few weeks.
and the interior or my 240 could go for a cleaning!

moels
05-25-2008, 05:16 PM
Stupid me, I forgot Monday was Memorial Day Pork. I won't be able to do it then. If I don't get rid of the car I'll hook up with him sometime fo sho.

GRAMPS SS
05-25-2008, 08:45 PM
^^^^^i'll remind you young wayne....alot of people set up times last year and he stood there looking like a fool...he is well worth the work IMO that he does to your car...trust me..he will be doing my new DD....

moels
05-25-2008, 08:49 PM
^^^^^i'll remind you young wayne....alot of people set up times last year and he stood there looking like a fool...he is well worth the work IMO that he does to your car...trust me..he will be doing my new DD....

I trust your word Grampa Wayne, I didn't set an appointment but I was maybe going to get it done tomorrow. I forgot it was the holiday and me and the boys have a date with the grill and massive amounts of food. lol.

GRAMPS SS
05-25-2008, 08:52 PM
^^^^^^^^^YOU can atleast set your car outside right now....looks like a storm coming...that will atleast clean the out side...you can run out with soap and wipe it down then run back in the house and let the rain rinse the soap off :thumbsup

i have more ideas :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:goof

Goat Roper
05-25-2008, 08:56 PM
I can have him do the interior of the Suburban, would that be more than 50 because the inside of that thing is like two cars.

moels
05-25-2008, 08:57 PM
^^^^^^^^^YOU can atleast set your car outside right now....looks like a storm coming...that will atleast clean the out side...you can run out with soap and wipe it down then run back in the house and let the rain rinse the soap off :thumbsup

i have more ideas :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:goof

I'm on it Grampa! :thumbsup
Is dish soap ok? :goof

GRAMPS SS
05-25-2008, 09:02 PM
^^^^^^^^^^why yes..that would be what i woulds use....something soft not to clean off your wax job you now have....i highly recommend DAWN...she works fine

pOrk
05-26-2008, 12:50 AM
I can have him do the interior of the Suburban, would that be more than 50 because the inside of that thing is like two cars.

Its only more if its BAD, bring in a peterbuilt and its the same price :)

ibjamin
05-26-2008, 04:25 PM
How much would it be for a 2 seater, Audi TT convertible? Interior and Exterior. Should be faster than a Peterbuilt.

G

T-Bag
05-26-2008, 06:24 PM
How much would it be for a 2 seater, Audi TT convertible? Interior and Exterior. Should be faster than a Peterbuilt.

G

RTFT

0TransAm0
05-27-2008, 01:17 PM
does he or can he touch up paint? i bought my car 3 years ago and you can really see were the dealer did TON of touchups... id like it to look like it did when i bought it again..
and i know it would cost more but i was wondering if he would even do it...
and is this the dealer on hwy100 and janesville rd?

ND4SPD
06-11-2008, 11:11 AM
Pork, is your brother still doing this? I sent you a PM and never heard anything back?

Nick
06-11-2008, 11:27 AM
I am extremely interested in having my exterior cleaned polished and waxed. I am extremely anal retentive though.

pOrk
06-16-2008, 10:33 AM
Alright guys, for those that haven't gotten me their numbers yet give Jason a call.

He will be calling to arrange times and such today or tomorrow, just bought a new carpet cleaner and will be doing them here at home so he can get more done without people getting in the way.

He is starting on these tomorrow and will be doing them till Saturday, then Mon - Thurs all summer. 414 651 0662

pOrk
06-19-2008, 12:08 PM
$15.00 sent to BCM, 3 vehicles of Wes's Detailed.

Thanks Wes, if anyone else is still interested get me your numbers of give Jason a call, he returned everyones calls finally :)

ND4SPD
06-19-2008, 01:29 PM
Those of you who are sitting on the fence about this... just do it. Jason does an awesome job, and a comparable detail job at a shop will easily run you double what Jason charges. I'd have him detail the Supra too, but it's not dirty enough yet as I've only had it out 3 or 4 times yet this year. Maybe towards the end of the summer it'll need it. Actually what the Supra needs is a good wet-sand job.