PDA

View Full Version : Car-related Shows Now Defunct

W1CK3D SAINT
05-24-2008, 03:26 AM
I was flippin' through channels tonight and decided to watch Bullrun on Spike. That show at least appeared to be halfway decent. I know it originally aired a while ago, but does anyone know if they are even thinking of planning another season?

And another...

What ever happened to that show on Fox called Drive? It lasted all of 2 or 3 episodes. I thought it was alright and would've liked to see at least a full season.

:3gears:

Does anyone else have any car-related shows they'd like to see back on the air? *waits for the Knight Rider and Dukes of Hazzard posts* :D

Korndogg
05-24-2008, 06:35 AM
knight rider can suck a fat one (the new one)

Z28Envy
05-24-2008, 10:25 AM
Looks like there wll be another season of Bullrun!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Bullrun-Rally-2007-1-of_162708.htm

I think this is different from the tv show though. I'm not sure because I never watched to show when it was on.

pw_cc_runner
05-24-2008, 05:39 PM
The Bullrun on SPIKE was strictly a "reality" based show. That clip is the actual Bullrun's which the show was based on.

TURTLE
05-24-2008, 10:16 PM
top gear is always good.... thank god for BBC on demand... that's the brittish Broadcast Company.... not a chebby motor... :goof

W1CK3D SAINT
05-25-2008, 10:21 PM
Yeah, the reality show Bullrun that was hosted by the wrestler Bill Goldberg. I actually enjoyed the few episodes I saw and will be looking for any other reruns of it.

nitroxtreme
05-26-2008, 06:41 AM
We were thinking the same thing about the show DRIVE..Im still watching for its return..

W1CK3D SAINT
05-29-2008, 05:25 PM
Hellz Yeah!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who was kinda digging Drive. I just wanna know what the f*ck happened to it. It had the whole Cannonball thing to it and it seemed like it could've done a full season without any problems... except maybe the budget. I'm sure a lot of car-related action in an hour-long show tends to be rather expensive. Perhaps it went the way of other mega-expensive shows on Fox like Fastlane.