PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Two Road Bikes

pOrk
05-20-2008, 10:01 AM
Finally decided to spend some coin and get into road biking with the girlfriend. I am not new two bicycling but very new to road biking so I am not exactly sure what I am looking for. I do know that I fit both a 54 and a 56, and Lisa fits a 50 cm frame.

I am not looking to spend more then 500 for both bikes, as we are just beginning and not positive that we will be into it as much as I hope. The cheapest bike bike at Wheel and Sprocket was over 500 bones :rolleyes:

GinoRin
05-20-2008, 10:28 AM
Pork,
I might have something for ya. I just dropped 3 large at wheel and sprocket on a new road bike so I might sell the old one. Let me get the specs for ya. Its an older bridgestone road bike but super fast. I also have a smaller frame (16.5") single track Trek 930 fixed frame mountain bike with 2" road tires on it. I rode it through the Trek 100 last year, it can go 40mph+ so its quick. Its mint, I spent 300 on new stuff for it last year, will work for anyone 5'2-5'11". Might be a good one for your girlfriend. Its all tuned up and ready to go. Has a speedo, new grips, new tires and tubes, and rack too and tons of extra crap. $350 its yours. Super nice bike. I'll get the specs and figure out a price on the Bridgestone too if youre interested. 414-732-4824