PDA

View Full Version : Automotion review........

Heat Seeker WS6
05-18-2008, 03:21 PM
This was my 1st one and had a great time & definately making this an event to keep going to. Rain kept alot of the real muscle off the streets until later on Sat, but once they came out it was a cool sight. :thumbsup Apparently mother nature didnt want any clean cars this year so it kept raining on & off. :flipoff2:
The cop's presence was insane & they pulled people over for NOTHING at all. Unfortunately some of us were examples, but thanklfully no significant tickets.

Met up with more BCMers Sat night and met quite a few others. Got to roll with the Stanman & Ry's new ride :headbang
Madison Dave- good seein ya- that car looks very badass & was cool running into your group. Flagging down random cars FTMFW! Looking forward to seeing your pics :thumbsup
Alteeeezas on candy green! :banana

Pics coming shortly.

GRAMPS SS
05-18-2008, 03:23 PM
:pics

LIL EVO
05-18-2008, 03:44 PM
I had some fun blowing up and down the main strip. I also pulled off one priceless launch at the stoplight in front of Nigs.

This happened after a mid-30s white guy said "ricer power" and gave thumbs down. The look on his face was unreal.

wikked
05-18-2008, 04:08 PM
^^^ I concur... his face went from snarky slack-jawed yokel... to total jaw drop.

Cleveland Dave
05-18-2008, 04:27 PM
This was my 1st one and had a great time & definately making this an event to keep going to. Rain kept alot of the real muscle off the streets until later on Sat, but once they came out it was a cool sight. :thumbsup Apparently mother nature didnt want any clean cars this year so it kept raining on & off. :flipoff2:
The cop's presence was insane & they pulled people over for NOTHING at all. Unfortunately some of us were examples, but thanklfully no significant tickets.

Met up with more BCMers Sat night and met quite a few others. Got to roll with the Stanman & Ry's new ride :headbang
Madison Dave- good seein ya- that car looks very badass & was cool running into your group. Flagging down random cars FTMFW! Looking forward to seeing your pics :thumbsup
Alteeeezas on candy green! :banana

Pics coming shortly.

good to see you again and meet some new people from BCM. i ended up running into quite a few people i knew which was cool. i think i have a lil over 250 pictures to go through. unfortunately my laptop took a crap so i have to wait til tuesday when my new one gets here to start uploading and editing the pics off my camera.

cruising was fun too bad about the rain clearing a lot of people out of there but still good times :thumbsup

Josepy
05-18-2008, 04:28 PM
we where at the shamrock hotel. lots of drinking and car watching. great time. cant wait til next year.

saw john. stanman and ryans car. also the dodge with the big stacks.

Korndogg
05-18-2008, 04:32 PM
we where at the shamrock hotel. lots of drinking and car watching. great time. cant wait til next year.

i stayed at the shamrock last year. The gf's whole family is at that place. I guess they were playing beer pong like all weekend this year. I was over at the mayflower this year though.

Heat Seeker WS6
05-18-2008, 04:53 PM
After finding out the only road to our hotel (Cliffside) was all gravel ONCE WE ARRIVED Fri, we canceled our stay immediately & rebooked at the Luna across street from the Flamingo... and for less $$. Was nice being on the main drag.

wikked
05-18-2008, 05:14 PM
Oddly enough, the only BCM'ers I saw were Justin (Car Guy), Kyle (A B4C Z), and Jeff (SLOW C5).

Brandon W.
05-18-2008, 06:21 PM
Oddly enough, the only BCM'ers I saw were Justin (Car Guy), Kyle (A B4C Z), and Jeff (SLOW C5).

AHEM!!! you saw me too jerk.. and williamz.. are you drunk??:confused:confused:shades

Cleveland Dave
05-18-2008, 07:13 PM
AHEM!!! you saw me too jerk.. and williamz.. are you drunk??:confused:confused:shades

i seen your car when we were sitting in the mt. olympus parking lot

STANMAN
05-18-2008, 07:48 PM
Hi everyone!! Good to see lots of fellow BCMers, even ones I have never met, but who know my car, lol. I can't tell you how many times I heard "STANMAN" while cruising, and not knowing the people yelling it:rolf

Looking forward to seeing Daves pics, I am sure they are going to be awesome!

Brandon W.
05-18-2008, 08:47 PM
i seen your car when we were sitting in the mt. olympus parking lot

did you like it? you should of came up and said hi.

sdb300zx
05-18-2008, 08:51 PM
Great time guys!! A lot of nice cars for sure!! Nice meeting you heet seeker :)

Cleveland Dave
05-18-2008, 08:54 PM
did you like it? you should of came up and said hi.

:shades it was looking good...i think we were pulling out or something like that when i seen you driving in the parking lot.

wikked
05-18-2008, 09:02 PM

well yea... i meant ones that aren't also on wi-dsm :P

Josepy
05-18-2008, 09:08 PM
Hi everyone!! Good to see lots of fellow BCMers, even ones I have never met, but who know my car, lol. I can't tell you how many times I heard "STANMAN" while cruising, and not knowing the people yelling it:rolf

Looking forward to seeing Daves pics, I am sure they are going to be awesome!

i yelled at you and you looked right at me. was going to throw a beer to get your attention.

SBC-Fox
05-18-2008, 09:26 PM
i had a great time cruisin with bob brings in alot of attention everyone yellin out stanman lol great time:thumbsup

STANMAN
05-18-2008, 09:52 PM
i yelled at you and you looked right at me. was going to throw a beer to get your attention.

You were one of the people who I did recognize. Where were you staying??

Korndogg
05-18-2008, 10:13 PM
anyone else notice it was cheaper to have a open can of beer in the car than it was to do a burnout?? lol

WickedSix
05-18-2008, 10:18 PM
64 oz insulated mugs from the concession stand ftmfw!!!! those made mighty fine libation containers while sitting along the strip sat night :D

Josepy
05-19-2008, 08:04 AM
You were one of the people who I did recognize. Where were you staying??

Shamrock. Right across from the flamingo.

Waver
05-19-2008, 10:25 AM
It was a god time, however I will be doing some things different next year, like getting a hotel in the dells and the girlfriend will be taking the whole weekend off....over all it was a fun time, saw a lot of sweet looking cars. Ry you car looks a whole lot beter than the last time I saw it..........JP, nice job on the interior of the vette....D, it was fun chilling with you and the family......The three Barrett jackson stangs were nice looking, but that guy was an ass....I also liked the his and hers MACH 1's that were there.........good time, and I cant wait til next year....hell I even got a few great coments on the 04.........and NO that blue and silver fox that was up there was not mine.....mine is in minnesota.....lol

SmokinRAM114
05-19-2008, 10:27 AM

saw john. stanman and ryans car. also the dodge with the big stacks.

:headbang

i saw a b4c z, dirtyls1 slow c5 i rolled in front of them sittin in a parking lot. definetly a good time. did not know i could get a $500 ticket for rollin on a little smoke:chair::punch: thanks for the warning officer, because my smoke went up he said it was cool but the next cop might not be as nice he told me.

SBC-Fox
05-19-2008, 10:50 AM
next year we should make a thread so we all go out eat or hang out it sounds like there was alot of bcmer's up there and me and bob only met up with a couple

Waver
05-19-2008, 11:19 AM
I was suposed to get a hold of john when we got back up there on saturday (had to take the gf to work for a little bit on sat) but by the time we got up there it was already 10:30 and I figured that you all wouldnt be out then. Ended up meeting up with some of my friends at sharkeys (they had a red t bucket and a blue 78 or so ta in the show that was parked by jp on sunday) and almost got into a fight because of some dipshit that was talking shit about my girlfriend.......We ended up leaving there at like 1 and I guess shortly after I left that worthless shit got the shit kicked out of him.......

Keyser Zosig
05-19-2008, 12:35 PM
Made it there this year with my 94 Z28, unfortunately Saturday sucked ballz since I spent a good portion of the night at the Baraboo hospital thanks to a local kid with no liscense.

Yep, got rear ended fairly good in front of the Show Boat Saloon by a local kid in a Chrysler Concorde. Didn't hurt at first, but 5 minutes after it my lower back and neck started shooting with pain. My Z28 took it like a champ, but the bumper reinforcement shattered and the rails were tweaked to where I might need frame work.

Long story short, he got 2 tickets at the scene, admitted fault to the officer, and was insured. Yeah, wanted to use my fist to aid the kid by helping his nose get broke, but chances are I will see a nice check for this.

But for sure Automotion was cool, but what happened to the cruise though? I waited at the Mount Olympus parking lot for it to cruise by (supposed to be at 4 sat), never happened.

Carefull folks when you cruise your cherished ride through downtown Dells, its not just the tourists that aren't paying attention.

Nix
05-19-2008, 12:52 PM
i stayed at the shamrock last year. The gf's whole family is at that place. I guess they were playing beer pong like all weekend this year. I was over at the mayflower this year though.

I saw you roll through the parking lot by the pool and I yelled "Korndogg" but you didn't even look, fuker... :goof

We were up on our balcony or up along the road in some lawn chairs watching the action.

Good times and we will be back again next year as always./ :headbang

Korndogg
05-19-2008, 03:43 PM
I saw you roll through the parking lot by the pool and I yelled "Korndogg" but you didn't even look, fuker... :goof

We were up on our balcony or up along the road in some lawn chairs watching the action.

Good times and we will be back again next year as always./ :headbang

lol what day?

Nix
05-19-2008, 06:05 PM
lol what day?

I do believe it was friday early evening, it was still perfectly light out.

We are always on the side with the outdoor pool and we stay in rooms 208,209,210 every year.

Korndogg
05-19-2008, 06:10 PM
ahhh ok. nice! it must have been when i just got there then.