PDA

View Full Version : The brewers :mad:

Lash
05-17-2008, 10:23 PM
I can barely even watch a game anymore.....they piss me off so bad. What a freaking waste of a good team. What the hell is the problem?!?!?!? 1 more loss and they fall into last place in the division.

Lash
05-17-2008, 10:59 PM
Uh...yeah. Chalk up another loss. 2 on...one out in the 8th ....tie run in scoring position....and Hart hits into a DP :rolleyes:.

H8RADE
05-18-2008, 02:47 PM
Good gawd...
Is anyone watching today's debacle?
:rolleyes:

wikked
05-18-2008, 03:59 PM
I still don't like Tony Gwynn jr...

Karps TA
05-18-2008, 06:12 PM
Yost needs to change up this lineup. Weeks needs to be dropped from the leadoff spot. Or force the guy to try to bunt his way on base every once in a while. Even if it doesn't work, atleast it gives the defense something to think about.

I think Hart should be hitting first, with Hardy behind him. Hart does whatever is necessary to get on base.

I like Gwynn. I think if they gave the kid time to play he'll be pretty good. He's by far not the problem on the team.

Saving grace is that the Cubs are ahead of them and have already played about 10 more home games then the Brewers. The Cubs finish their season with alot of road games in the last 2 months. That should add to the yearly Cubbie Collapse.

And by then Yost will likely be fired and we'll have a shot at getting back in this thing.

Silver350
05-18-2008, 07:56 PM
I thought I heard on the news tonight that there is a meeting between The owner, melvin and yost. They didnt say anything other then them meeting. I tried to find some written prof on the interenet to back that up but I cannot find anything.

Here is an article on the brewers website a lot of quotes from Braun.

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/news/gameday_recap.jsp?ymd=20080518&content_id=2725254&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=mil

sounds like they dont have any confidence. Brewers have some time to get their act together and possbly make a run for the play offs but they need to get their act together and get some pitchers. Guys need to start swinging the bat and a new manager wouldnt hurt.

Lash
05-18-2008, 09:20 PM
Playoffs? lol

With the way things are going so far I'd be surprised @ .500

The next series is gonna be big.

flyin_blue_egg
05-18-2008, 09:46 PM
http://www.mlb.com/chc/images/fan_forum/1024x768_wallpaper_08.jpg

awsomeears
05-18-2008, 11:14 PM
I like Gwynn. I think if they gave the kid time to play he'll be pretty good. He's by far not the problem on the team.

I second that :thumbsup

They need to change up the batting order and get Cut throat about there pitchers, the team has talent I just really think they need some leadership. I mean I like Yost but I'm not sure if he can hurt a fly, Boston look at how much Emotion and Fire they have. If you think " Hey were going to ******* WIN this game " and mean it from the heart you will !!!!!!!!

Somebody needs to lite a fire under the whole teams ass, to bad this guy doesn't coach Baseball

http://archive.salon.com/people/feature/2000/09/27/knight/story.jpg

Adults are like kids they will respect Hard Ass leadership

dfr225
05-19-2008, 03:58 PM
i really dont know what is going on. i keep getting grief from the damn cub fans i know and its pissing me off.

at least braun is beasting like he always does lol