PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle crash. NOT for the faint of heart.

Knyghtmare
10-25-2003, 01:24 AM
SORRY GUYS, HAD TO TAKE DOWN. If you want to know what it was about, use the PM system

Yooformula
10-25-2003, 01:36 AM
OMG that is horrible:( I cant believe thats all that was left of the driver. Poor passenger:eek:

CruxGNZ
10-25-2003, 03:42 AM
That is sick, why did you post this? Not everyone wants to see dead boddies laying around, WTF? Put a better disclaimer on your post please! I thought it was going to be a messed up vehicle or some cool sh!t. "not a lot of blood and gore" my ass.

!M!

Knyghtmare
10-25-2003, 03:55 AM
Why?

Remember drivers ed?

Heat Seeker WS6
10-25-2003, 10:52 AM
CAUTION: Not for the faint of heart... not a lot of blood and gore, but there are some mangled bodies, its just horrificly insane to see.

Well, he did mention 'mangled bodies' and most things aren't 'horrificly insane'. And.. it is a motorcycle accident.

CruxGNZ
10-25-2003, 01:51 PM
I saw this after I came back from hit'n the bars. Sorry if I came off a little strong, yup, beer was involved:party: . I'm glad you put the "mangled boddies" part in thier now. It wasn't exactly the last image I wanted in my head before I went to bed. I have to say those pictures were fricken nasty though.

!M!

Knyghtmare
10-25-2003, 02:11 PM
I saw the front of that dump truck and thought that it had to be seen. See how far that helmet is embeded in that thing? geez...

http://www.themustangsource.com/motocrash/motocrash6.jpg

rsscoty
10-25-2003, 06:12 PM
What if that was someine on this boards brother, son, uncle etc... would they want these pix circulatin'.

Tyler I love ya man I just think it is in bad taste to be posting that kinda of stuff. I am probably gonna catch some heat for this but.... Moderastors, is this the kinda of stuff we want on our boards, remember we have male and female, we have people of all ages from 14 through middle age on here. That is not something I would want my kids to see. If I'm letting them post on these boards, I may not be wathching them all the time, and to see something like that.....It's just bad taste man.

Tyler not upset with you just the powers that be for letting something like that ride!!

Just my .02 worth

Scoty

Oh yeah and the pix of the sp. olypiian that gets posted about arguing over the internet is very tastsless.

Crawlin
10-25-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by rsscoty
What if that was someine on this boards brother, son, uncle etc... would they want these pix circulatin'.

Tyler I love ya man I just think it is in bad taste to be posting that kinda of stuff. I am probably gonna catch some heat for this but.... Moderastors, is this the kinda of stuff we want on our boards, remember we have male and female, we have people of all ages from 14 through middle age on here. That is not something I would want my kids to see. If I'm letting them post on these boards, I may not be wathching them all the time, and to see something like that.....It's just bad taste man.

Tyler not upset with you just the powers that be for letting something like that ride!!

Just my .02 worth

Scoty

Oh yeah and the pix of the sp. olypiian that gets posted about arguing over the internet is very tastsless.

Who posted the special olympic picture? THAT has been banned on MANY boards, and has been banned on this board for quite some time.

SECOND, people under the age of 13/14 have a whole seperate process of having to register when they first do. i haven't ever done it since i'm obviously over the age. i THOUGHT that the people on this board were mature of enough to handle things like this. It should serve as a warning for those of us that ride motorcycles to be VErY careful out there.

Little story... right across the road from my shop, is All Pro Motorsports, a bike dealer. When one guy was coming to the shop, he turned and accelerated down 164 at WOT. Well, thinking that it was just coming at a normal rate of speed, a dum ptruck pulled out in front of him and the kid hit that dump truck, BIGGER then the one picture above, at VERY high speed. He hit it so hard that he SPLIT in half the rim. And if you've ever seen a rim from a dump truck, you know it's one solid piece of metal. A BAD site to see.

Back to this post. Unfotunately I guess we don't have people mature enough to handle it and have to take it down. Guess I got to take down the JAIL BAIT post I made too. Sorry.

02hawk796
10-26-2003, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by z28kid98
Who posted the special olympic picture? THAT has been banned on MANY boards, and has been banned on this board for quite some time.

threadid=2691
page 2
post from 15 Oct 03, 12:04pm

I found it informative. Remember, Helmets Save Lives, and the Gestapo and other meddlers require you wear them so you will get in a collision.

Valcuda
10-26-2003, 01:57 AM
Tyler please send me the nasty pic thru pm.. I have a friend who drives crazy on a rocket and I really would like him to stop whatever pics u have I would like...Including the story...

thanx ricky

02hawk796
10-26-2003, 02:07 AM
Valcuda, your mailbox is full. When you empty it, repost and I'll try again.

ps. for those wondering about the time stamps, that would be the 2nd 1:07am

rsscoty
10-26-2003, 04:34 AM
Not mature enough to handle it.... Didn't think stating my opinion would get me insulted... Guess that's what happens when you don't agree with everybody else.

I agree that it is a good lesson to bike riders, and yes I can handle looking at the pix, In MY opinion, I don't think they belong. But, since I seem to be the odd man out and stating an opinion is going to get me insulted, I reckon Yoosef you can just ban me then.

No on second thought ...please..please... don't ban me I will just keep my mouth shut

Scoty

Yooformula
10-26-2003, 05:52 AM
I agree that it is a good lesson to bike riders, and yes I can handle looking at the pix, In MY opinion, I don't think they belong. But, since I seem to be the odd man out and stating an opinion is going to get me insulted, I reckon Yoosef you can just ban me then.

No on second thought ...please..please... don't ban me I will just keep my mouth shut
Scoty

WTF does that mean Scott? Nobody has been banned from this board regardless of what you MAY have heard. If that was a cheap shot at me, please pm before you talk trash and explain.

We are trying NOT be nazi-like on this board as some people have whined and cried about. This was probably an attempt at NOT being on a powertrip as so many people think but when posts are allowed to be left in place someone has to make an issue of it either way. Personally..he had a warning on it. What else can you ask? Other boards show nudity in some form or graphic pics but here apparently its not ok? We are grown ups, CONTROL your kids, and if they happen to touch a hot stove, guess what? They get burned so would that be my fault also for allowing them to see the stove and not duct taping them to the couch?

Nobody has to read a post that they dont want to read

Prince Valiant
10-26-2003, 09:59 AM
.... Didn't think stating my opinion would get me insulted... Scott, unless everyone went back and edited their post I can't find one post directing an insult at you...on the other hand, I do see people disagreeing with your opinion, and that's everyone elses perogative.

rsscoty
10-26-2003, 11:50 AM
Point taken
Yoosef you have mail
Scoty

Syclone0044
10-26-2003, 03:18 PM
I have seen stuff like that on other messageboards but this board is far more conservative and I was surrpised to see those types of pictures posted on this board.

SSmike1
10-27-2003, 07:52 AM
Hey Guys,

crashes are a fact of life. and it does very good things when people see the aftermath of a crash.
Most people SLOW DOWN! and drive accordingly. safely.

They showed us pictures of crashes like that in drivers ed,
and we all showed respect for Speed & Driving.
Common Courtesy.

I know it helps slow the people down, & to drive safely.

One thing they do NOT do in drivers Ed today, is show the gory pictures of motor vehicle accidents. It Works!