PDA

View Full Version : How dumb can people be

Rocket Power
05-17-2008, 03:33 PM
I saw a dude riding down Moorland in New Berlin on a GSXR talking on his cellphone. It wasn't a bluetooth or anything, he was holding it up to his ear.

That_Guy
05-17-2008, 04:10 PM
I saw a dude riding down Moorland in New Berlin on a GSXR talking on his cellphone. It wasn't a bluetooth or anything, he was holding it up to his ear.

whats wrong with that:rolf well it will only take one time for him to lay the bike down.

Rocket Power
05-17-2008, 05:06 PM
Well he may not get a second chance since he wasn't wearing a helmet:stare

Crawlin
05-17-2008, 06:54 PM
i'm gonna guess it was attached to the side of the bike like all the "cool" people on hwy100 do , hahaha

i did some things today i was not proud of(lane splitting, way up over 100mph, etc..) but that was in a rush to get home since the ambulance was called for a family member.

Breecher_7
05-17-2008, 07:43 PM
i'm gonna guess it was attached to the side of the bike like all the "cool" people on hwy100 do , hahaha

i did some things today i was not proud of(lane splitting, way up over 100mph, etc..) but that was in a rush to get home since the ambulance was called for a family member.

Lane splitting FTW!! Im so used to it as its legal in california. I always get dirty looks for doing it. Oh well. Your stupid if you wait in traffic.

forest
05-20-2008, 08:11 AM
Lane splitting FTW!! Im so used to it as its legal in california. I always get dirty looks for doing it. Oh well. Your stupid if you wait in traffic.

theres a lot dumber things you can do on a bike..:devil

wikked
05-20-2008, 09:34 AM

I wish I had a beater, so I could open the door when people do that :chair:

LIZMO
05-21-2008, 08:50 PM
haha or a soda cup to throw at them Lol

WickedSix
05-21-2008, 09:18 PM
yeah for all the things effed up in Cal I do miss lane splitting.... don't hate cus you're a sucker on four wheels :rolf :rolf :rolf

Al
05-21-2008, 10:04 PM
Anyone here have a preference for seeing what you are about to hit than not know what will get you from behind?