Korndogg
05-14-2008, 10:15 PM
http://mikefishbaugh.homestead.com/DennisGuns.html

MurphysLaw88GT
05-14-2008, 11:02 PM
ohh yes, howd ya get the combo to my "safe"

USMARINE1108
05-14-2008, 11:13 PM
I bet theres a lot more places around then most people would believe.

That_Guy
05-14-2008, 11:34 PM
that dude could literaly start his own war...
and i thought my grandpa's gun room was bad ass.

Breecher_7
05-15-2008, 05:20 AM
Old style firearms, not my thing. Impressive though, he has me outnumbered....

Ill keep my arsenal.

forest
05-15-2008, 12:32 PM
absolutly beautiful, right up my alley..... i love old shit

Breecher_7
05-15-2008, 06:01 PM
absolutly beautiful, right up my alley..... i love old shit

Your Gay... :stare

UnderPSI
05-15-2008, 09:49 PM
Old or not, he has some serious equipment there. $$$$$$$

Reverend Cooper
05-15-2008, 10:03 PM
i want the 50 cal that is polished in the fore front of the one picture

STANMAN
05-15-2008, 10:16 PM
One day, lol.

He sure has some high dollar stuff in that room, that's for sure!!

moels
05-15-2008, 10:32 PM
That would be half of my collection after winning Powerball. The other half would be all new era stuff. That's an impressive house and gun safe.

forest
05-16-2008, 09:52 AM
Your Gay... :stare

na, I like large calibre weapons....... its fun to see stuff explode.....

USMARINE1108
05-16-2008, 11:46 AM
I just noticed there's a pistol range in there too. Very cool.

HITMAN
05-16-2008, 02:59 PM
Old style firearms, not my thing. Impressive though, he has me outnumbered....

Ill keep my arsenal.

Some more positive feedback from BCMs own "everything I have is better than anything you have" member. :rolleyes:

Yeah his stuff is junk compared to your collection of "phased plasma rifles in the 40 watt range"...

:rolf

Dude, the stuff in that guys arsenal might be old, but I'll bet each piece of his is worth 5 times what each piece of yours is worth, from a collectors point-of-view. Plus, most of what I see there is full-auto. Can you say the same? If both of you hauled your complete collections down to Knob Creek, which one of you would be the bigger "Rock Star"? Thought so...

Now be a good little tyke and go sit down, watch some cartoons and have a nice cold glass of diesel fuel.:thumbsup

USMARINE1108
05-16-2008, 04:03 PM
Some more positive feedback from BCMs own "everything I have is better than anything you have" member. :rolleyes:

Yeah his stuff is junk compared to your collection of "phased plasma rifles in the 40 watt range"...

Dude, the stuff in that guys arsenal might be old, but I'll bet each piece of his is worth 5 times what each piece of yours is worth, from a collectors point-of-view. Plus, most of what I see there is full-auto. Can you say the same? If both of you hauled your complete collections down to Knob Creek, which one of you would be the bigger "Rock Star"? Thought so...

Now be a good little tyke and go sit down, watch some cartoons and have a nice cold glass of diesel fuel.:thumbsup

Shit storm in 3..........2............

UnderPSI
05-16-2008, 04:17 PM
I want to go to Knob Creek. Even if it's just to spectate.

SmokinRAM114
05-16-2008, 04:21 PM

im not the one to go through with shit, sorry breech but that is too funny:rolf

sloLs1
05-16-2008, 04:21 PM
I want to go to Knob Creek. Even if it's just to spectate.

i was suppose to but it was cancled this past time... my parents live in KY real close to that...

MurphysLaw88GT
05-16-2008, 04:58 PM
the creek has been ruined by tv exposure

Breecher_7
05-16-2008, 06:32 PM

I think you got the wrong idea. ALthough I was pretty clear. Im not a fan of old school shit. Although the collection is VERY impressive. :stare

forest
05-16-2008, 07:15 PM
I think you got the wrong idea. ALthough I was pretty clear. Im not a fan of old school shit. Although the collection is VERY impressive. :stare

No, your shit is better than everyones dammit! didn't you hear what the man said?!!

Breecher_7
05-16-2008, 08:01 PM
No, your shit is better than everyones dammit! didn't you hear what the man said?!!