PDA

View Full Version : Need help getting a car titled...

Prince Valiant
05-12-2008, 03:57 PM
Don't know the best way to go about it either...

The story:

I have a 1989 Shelby CSX. Was last registered in MN ~ 7 years ago...currently titled in MN under my Dad's name.

Now, the CSX is with me...however, I can't find the signed MN title. My dad currently lives in TX, so it's not like he can easily get a replacement title from the MN DMV and send a new one over so I can title and register this car here in WI.

Are there titling services for this type of situations? Could I just go to the DMV and title it? What would Jesus do?

Car Guy
05-12-2008, 04:54 PM
If I have time after softball practice I'll give you a call, otherwise I'd be typing for hours.....:goof

Send me a PM with your number.....

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

team beater
05-12-2008, 09:28 PM
I need some help with this as well i have something i need titled from about 3 years ago that i bought but never got titled and cant find the title.

PS bought from private owner and have no idea who he is.......

HELP ME TOO

Rocket Power
05-12-2008, 10:57 PM
I've read about people using these guys.
http://www.broadwaytitle.com/index.htm
Also WI DOT has a form that they'll send you for getting a title for a vehicle without one. You have to have an LEO check out the car for the VIN and sign off on it. I got it just by emailing the DOT. Haven't gone through the process though.

lordairgtar
05-12-2008, 11:03 PM
What would Jesus do?
Don't know, since He walked everywhere he went.

Flicktitty
05-12-2008, 11:04 PM
can't you file for a lost title?

88Nightmare
05-12-2008, 11:25 PM
cant your pops email the minnesota DOT for a lost title form and have it mailed to him?