PDA

View Full Version : Another Danica headline

Flicktitty
05-11-2008, 07:29 PM
:rolf

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/05/10/danica-patrick-runs-into-crew-member-on-pit-lane-at-indy/

0TransAm0
05-11-2008, 07:47 PM
yeah i saw that on tv while i watched the indy 500 qualifying... ****** tool shouldn't have been walking thier in the first place and admited to being at fault.. danica did NOTHING wrong....

and way to go girl.. she starts the 500 in 4th inside on the second row...

That_Guy
05-11-2008, 08:12 PM
thats what danica gets for being a ******* who hates Milwaukee. lol...

0TransAm0
05-11-2008, 08:18 PM
who said she hates milwaukee?? last year(or was it the year b4) every news crew said she was from milwaukee and she said no.. the whole thing about being born in milwaukee while her parents were on vacation or something but her hometown is in ill.

i think she is doing good and is good for the sport of racing.. she is a damn good driver and will only get better..

they need to have more lady's in the truck/nationwide and nascar series also...

That_Guy
05-11-2008, 08:22 PM
who said she hates milwaukee?? last year(or was it the year b4) every news crew said she was from milwaukee and she said no.. the whole thing about being born in milwaukee while her parents were on vacation or something but her hometown is in ill.

i think she is doing good and is good for the sport of racing.. she is a damn good driver and will only get better..

they need to have more lady's in the truck/nationwide and nascar series also...

she said she hates the milwaukee mile

0TransAm0
05-11-2008, 08:30 PM
i can't imagine it's fun to race a car like that on a small track that is flat... probably just boring.. but i WILL be at the race this year and with indy car and cart now one league it should be a little more interesting...

nismodave
05-11-2008, 09:00 PM
Dumb *****.

Heat Seeker WS6
05-12-2008, 07:13 AM
My best friend used to race w/ her in karting said her & her dad are worse than AJ Foyt when it comes to throwing tools around the garage. They throw more temper tantrums than anyone. All they do is b1tch & moan

u_say_go
05-15-2008, 09:33 PM
Birthplace: Beloit, Wisconsin
Birthday: 3-25-1982
Birth Name: Danica Sue Patrick

i can't stand that broad! i'll give her credit, she's a decent driver but I cant STAND the way she carries herself; always has that mean look on her face, cries about everything. hope she goes into the wall first lap at indy so I dont have to hear her name the entire race.
wtf was she doing flying down pit road during practice anway. hope that dude punches her in the chops next time he sees her.
that is all.

0TransAm0
05-26-2008, 07:44 PM
^^^ yeah its called "PRACTICE" for a reason on the track and IN the pits... the guy that got hit is the true dumb**** she should be punching him in the chops for damageing her car...

Berettaspeed
06-15-2008, 04:26 PM
OUCH...i would think some broken shin bones or something. geesh.

yeah i know its old, whatever.

GRAMPS SS
06-15-2008, 04:44 PM
tell me your guys wouldn't hit that anyways....

i think she's a good driver...she brings in the money....she has a shit load of sponsors so they must like her and feel she's a good driver as well....

vdub4life
06-27-2008, 09:54 PM
that would suck:stare