PDA

View Full Version : RSD *THIS* Saturday!!!!!

TuffEnuff
10-21-2003, 12:00 PM
well....we're gonna wing it and have a last MIN. RSD!

So for those of you who want that LAST chance to race somebody

This is it!

This saturday the 25th we will get our LAST RSD !!!!
Get there EARLY......
Gates open at 9:00 am.......run till 7:00 pm.....
(possibly later if turnout is good and weather holds up)

This will be run along with regular test and tune so please be patient !!!!

Racers $30.00.....YOU MUST TELL THE GIRL AT THE GATE YOUR THERE FOR RSD IN ORDER TO GET CLOCKS OF TIME RUNS AND RACES !!!! RSD racers will get different tech cards !!!

We asked for it....We got it........see you all there .......one more time before the snow falls !!!!!

Any questions contact Tuff Enuff(via pm's) or http://www.realstreetdrags.net/
or call the track ....1-262-878-3783

SPREAD THE WORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver350
10-21-2003, 01:08 PM
Ok so who is all down for going?

12secondGTP
10-21-2003, 04:15 PM
Damit I'm going to be on vaction:mad:

Valcuda
10-21-2003, 04:37 PM
Why saturday???? Saturday's suck.... I cannot make it now... I work...:fire

VixenGTP
10-21-2003, 04:52 PM
Now, I had planned on being there this saturday anyways to get some practice and times in with some simple mods this time around, does this event prevent that? Meaning, if I don't say I'm there for RSD, I won't be able to get time runs in?? Does it matter?? Don't mind, I just want to get some more practice and times down before I put her away for the winter. :)
This is the only weekend I have!! :3gears:

~ KB ~

Valcuda
10-21-2003, 04:59 PM
YOu can still get timed runs.... just don't say you are there for RSD...If you do I imagine it will be clocks off for you...

ricky

SLOWC5
10-21-2003, 05:35 PM
ill be there.

JEFF

Scales
10-21-2003, 06:32 PM
Damnit!!!!! I'm gonna have to see if I can get off work Saturday now!!!!

lotsals1
10-21-2003, 08:11 PM
well i'm still out with a broken car --when is the track gonna close for the season?

BLOWN GP
10-21-2003, 10:34 PM
Hi guys. I'm new to this forum, but a couple of the other Grand Prix owners around here know me from the Wisconsin Club GP board.

I just wanted to hop on here and chime in about GLD the Saturday. WICGP has been planning a little get-together there on the 25th as well. Fred (Daytonapacecar959), pointed out that the GLD web site currently says that the gates open at 12:00. Are they opening at 9:00 just for you guys or did you do the same thing I did and accidently look at the times for the 26th?:durr

Just didn't want anybody sitting around outside the track for three hours.

As long as you aren't hoggin' the staging lanes, it'll be cool to see some other non-rice cars out there. :burnout :D

See ya there! :3gears:

2QUICK4U
10-22-2003, 02:12 PM
tuffenuf,

What is with this Sunday at GLD???? It seems HBO will be filming this Sunday? Are you having another RSD on this day as well?????

Here is what they said:

SUNDAY ! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

OCTOBER 26, 2003

We have been notified that a representative from NBC will be at GLD this Sunday filming for an HBO Documentary on "Urban Motorsports Clubs". From the Chicagoland area the club to be representative is "#1 Stunters" Besides filming the club's vehicles at the track they will also film the club's bike paticipating in stunt exercises.

Upon discussion with the club's representative, we discovered that one of the reasons why they where formed was to discourage street racing and to offer alternatives.

We informed them that we promote at GLD as alternative to street racing. such as, our Fun Racing (i.e Test & Tune Nights), Jr Dragster Program, Bracket Racing, Import Race Series, High School "Beat the Heat Nights" and the "Real Street Drags" we host on Thursday Nights. plus more. There is the possibility that filming and interviewing from representatives of these groups would be done for the HBO documentary. We are looking for a commitemnt from a select few from the programs to make themselves available this day. If you are interested please contact Marcel at his Office at 847-215-8630 to be put on the list. Remember you snooze you lose!OCTOBER 26, 2003

:confused

Knyghtmare
10-23-2003, 01:03 AM
I am definatly up for some RSD. My car is too slow to race tho.

TuffEnuff
10-23-2003, 01:29 AM
Yes....we WILL be street racing again on sunday for those of you who cant make saturday....and for those who want to race BOTH days.

and ......YES, HBO will be there on sunday.