PDA

View Full Version : All Pro Motorsports in Waukesha

tbarsch
05-09-2008, 05:31 PM
I'm thinking about buying a used bike from these guys. Anyone have any dealings with them? Anyone recommend/not recommend them?

Thanks...

UnderPSI
05-09-2008, 06:15 PM
I bought my Hayabusa from them. Easy to deal with.

fly5150
05-10-2008, 09:10 AM
Nice guys, my only beef was service. My old bike ran rough and they looked at it and said it was fine. I took it to Road track and trail and they found the problem a year later. The spark plug boot came off.

Crawlin
05-10-2008, 10:00 AM
Talk to Mark. Chris is a cool guy too. But Mark's badass. Known him for years when I had the other bike.

Anakonda69
05-10-2008, 11:31 AM
i know most fo the service dept. well least i did i think most may have left. the owner paul is a cool guy. nice place to shop for a bike.

SmokinRAM114
05-10-2008, 12:10 PM
Nice guys, my only beef was service. My old bike ran rough and they looked at it and said it was fine. I took it to Road track and trail and they found the problem a year later. The spark plug boot came off.

ur not the only one.. three of my buddys also bought JUNK from that place. I know alot more that have bought shit there and were un happy. if u buy a used bike from there dont expect to get shit if it was running bad when u drove in to the end of there lot. they are a bunch of idiots. i absolutly hate that place and dont know y its still open. this thread is the FIRST time iv seen anyone say good things. THEY ARE THE BIG 3 OF THE MOTORCYCLE WORLD. If you want a used bike look at Action, Don and Roys, or some of the other big name places but your best bet if you dont know whos selling it buy new.

Cutlass Queen
05-10-2008, 12:40 PM
ur not the only one.. three of my buddys also bought JUNK from that place. I know alot more that have bought shit there and were un happy. if u buy a used bike from there dont expect to get shit if it was running bad when u drove in to the end of there lot. they are a bunch of idiots. i absolutly hate that place and dont know y its still open. this thread is the FIRST time iv seen anyone say good things. THEY ARE THE BIG 3 OF THE MOTORCYCLE WORLD. If you want a used bike look at Action, Don and Roys, or some of the other big name places but your best bet if you dont know whos selling it buy new.

I bought both my motorcycles from Road Track and Trail. First bike was perfect, 2nd bike was having issues....callled and took it in they fixed it for free and teh service was awesome. Haven't had any problems since minus the modifications I'm doing to the bike lol:headbang

lilws6
05-10-2008, 05:10 PM
thats just cuz your a girl lol

fly5150
05-10-2008, 06:42 PM
I think he was refering to All Pro ^

Feature Pony
05-10-2008, 08:58 PM
Talk to Mark. Chris is a cool guy too. But Mark's badass. Known him for years when I had the other bike.

X2 Talk to Marc I have bought 3 bikes from him (92 zx6, 97 F3, 99 900RR) and he is a no BS kind of guy. Marc goes back to cylces unlimted on 27th and rawson (I know I just dated myself). I have sold 2 bikes there on consignment and my bikes weren't junk either.

cheap80Z28
05-11-2008, 12:18 AM
2 yrs ago i bought my 2nd bike, a 96 yamaha royal star. never had any problems. traded at the end of last year for a 07 ultra classic and got slightly less than what I paid for it.

steve

Rocket Power
05-11-2008, 01:00 AM
We bought my wife's old Katana @All-Pro 7-8 years ago. No Problems

Cutlass Queen
05-11-2008, 01:01 PM
I think he was refering to All Pro ^

You say that like it's a bad thing

lilws6
05-11-2008, 04:59 PM
so when we going for a ride lol

RanJer
05-11-2008, 08:23 PM
Never bought a bike there but had my F2 serviced there.. and they put new tires on my R6 real cheap and they did it in about 15 mins while i waited. Also bought a helmet and some blinkers and oil and stuff there. Real quick with discounts and such.. bought my helmet, got a free pair of teknic gloves.

67-400
05-16-2008, 09:28 AM
If this is the place i'm thinking, a few years ago, when they were at that hole in the wall dumpster off that one way street in Waukesha, I went there to buy an 01 GSXR something or another. The sales guy (who no longer works there) was pressuring me big time...said that it is what it is when I wanted them to throw in a pipe & jet kit and yada yada. I ended up putting my $100 down, after he said I can get it back if I change my mind. After I DID change my mind, he wouldn't cough it back up to me, but only as "In-store" credit. I came rolling in a week later on my Custom Harley Fatboy, the next week to buy some cleaning sh!t for my new bike. :headbang

Feature Pony
05-16-2008, 09:51 AM
If this is the place i'm thinking, a few years ago, when they were at that hole in the wall dumpster off that one way street in Waukesha, I went there to buy an 01 GSXR something or another. The sales guy (who no longer works there) was pressuring me big time...said that it is what it is when I wanted them to throw in a pipe & jet kit and yada yada. I ended up putting my $100 down, after he said I can get it back if I change my mind. After I DID change my mind, he wouldn't cough it back up to me, but only as "In-store" credit. I came rolling in a week later on my Custom Harley Fatboy, the next week to buy some cleaning sh!t for my new bike. :headbang

no all pro is off of hwy 164 close to the rock freeway, I think the place your talking about is road, track and trail?

67-400
05-16-2008, 10:56 AM
no all pro is off of hwy 164 close to the rock freeway, I think the place your talking about is road, track and trail?

hmmm, not that, it was that little spot right by the Mountain Village Apartments in Waukesha off St. Paul. It had bikes outside all the time, and ATV's etc. Then they moved out towards 164 & 59 I think maybe last year?

Cutlass Queen
05-16-2008, 11:57 AM
hmmm, not that, it was that little spot right by the Mountain Village Apartments in Waukesha off St. Paul. It had bikes outside all the time, and ATV's etc. Then they moved out towards 164 & 59 I think maybe last year?

I think your thinking of Action Motorsports Mike, they ended up moving maybe 2 years ago out to 164 and 59 by west. avenue or some shit.

purpl72olds
05-16-2008, 11:59 AM

Your thinking of action powersports, my dad bought a fourwheeler from there and had a bunch of trouble getting warranty stuff fixed and took forever to get it back.

70 cutlass 442
05-16-2008, 01:28 PM
Your thinking of action powersports, my dad bought a fourwheeler from there and had a bunch of trouble getting warranty stuff fixed and took forever to get it back.

next time get him to buy a polaris, they are a lot easier to get stuff covered under warranty :thumbsup

rally_scort
05-16-2008, 01:33 PM
that place used to be Lake Country Powersports.I only dealt with them for parts for my old honda atc.Never a problem, but that was years ago.

SmokinRAM114
05-16-2008, 02:04 PM

mang u shoulda talked to me!! was it a honda??? you know I got the connections at don and roys chief! the only problem I had with action is I came in there looking to buy a snowmobile had the trailer on my truck it was the time I bought my 07 phazer fx. I walked in started looking around at used stuff and I knew someone that worked there and I was talking to them. the salesman yelled out to see if I needed help and my buddy was like yea. he walked out of his office and got cut off by another salesman and they were talking about something else while I stood there. then he says to the other guy i gota go help this "kid" thats not going to buy anything anyway. :rolleyes:well I heard that and yelled at him what did you say? I headed for the door telling him you just lost some buisness and sale today! i came back 2 hours later with my brand new yamaha i bought from don and roys on the trailer to show my buddy and to rub in on the salesman.:D i just told him sucks doesnt it. :chair:

70 cutlass 442
05-16-2008, 02:21 PM
mang u shoulda talked to me!! was it a honda??? you know I got the connections at don and roys chief! the only problem I had with action is I came in there looking to buy a snowmobile had the trailer on my truck it was the time I bought my 07 phazer fx. I walked in started looking around at used stuff and I knew someone that worked there and I was talking to them. the salesman yelled out to see if I needed help and my buddy was like yea. he walked out of his office and got cut off by another salesman and they were talking about something else while I stood there. then he says to the other guy i gota go help this "kid" thats not going to buy anything anyway. :rolleyes:well I heard that and yelled at him what did you say? I headed for the door telling him you just lost some buisness and sale today! i came back 2 hours later with my brand new yamaha i bought from don and roys on the trailer to show my buddy and to rub in on the salesman.:D i just told him sucks doesnt it. :chair:

besides a few decent people that work there, they suck, unless you walk in with breif cases of cash they want nothing to do with you.

purpl72olds
05-18-2008, 10:29 AM
I beat him up and down about buying a polaris but he said he only heard good things about suzuki's, w/e.

mrz28M6
05-25-2008, 02:42 PM
wow dating back! i used to work at cycles unlimited for nick. marc was a great guy.

T-Bag
05-25-2008, 02:57 PM
besides a few decent people that work there, they suck, unless you walk in with breif cases of cash they want nothing to do with you.

Yeah **** Don and Roy's...they treat everyone that walks in like they are broke scum.