PDA

View Full Version : (posting for a friend) LS1 ATI D1SC Tuner kit for sale

MyWhiteZ
10-21-2003, 01:07 AM
anyone looking for a stout blower setup lemme know ill get ya some more details. My buddy decided to go with something a "lil bigger" and needs to sell this first

MyWhiteZ
10-21-2003, 01:15 AM
heres a copy of his add from ls1tech
Its the ATI procharger D-1SC tuner kit, has the 6 rib pulleys that came stock with it, the 3.6" tuner pulley....
-It has the polished plenum
-All inculded piping
-ATI race ready BOV
-Custom Bracket support built by SSracing (Z9's)
-Steel Idler pulley
-ASP 7.85" 8 rib crank pulley
-ASP 3.3" blower pulley
-Reichard racing 3.3" & 3.6" blower pulleys

I want $4900 -OBO- for all of this shipped...

XXBOSXX@aol.com if you are interested....

JC70SS
11-06-2003, 06:15 PM
Bill,
Tell your friend that is a bit high for that kit. I was quoted $4100 new for that same kit, but I don't know what that extra kit is worth. By the way, do you still have that 70 SS??

-Joe

MyWhiteZ
11-06-2003, 06:34 PM
while the price would indeed be high for a stock setup this is not a stock setup. at that price it would include a full 8 rib pulley setup with two different blower pullies and a custom reinforcement for the main bracket that was made by Chris Sikora so i thought the price was fair considering the milege on the kit and all the custom pieces that come with it.

yes we still have the 70 ss and are currently collecting parts so that as soon as my 67 is done we will start with the full numbers matching resto of the 70. should be an awesome car when it is done. now if we could just find a nom dist that someone doesn want 3 gs for.

JC70SS
11-06-2003, 07:10 PM
Cool, keep me updated. I think I am going to try to sell my SS so I can start hunting for a 70 SS.