PDA

View Full Version : RA last weekend

SSmike1
10-20-2003, 11:06 AM
Oh Ya, :D

i am grinning from ear to ear

after spending a weekend driving on the 4 mile Road America Race Track!!!!!!!:thumbsup

i was in group C29, Black Camaro.

Anyone else there? from BCM?

super bike mike:banana

Syclone0044
10-20-2003, 11:09 PM
I was there and I had a fantastic time!!! I got there late on Sunday and it was still well worth it. I learned a ton and thanks to Greg @ GLD I got to ride along with one of the "A" class drivers his name was Brian I want to say "Crower" not sure about the last name though. He had a 95 Cobra R done up for road racing and it was one of the most fun rides I've ever had. I couldnt beleive how hard the car braked and it was a blast screaming through the corners, I think I laughed for the whole first lap and had a permanent smile on my face for 2 hours. We must have made 20 laps altogether!! Thanks Brian and Greg!

Next year I will try racing my truck in the beginner class just to see what it is like. I'm not sure if it can handle it though, I need to make some adjustments to make my truck last 20 minutes of WOT... Normally it only sees 12 seconds!! :3gears:

y2kws6
10-20-2003, 11:51 PM
Syclone, glad you had a great time and hope you can make it for the April event.

Dan

SSmike1
10-21-2003, 07:23 AM
:D this is me too

:thumbsup grinning from ear to ear!

i have driven my car there 3 weekends now!

i like It,
I Love it,
I want more of it!

What a Blast!

syclone0044,
if you decide to run a vehicle at RA, please make sure you have great brakes.
that cobra r, had the brakes for the track!

come again in april, 2004.:banana