PDA

View Full Version : Cruise on the 10th

STANMAN
05-06-2008, 01:36 PM
This is a great time if anyone is free!

Hello everyone -

The weather is looking nice for Saturday - Partly Cloudy and 60 degrees. I will be sending an update message on Friday (The last update) to ensure that the weather is still going to be nice.

As you all are aware, the first event is this Saturday, May 10, 2008 at HP Performance Open House and Car Show. Currently, we have over 150 people that I am aware (meaning I have emails for) that will be joining (Listed at the bottom of this email). Please let me know if you are going to attend by replying to this email (if you have not done so already). Please invite others from your respective forums as well. If I do not have you listed below and you are joining us, please respond to this email so I have an accurate list. I look forward to seeing everyone.

Logistics
Please note a change below:

If you are meeting me at the College Avenue Park & Ride Lot - We will now be leaving at promptly at 2:45 PM (Not 3:00 PM). It will take us one hour to get to HP Performance. I will have the Sheriff block off College Avenue to get us all on the freeway. For those individuals coming from WI or Northern IL, the meeting spot will be at the College Avenue Park & Ride Lot (Southwest Lot). I also have provided the address for HP Performance below. Please note that most of us will be taking an alternate route down to the HP Performance given the heavy construction on I94. Again, we will be leaving the park and ride lot promptly at 2:45 PM as we need to get down to the show by 3:45 PM. College Avenue Southwest Lot Meeting Spot Please see the link - http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/travel/parkride/lots/mil4020.htm (College Avenue Park & Ride).

Directions - This is the route I will be taking to avoid traffic. If you plan on taking the same route, please print these directions and bring them with you. When we exit the I94, John P will be waiting on the side of the road for those taking this route.

MapQuest Directions Link: http://www.mapquest.com/mq/5-ML5HymKasA8FjnSO
1. I-94 south to County Hwy C. This is the 1st exit after Kenosha, Hwy 50. (On the MapQuest link, start at step 4 after the Brat Stop Starting point)

2. Right (West) on County C, 1.0 miles to 136th avenue.
3. Left (South) on 136th, ~14 miles to IL Rte 120. Once you cross the IL state line, You will pass Gurnee Mills Mall at Rte 132 (Grand Avenue)

4. Right (West) on IL Rte 120, 2.1 miles to Rte 45.
5. Left (South) on US Rte 45 5.8 miles to Allanson Road. You will go through downtown Mundelein.
6. Left (East) on Allanson, 0.6 miles to Tower Rd. 7. Right (South) on Tower.

For those individuals living in IL, I believe that given the construction it is best to meet right at HP Performance.

May 10, 2008 - HP Performance Open House and Car Show - 3:30 PM - 6:30 PM

HP Performance Corvettes
888 Tower Road, Suite N
Mundelein, IL 60060
PHONE: (847) 949-VETT
Hpperformancecorvettes.com

Open House and Car Show (Non-Judged)
Car Show
Adams Car Wax / Polish Products Demonstration / Adams Giveaways
Tour of the facility
Technical Question and Answer session
Window Tinting Demonstration / Window tinting done at event for those interested
Elimident - Dent removal demonstration and on site repairs
Grand Illusion Photography - Professional Photos of your car - Will be available for photo shoots (Paid) on site at HP Performance.
Tony Schumacher - Currently #1 in the Top Fuel NHRA and HP Performance Customer is rumored to also be attending this event with his procharged C6 Corvette.
Live DJ

Schedule Of Events

May 10, 2008 - 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM (US CST) - HP Performance Corvettes Open House and Car Show

June 7, 2008 - 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM (US CST) - Project Two Customs Open House and Car Show

June 21, 2008 - 4:30 PM (US CST) Dinner Cruise to Abbey Resort - Lake Geneva

July 12, 2008 - 3:30 PM (US CST) - St. Dominic's Car Show

August 9, 2008 - 3:30 PM -Kelly's Bleachers II Cruise and Car Show - Mike C - Cruise Director

Sept 13, 2008 - 3:30 PM - Kenosha / Northern IL (TBD) - Ending at Zinovi Motor Cars for Dinner

Oct 31, 2008 - Road America - March of Dimes Road America Event Sponsored By Concours Motors (Track Event) - http://www.marchofdimes.com/files/chapterFiles/07DAv2.pdf

Storage
Looking for storage for your car, boat, etc? Please contact Joel at 262.893.4317 or Mike at 262.902.3420

100% Climate Controlled
All masonry and steel construction
Available Lifts
State-of-the-Art Security Surveillance and Fire Protection
Convenient Location – Right off I94 in South Milwaukee, WI
Limited Availability - By Appointment Only
$50 dollars per month

For Sale

Carlsson 1/6 EVO 18”x8.5” Wheels (4). Made in Germany by RONAL for Carlsson, a high-end Mercedes-Benz tuner. Machined face with polished lip. JWL and VIA certified. All are in excellent condition with no winters and approx 15K miles. One has very minor curb rash (pictures available). Offset of 40mm with 5x112 bolt pattern. Primarily fits M-B, Audi & current VW. $600/set. Currently mounted with worn Bridgestone S-03 235/50ZR18 tires. Contact Jim @ M3Esprit@att.net.
2006 RENNtech Mercedes SLK55 AMG, 13,700 miles. RENNtech Performance Package 1 w/CF airbox and ECU (Project Two Customs), K40 Calibre Laser system (Project Two Customs), two sets of rims (AMG Silver 5 Spoke & AMG Black 15 spoke), Iridium Silver with black/red leather interior, hard top convertible, winter stored in heated garage, Heated seats and Airscarf System, Harmon Kardon sound system, 6-CD player in glovebox, Sirius Radio, cover, etc, under warranty, fully serviced with records at Mercedes International Autos, West Allis, WI. $54,000 OBO. For more information or pics please contact Dave at ruszkied@sbcglobal.net.
Looking to buy a new car? - Contact Aaron for your BMW, Porsche, Mercedes Benz needs - avrhovnik@concoursmotors.com
For all of your racing fuel needs, contact Chad at smokey1226@yahoo.com. Please let him know you are part of the cruise list when emailing.

Willingness to participate in these events you hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the invitee/ releasesees from any and all loss, liability, damage and cost you may insure arising out of participating in this event. By participating you hereby assume full responsibility for any risk of bodily injury, death or property damage arising out of or related to the event whether caused by negligence of invitee/releasesee or otherwise

Best Regards,
Joel Gawronski

STANMAN
05-06-2008, 08:22 PM
Bueler???? Anyone from here planning on going? If you haven't ever been on one of Joels cruises, you're missing out on some VERY nice cars (Saleen S7 is almost always in attendance), great routes to get to the destination, and then great hospitality where we end up!

GRAMPS SS
05-06-2008, 08:33 PM
sorry bob,....going to Dyno Day at C&M Performance.........

Cleveland Dave
05-07-2008, 08:44 AM
im debating if i want to go or not...its quite the trip from madison...but maybe worth it to snap some pics and see some cool cars...

Josepy
05-07-2008, 10:44 AM
sorry bob,....going to Dyno Day at C&M Performance.........

where is c&m?

Smokey1226
05-07-2008, 11:20 AM
by Holy Hill.

Heat Seeker WS6
05-07-2008, 11:33 AM
Ill let ya know Bob. Im working until noon but this sounds like fun

michelle
05-07-2008, 12:08 PM
where is c&m?

http://www.candmperformance.com/

In Hubertus, WI.

Josepy
05-07-2008, 12:30 PM
http://www.candmperformance.com/

In Hubertus, WI.

found it thanks. might get the TA dynoed. Never had it dome.

johnny--2k
05-07-2008, 01:12 PM
wish I could make it. Working till at least 330.

CobraSnake
05-07-2008, 01:13 PM
wish I could make it. Working till at least 330.

yeah I'm in the same boat as you. I would really love to come but I work till 4pm that day.

Mark

Syclone0044
05-07-2008, 02:07 PM
Where can I find more info on Dyno Day at C&M? I searched Midwest Mustang and couldn't find a single thing. I would love to attend as a spectator.