PDA

View Full Version : Holy lines at GLD today!

Yooformula
10-18-2003, 07:07 PM
I went to the CPonyGo day at GLD today and holy sh!t was it packed! I sat for 2 and half hours for 1 run:eek: Gave plenty of time to bs though. I did see PSJ, Z-9, Tom, Keith and several others there.

Keith, your car looks amazing and very quiet for a car that runs that fast!

I was amazed to see the GM High Tech cover car there today. And that thing is sweet as hell. The outside is almost perfect and the interior looks like it was put together by the factory. Very nicely done and I think they told me it ran 9.70's:confused

Tom, I only got 1 run then I had to go. That line was sick but oh well.

Thanks for the drag radials Tim. I launched at 5k and it still bogged:thumbsupso no:3gears:for me:(

BAD LS1
10-19-2003, 11:02 AM
Yeah it was crazy i was there till 8 for 2 runs and got there at 1.
Needless to say it was rather pointless beating the crap out of my car for less than dissapointing runs because because of street tire cars which made launching a soft touch. And the lack of practice runs to get used to the car, i typically wont see my best runs till 3-4 passes or so but between blowing the tires off and the clutch hydraulics acting up not allowing engagment of 2nd gear AT ALL with out griding horribly. LOTS of nice eye candy walking around though Good Lord !!!:licky Wanted to touch the hiney of quite a few of them!!

Tom B