PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Port. Dishwasher and Washer/Dryer.

RanJer
05-03-2008, 06:38 PM
Moving to Slinger.
Need a portable dishwasher, preferably black or stainless fascia but anything will really work.
I guess the 2 women in the house think it's necessary...even though there'll be 2 women..
Need a washer and dryer. Working would be great. lol

Lemme know if you got anything layin' around or if youre gonna be upgrading soon and getting rid of stuff.

Thanks,

Jer

michelle
05-03-2008, 06:57 PM
And the two men can't wash dishes because? Some dish soap, a sponge, and a drying rack is a lot cheaper on utilities then a dishwasher. I never use my dishwasher in my apartment - that's what I have Adam for. (:

But if it is really necessary, Hope Depot at 76th and Good Hope is going out of business. Stopped in there this morning and everything is 10-30% off. Not much, but it helps. All warranties are still in full effect. Might be able to get a decent deal next week if the percentage off is better.

team beater
05-03-2008, 06:57 PM
i think i saw one on cl for free this morning fyi might want to check that out

Car Guy
05-03-2008, 07:20 PM
I second the 'old school' method of getting them washed. I actually just bought a new drying rack :headbang and will now be using it every time we have dishes to wash, unless we have a party or something. With only two people in the house it's just not practical to use the automatic washer everyday.....

I'm starting to realize that many 'modern' conveniences are not all that they're cracked up to be.....

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

lasttimearound
05-03-2008, 07:30 PM
^^for sure, i have my woman doing dishes every day. the dishwasher is way over rated and you have to pay for it. my dish washer even makes me sandwiches when she is done.

awsomeears
05-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Need a portable dishwasher, preferably black or stainless fascia but anything will really work.
I guess the 2 women in the house think it's necessary...even though there'll be 2 women..

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

That was good :thumbsup

On a serious note Jer check craigslist, it shocks me people buy new stuff from the store when there is stuff 3/4 of the price of new shit. And the used stuff if still like new ( if taken care of )

Buddy of mine furnished his entire house from craigslist, sure you will run into some goof balls but your saving $$$

But if it is really necessary, Hope Depot at 76th and Good Hope is going out of business. Stopped in there this morning and everything is 10-30% off. Not much, but it helps. All warranties are still in full effect. Might be able to get a decent deal next week if the percentage off is better.

How the hell does a Home Depot go out of business ? Weird...

Car Guy
05-03-2008, 08:07 PM
How the hell does a Home Depot go out of business ? Weird...

Sh!tty economy.....

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

Karps TA
05-03-2008, 08:54 PM
sh!tter location. Unless you're selling window bars. lol