PDA

View Full Version : Tonight? 5/2?

spindler27
05-02-2008, 01:58 PM
not sure what the weathers going to be like, anything going on?

That_Guy
05-02-2008, 02:03 PM
you want you can join a few of us cobalt guys and help us throw some lowering springs on 2 cars lol.

spindler27
05-02-2008, 02:06 PM
you want you can join a few of us cobalt guys and help us throw some lowering springs on 2 cars lol.

oh believe me, there's enough neons on my to do list haha, i was hoping for culvers or bdubs!

CobraSnake
05-02-2008, 02:08 PM
weather is gonna be crappy. But I just got my first paycheck from my new job so I'll be going out somewhere tonight but, most likely to get drunk. So say sorry to the cobolt guys. I'll let you know where i'm going though.

Mark

That_Guy
05-02-2008, 02:14 PM
oh believe me, there's enough neons on my to do list haha, i was hoping for culvers or bdubs!

hahaha... yeah.. im about done working on cars for the week. ive already replaced a controll arm, brakes,tie rods, swaybar links. on my younger brothers jetta... what a nightmare.. i got roped into helping a few of the local guys with there lowering kit projects lol.... i have a feeling i may just end up bringing a 24 pack and telling them what they are doing wrong.

spindler27
05-02-2008, 02:18 PM
haha, yes, i have done 2 clutches in the past 2 weeks, 2 more to go soon, had to take a friends new one apart completely, he bought it from some tool in Cali that royaly fvcked it up, and ive gotta do some minor work to a couple others, im pretty well set in this department

That_Guy
05-02-2008, 02:25 PM
haha, yes, i have done 2 clutches in the past 2 weeks, 2 more to go soon, had to take a friends new one apart completely, he bought it from some tool in Cali that royaly fvcked it up, and ive gotta do some minor work to a couple others, im pretty well set in this department

im sorry to hear that. lol.. you wanna hear something funny..

i would have never know this. but in order to take the control arm of the drivers side of a automatic jetta you have to unbolt the front clip on the drivers side to get the front bolt off the control arm. its tucked about a half inch above the freaking trans fluid pan.. its the dumbest design ive ever seen. thank god it wasnt like that on my brothers car because he is driving a manual.

i made him tool ***** and floor sweeping ***** ...thats almost worth more then getting payed.

spindler27
05-02-2008, 02:34 PM
im sorry to hear that. lol.. you wanna hear something funny..

i would have never know this. but in order to take the control arm of the drivers side of a automatic jetta you have to unbolt the front clip on the drivers side to get the front bolt off the control arm. its tucked about a half inch above the freaking trans fluid pan.. its the dumbest design ive ever seen. thank god it wasnt like that on my brothers car because he is driving a manual.

i made him tool ***** and floor sweeping ***** ...thats almost worth more then getting payed.

i refuse to touch a vdub!

That_Guy
05-02-2008, 02:39 PM
i refuse to touch a vdub!

when i started bichin about it he said.." thats german engineering at its finest.."

my response was .." german over engineered."

michelle
05-02-2008, 04:12 PM
I think Adam is cooking some stuff on the grill tonight.

0TransAm0
05-02-2008, 05:26 PM
going to the new berlin ale house for some drinks and some bowling..

Smokey1226
05-02-2008, 05:37 PM
I think Adam is grilling out some stuff on the grill tonight.

:confused

Car Guy
05-02-2008, 05:44 PM

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

CobraSnake
05-02-2008, 05:49 PM

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

yeah seriously WHAT?

michelle
05-02-2008, 05:51 PM
I think some brats or something. He's busy cleaning in the garage and he hasn't started the grill yet.

Sorry, didn't realize I had to be so specific with you people! (:

Deggy
05-02-2008, 06:17 PM
Wonderland Tap

stenchmiester
05-02-2008, 09:13 PM
hitting up ray and dots lots of booty and cheap beer

Smokey1226
05-02-2008, 09:32 PM
I think some brats or something. He's busy cleaning in the garage and he hasn't started the grill yet.

Sorry, didn't realize I had to be so specific with you people! (:

Dammit, you women always assume! Brats FTW! Save me one would ya