PDA

View Full Version : FS: Convertible 4th-Gen F-Body Rollbar w/graphite carpet

95 TA - The Beast
05-01-2008, 07:53 PM
I have the rollbar I removed from my 1995 Camaro Convertible for sale. It was cut evenly at all the weld points, so it can be fabbed into another car easily... I will be including the carpet if someone is serious and wants it...

Specifics:

5-point weld-in rollbar
Swingout door bar
Removeable crossbar
Includes removable pins for bars

All that is needed to be installed is 5 small mount plates, I can give dimensions and mounting locations, as well as you are free to take dimensions yourself from the car before I remove the plates themselves (the two far back ones will just be covered up, and the two sides ones will probably be destroyed during removal... You will lose about 1/2" in install height over what I had, but that has no impact on functionality or clearence as it was built with maximum clearence to begin with, which is more than most others out there...

I will include the carpeting that is already cut for the rollbar, if the buyer is interested, it is graphite in color and in good condition...

Asking: $150/OBO

I removed it because I have kids that need to sit in the backseat, and I just didn't feel it was safe for them with the crossbar...

95 TA - The Beast
05-04-2008, 09:45 AM
I am pretty sure this could also be fabbed into a coupe car fairly easily as well...