PDA

View Full Version : WTB Motorcycle

Mr Twigbert
04-29-2008, 09:44 PM
I am about 4 days away from having my motorcycle license and am considering getting a motorcycle..

Does anyone have one forsale? I'm looking for something cheap.. I am afraid I might buy one and never ride it.. Thus, cheaper is better in this situation.. I don't really care what it is.. I will consider anything.. Posting pics would help a ton..

Thanks..

WickedSix
04-29-2008, 09:51 PM
buy korndogs and get it runnin :thumbsup

Korndogg
04-29-2008, 10:09 PM
x2!!! lol

pOrk
04-29-2008, 10:29 PM
You are the BCM police occifer right? You aren't planning on becoming a cycle cop are you? If so, I would love to know why they limit those officers to half helmets.

As far as cheap bikes, search for a late 70's early 80's cb bike, 350, 550, 750 all come at low price tags and they seem to last forever.

Mr Twigbert
04-30-2008, 07:19 AM
You are the BCM police occifer right? You aren't planning on becoming a cycle cop are you? If so, I would love to know why they limit those officers to half helmets.

Yeah, I am getting my license because I applied for the motorcycle unit.. I'm not sure why they limit them to half helmets.. I know it has to do something with hot having their faces covered up while approaching motorists..

I also know they are in the process of testing new helmets.. Although, I heard not a single motorcycle officer likes what they see and would rather keep the old ones.. Sometimes its the people upstairs who sit behind a desk that make all the decisions and don't have to wear what they decide on..