PDA

View Full Version : Speed Inc Video

MoCkiN U
04-28-2008, 05:28 PM
This is making its rounds around the net. Dont know peoples cars really to know if any BCM people are in it. Captures the whole said story start to finish after some knarly burnouts and clear video of how dangerous it got down there. CLever theme music too. Its around the 5:00 point I think when it gets good

http://www.da-bus.net/video/doodvision-speed08-ext.wmv

Korndogg
04-28-2008, 05:45 PM
lol that was pretty good.

Anakonda69
04-28-2008, 05:48 PM
damn i won't miss it again next year thats for sure

MoCkiN U
04-28-2008, 05:50 PM
probably safe to say after what happened this weekend it wont be the same next year.

nismodave
04-28-2008, 05:52 PM
OMG...........Best Video EVER!!!:rolf:rolf:rolf

Thats the end of that event.

F U C K the POLICE!!!!!!!

Yooformula
04-28-2008, 06:07 PM
'cops busted it last year too, it'll still go on. you know the cop never saw and COULDNT see the kid actually do the burnout because of the people in the road not to mention he never read him his rights, I wonder if he has a legal leg to stand on here. That cop was a **** in every sense, doing his job or not, he was overboard. You should have seen that guy barrel down the road. I couldnt believe he didnt hit anyone.

2000navyz
04-28-2008, 06:28 PM
you know damn well if that cop would have ran into any one it wouldnt have been his fault! from the cops perepective it woulda been "he came outa no where, and i couldnt stop"

Breecher_7
04-28-2008, 06:30 PM
That video alone could be all that kid needs to get some SERIOUS help in court.

Mr. Twigbert, please chime in.

OxmanWI
04-28-2008, 06:48 PM
hahahaha!! That was sooo funny!! LMAO!!! :D

PureSound15
04-28-2008, 07:00 PM
Twigbert was there.

You've got to remember that one cop, surrounded by 400 people might feel a bit overwhelmed. Not that it makes what he did right, but I sure would be afraid of a group of people that are all pissed off that I ruined their day!

Reverend Cooper
04-28-2008, 07:18 PM
dood i bet there was way more than 400 folks there. cop doesnt have to read him his rights i dont think until be fore they book him, i could be wrong twig will give us the 411

HAMRHEAD
04-28-2008, 08:53 PM
Yeah, he doesn't need to be read his rights until interrogation. Plus the officer could easily say he just wanted to get him secured and in the cruiser for his own safety cause if the crowd got wild any harm to the guy would have been the responsibility of the officer since he was now legally in their custody.

Mr Twigbert
04-29-2008, 10:33 AM
1) The cop doesn't have to read him his rights..

In WI there are Municipal violations and State Crimes.. A state crime is Robbery, Substantial Battery (stitches, loss of consciousness, loss of a tooth), Burglary, ect, ect, ect.. A state 'crime' is any act that carrys a potential '1 year or more' term of prision.. A municipal violation is NOT a 'crime' but more of a forfiture and carrys less than 1 year of jail time.. Any person can be arrested and conveyed to a station and booked for the crime.. You 'only' have to read someone their rights if you want to question that person about the crime.. You don't have to read them their rights to arrest them.. And if its a municipal violation you don't have to read them their rights at all.. A cop can question you till their blue in the face as long as its only a municipal ticket..

When you get a speeding ticket its a municipal violation.. When you punch someone in the head causing a bruise its a municipal violation.. When you piss in public and cause a disturbance its a municipal violation.. When you get your first DUI its a municipal violation.. When you do a burnout on a street its a municipal violation..

AND you can be arrested for ANY municipal violation.. In Milwaukee you can be arrested for spitting on the street or sidewalk (I forget which one it is), riding a bicycle w/o a license or even having a break light out..

2) Did the cop see this kid do the burnout? I don't know but if I were driving down a street, see a huge cloud of smoke, drive through it and see a car pulling away from the smoke I can make a reasonable conclusion how the smoke was created..

To get a conviction for a 'crime' you need 'proof beyond a reasonable doubt'.. Yes, we all heard that before on TV.. OJ got away with murder because of those words.. However, in milwaukee to get a conviction for a municipal violation you only have to meet the elemts of 'preponderance of evidence'.. Which, is a much lower standard.. To get a conviction for a crime you 'typically' need evidence, testimony of witnesses and other stuff.. For a municipal violation you only need 1 cop to testify.. Buuuutttt, I see tickets get thrown out of court all the time.. 1 judge will listen to the cop and then the person who got the ticket.. Based on what he hears a decision is made.. If a citizen puts up a good arguement then the court sometimes tosses tickets just because they error in the side of caution.. Sometimes the cops word is enough for a conviction.. In Milwaukee our tickets get tossed all the time because of what 'some' cops have done.. ***Caugh, caugh*** Jude.. Our word isn't much these days.. But, if we feel a violation has occurred then we can still arrest and issue the ticket.. Its still for the citizen to fight the ticket.. And if it gets kicked then all the power to them.. I see NOOOOO chance of this kid sueing the police department for his arrest..

3) No one was more disappointed when the cops showed up than me.. However, they have a job to do and they don't appreciate a good burnout show like I do.. Different strokes for different fokes.. Thus, you can't lump all cops together..

I think the cop was reasonable.. That situation was no different than what I deal with during 'cruising' in Milwaukee on hot, clear, summer, weekends.. When I see 40 cars blocking an intersection, people dancing on the hoods of cars and cars w/ 22" rims doing burnouts I grab one of the 'instagators' and toss em in the back..

This cop clearly didn't appreciate the show like I did.. However, I don't appreciate the show that 'cruisers' put on in Milwaukee.. He was out numbered, we could all see he wasn't going to play around and he made a statement to the rest of the people. And, with his posture, voice commands and overall appearance you could see how the rest of the people reacted.. They didn't.. No one started to get out of control, no one started to battle the cop and no one else got hurt or arrested.. I think everything worked out ok..

Yes, the kid got arrested but it was a statement to the rest of the people there.. Yes, that sucked I drove all the way down there to watch the show and had to drive all the way back after being there for only about an hour.. Yes, I had fun..

pOrk
04-29-2008, 10:41 AM
^ good post, thanks for sharing.

I'm still waiting for the video to load

Waver
04-29-2008, 11:00 AM
It is a good vid....I really have to get time (or stop being lazy) and upload the pics and vid that I took

PureSound15
04-29-2008, 11:04 AM
Nice post, Twig.

Yooformula
04-29-2008, 11:17 AM
thanks for clearing that up twiggy, good post.

GTSLOW
04-29-2008, 12:03 PM
Why exactly was the passenger arrested? Was that dude looking for front license plates? :wtf

MoCkiN U
04-29-2008, 03:11 PM
^Yes, did you see the end of the video of that long line of cars trying to leave and they stopped them. Looking at each car for front plates and tint.

Josepy
04-29-2008, 03:36 PM
^Yes, did you see the end of the video of that long line of cars trying to leave and they stopped them. Looking at each car for front plates and tint.

they werent trying to leave. they just got there. i talked to some of them.

GTSLOW
04-29-2008, 05:27 PM

Unbeleiveable its one thing to break up and event like that. But to turn into a **** like that is stupid. Whats with half the force showing up, and the old fat dude in the vest? :confused

lilws6
04-30-2008, 07:41 PM
wow thats ****ed up too bad i didn't make it i would have continued to do a burn out and hope he hits me cuz that would be awsome to explain to the insurance company lol

scaleracer
05-01-2008, 02:44 AM
wow thats ****ed up too bad i didn't make it i would have continued to do a burn out and hope he hits me cuz that would be awsome to explain to the insurance company lol

OMFG! That's great! :rolf Yeah that sucks they broke it up! Good vid it would've been better if not fast forwarded though..

lilws6
05-01-2008, 08:43 AM
yea i wish they didn't fast forward as well it took me a couple seconds to figure out why they were going so fast cuz the sound was normal

Syclone0044
05-02-2008, 04:02 PM
Here's a high quality video I shot, of the crowd booing when the cop arrested the guy:

Download 640x480 @ 30 FPS WMV9 AVI (http://syclone0044.googlepages.com/0773_speedinc2008_crowd_boos_cop.avi) (7 MB)

STANMAN
05-02-2008, 04:55 PM
To break up something like that is one thing, but to arrest the guy and tow his car? Those cops should suck a dic up till they hiccup. Can you imagine this happening at Skeeters show, or the Sussex car show? No. (mind you, Skeeters is on private property, but the Sussex and Lannon car shows are known for their burnouts, and no one even gets hassled) And then to give junk tickets to everyone who didn't "escape" in time?? Geez, you think living in that shit state would be bad enough, now you can't even visit it:rolf

scaleracer
05-02-2008, 05:16 PM
Here's a high quality video I shot, of the crowd booing when the cop arrested the guy:

Download 640x480 @ 30 FPS WMV9 AVI (http://syclone0044.googlepages.com/0773_speedinc2008_crowd_boos_cop.avi) (7 MB)

i can't get the vid to work.... i'll try again later! :thumbsup

Syclone0044
05-02-2008, 06:28 PM
Let me know if you can't figure the vid out, what kinda error your getting etc. I can compress it in XviD but figured Windows Media Video 9 would be most compatible.

GHOSST
05-05-2008, 09:46 AM
And they wonder why people hate police... dont they have better things to do in Shcaumburg? I mean come on now.. 2 people probably got murdered, a few robberies went on, a few muggings... but front plates are of the most importance!! What a bunch of douche bags... :chair: