PDA

View Full Version : anyone with a MAF-T?

JC70SS
10-14-2003, 08:26 PM
Would like to lean my idle out 5% before storage to see if the damn hot start-uo surging will cease. EFI live will be coming next spring. Let me know.

-Joe

BAD LS1
10-15-2003, 01:09 PM
Ive got one..... But thats not gonna solve your problem:D

MAFT is a band aid and produces very inconsistent results.

Your gonna have to buy LS1edit to make all your problems go away. www.carputing.com

Tom

JC70SS
10-15-2003, 09:45 PM
Tom I know that is just a temporary fix, but that is all I need til next spring. Let me know if you are going to the highway anytime this weekend and maybe we could meet up. By the way, is it better to get EFI live or LS1EDIT??

BAD LS1
10-16-2003, 11:15 AM
Well you need both LS1 edit and EFI live. Edit only allows you to make adjustments and flash the computer. EFI live is adtat logging program, unless you get bi directional control and you can temporarily make adjustments but they no longer exsists as soon as the car is shut off. You might as well just run/er , the maft is gonna mess up driveabilty becasue it jacks up your maf out put.

lotsals1
10-18-2003, 12:02 AM
Joe my car was surgeing real bad -I pulled off my throttle body and cleaned it --also i found a leak in my air box and boot -since i did that it is completely gone-idle is a lil higher as well- dont waist the time with maft -it sux ,and it mostly for stock ls1 cars

JC70SS
10-19-2003, 07:19 PM
Thanks for the info Tim. Is your car out of commision for the year??

-Joe