Pages : 1 [2]

1siksrt
05-11-2008, 10:11 PM
You still dont have enough car..

and you drive a Nitro:goof

KARKRAFT
05-11-2008, 10:14 PM
You still dont have enough car..

But he does have plenty of room for groceries...

1siksrt
05-12-2008, 09:34 PM
:cryingNot gonna make it to the rsd event, Joel did not have the time to help me swap the clutch and fix some other shit... I will without a doubt make the next one:thumbsup

Dr. Ford
05-12-2008, 09:39 PM
Hey, I understand... I'd be afraid of the cow if I were you too

juicedimpss
05-13-2008, 12:18 PM
Hey, I understand... I'd be afraid of the cow if I were you too

we are thrashing this week to get it ready to go down.

Crawlin
05-13-2008, 12:37 PM
if i get my leathers in time, and it's decent out... i should be down there with the bike

how many does the cow need vs aSUB

nitroxtreme
05-13-2008, 01:04 PM
and you drive a Nitro:goof

You will never see me in a mopar...and the only thing you would see is my tail lights..:banana1:

juicedimpss
05-13-2008, 01:15 PM
if i get my leathers in time, and it's decent out... i should be down there with the bike

how many does the cow need vs aSUB

cow or bike lengths?

michelle
05-13-2008, 02:55 PM
:cryingNot gonna make it to the rsd event, Joel did not have the time to help me swap the clutch and fix some other shit... I will without a doubt make the next one:thumbsup

Lame. Get a new mechanic. (:

Crawlin
05-13-2008, 03:24 PM
cow or bike lengths?

bike, cause the number will be bigger than, hahaha

juicedimpss
05-13-2008, 03:25 PM

im thinking i will need about 25 bikes to make it close.

let me know what you think

Crawlin
05-13-2008, 05:16 PM
that would be interesting wouldn't it? hahah

juicedimpss
05-13-2008, 05:23 PM
that would be interesting wouldn't it? hahah

well,i figure that makes it about 6 COW lengths.
since you are still getting used to riding that bike,i might have a chance.

Crawlin
05-13-2008, 05:24 PM
i doubt i have a chance :)

sloLs1
05-13-2008, 05:35 PM

i might want to grab a lane with the busa....

juicedimpss
05-13-2008, 05:37 PM
now that sounds like a real race.

Crawlin
05-13-2008, 07:50 PM
I'm down for anything. Just hope the leathers will be here in time.

Head up me on the bike, you on spray?

I'm really hoping I get a chance to make a couple of passes to get used to it first, haha

sloLs1
05-13-2008, 09:53 PM
I'm down for anything. Just hope the leathers will be here in time.

Head up me on the bike, you on spray?

I'm really hoping I get a chance to make a couple of passes to get used to it first, haha

no i was thinking maybe against my gsxr... thats if i get my leathers too:chair:

i am not putting my saturn on my priorty list for this friday.... too many things came up this weekend/week. could i have it done yes but i'd rather not rush it.... and with the chance oif rain on friday i firgure i'd put it on the back burner for now.

scaleracer
05-13-2008, 10:25 PM
now that sounds like a real race.

sounds interesting! :shades looks like rain for friday though :(

BeesTwinEG
05-13-2008, 10:26 PM
after all this bs from 1 slow ass srt. he is not goin to make it to the track? I was gonna bring my car out just for him.....:fire. well see you next time.
karkraft i dont care wat u say. dont get offended but i dont care wat u say. :banana1:

Neon is a damn Neon. Civic is a Civic.

1siksrt
05-13-2008, 10:40 PM
after all this bs from 1 slow ass srt. he is not goin to make it to the track? I was gonna bring my car out just for him.....:fire. well see you next time.
karkraft i dont care wat u say. dont get offended but i dont care wat u say. :banana1:

You mean after all this bullshit from you guys??? I just wanted to go to rsd's and have a good time and meet/race some people.... you guys started the bs:thumbsup

spindler27
05-13-2008, 10:47 PM
No you got it wrong...for the longest time the mustang was completely built in dearborn MI.....now it is like in flint or somthing....and a major portion of its parts are still american made.....you are thinking about the CAMARO which was made in canada

im talking about the parts it uses, either way, its an american car the way i see it, if they are able to keep the quality and cut costs, more power to them

spindler27
05-13-2008, 10:53 PM
Lame. Get a new mechanic. (:

go back to your home on whore island!

spindler27
05-13-2008, 10:58 PM
i've come to one GREAT conclusion on this site, 99% of you retards have the exact same mentality and its 100% WRONG, it's alright though, because when you get cocky and pull next to the right NEON, you WILL have your ass handed to you and you will be way too ashamed to tell anyone what happened, this site has turned into absolute garbage because of a couple ignorant V8 owners that compensate for lack of length with a bigger engine, some of you guys are very cool and openminded, as for the rest of you i really couldnt care if you fell off the face of the earth, im guessing once Ricky and Kevin have their cars running alot of you idiots will not post once in these threads, i've personally seen Kevin go 1.6 in the 60' with not a lot of suspension work, i've also seen his car trap nearly 130, its power to weight ratio you guys, and the number of cylinders will not make it magically go faster as most of you seem

KARKRAFT
05-13-2008, 11:37 PM

I'm not offended....

I'm the first to say that my car is a Neon. When people try to say shit like, "well I don't care how fast it is it's still a Neon" I usually say yeah, always was always will be. It's fast, I like it. So, I'm not sure what you were getting at with that. It's kinda like guys with those god awful AMC Gremlins. They're ugly as hell, but I'd love to build one. Who cares what anybody else thinks of them.

My earlier post directed at you was saying you were pretty much a ferkin idiot for saying that 1siksrt didn't have enough power to break an axle, when it doesn't always take a lot of power to break them. Maybe you were just talking trash, maybe you were just talking out of your ass. I don't know.

KARKRAFT
05-13-2008, 11:39 PM
i've come to one GREAT conclusion on this site, 99% of you retards have the exact same mentality and its 100% WRONG, it's alright though, because when you get cocky and pull next to the right NEON, you WILL have your ass handed to you and you will be way too ashamed to tell anyone what happened, this site has turned into absolute garbage because of a couple ignorant V8 owners that compensate for lack of length with a bigger engine, some of you guys are very cool and openminded, as for the rest of you i really couldnt care if you fell off the face of the earth, im guessing once Ricky and Kevin have their cars running alot of you idiots will not post once in these threads, i've personally seen Kevin go 1.6 in the 60' with not a lot of suspension work, i've also seen his car trap nearly 130, its power to weight ratio you guys, and the number of cylinders will not make it magically go faster as most of you seem

Yeah, but think how it would be to go fast if Mother Mopar had packed one of the 6.1 hemi's into the Neons....:headbang :wooo

scaleracer
05-14-2008, 12:28 AM

well out of your essay all i got was a bunch of sh!t! :rolleyes: everyone knows you can make any car fast with the right amount of money!

KARKRAFT
05-14-2008, 01:41 AM
well out of your essay all i got was a bunch of sh!t! :rolleyes: everyone knows you can make any car fast with the right amount of money!

I think what he's trying to say is this:

People like to hate on the Neons (SRT-4). There really is no good reason for it, just general hating. Out of the box they run low 14s to high 13s with a decent driver. That is very similar to a new stang, and a little quicker than the old 5.0s (in stock form). Some Neon owners feel frustrated that they are looked down upon for their choice in automobile. I on the other hand, I somewhat enjoy being "hated" on. If somebody is bothered enough by the fact that I drive a Neon and it's kinda quick, then obviously I'm doing something right. And yes, most V8 cars are cheaper to mod, and they have the "right" sound etc...but that's fine. I happen to like my Neon and the way I see it, if I can get this 153 cubic inch front wheel drive turd into the 10 second range, just imagine what I'll be able to do when I put all my effort into a "real" car. :devil

With all that said...My block should be back from the machine shop tommorrow. :banana

1siksrt
05-14-2008, 04:07 AM
With all that said...My block should be back from the machine shop tommorrow. :banana

thats great kevin, Im excited too go to some track days with you this year man.... Me and joel just have to get a sunday we both have time and my car will be finished:thumbsup

1siksrt
05-14-2008, 04:08 AM

ALL i got out of your response was your not even old enough to drive:rolf

michelle
05-14-2008, 06:59 AM
go back to your home on whore island!

<3 you too Joel. (:

Crawlin
05-14-2008, 09:07 AM
slo.....

i forgot you had a bike. i didn't see it down in your signature. i'm down for that. two newbies on the track, hahaha. i'm going to look for leathers today and see if anything can get here, but like it's been said... i think we'd be rushing for it to rain on us anyways. and all next week just looks like crap too.

Crawlin
05-14-2008, 09:13 AM
never have been, and never will be suprised by a neon at a light. well maybe if i'm in my daily driver ImpSS, but then again, like you said, 2400lb neon vs 4000lb impala, whadda ya expect.

we ALL know, that you can make a 4cyl fast. even if it's all motor. but what do you expect when you talk about what it SHOULD do and haven't had it at the track. I don't care what it SHOULD/WOULD/COULD/CAN do. Just what it DOES. He should dial it back a little bit on the speaking and maybe people would be more receptive.

Waver
05-14-2008, 10:07 AM
its power to weight ratio you guys, and the number of cylinders will not make it magically go faster as most of you seemNeon srts can be fast, I am not going to deny that, however anything can be made to go fast, from a metro to a Firebird. Look at it this way. What did you spend on your Srt to make it go as fast as it does, then look at how much less I have to spend on my 04 Mustang to make it run the same time....As a result, I cant justify spending as much as I paid for my Mustang on a Srt (neon as I refer to it) for that very reason........like I said, any car can go fast, just depends on how deep your pockets are.

People like to hate on the Neons (SRT-4). There really is no good reason for it, just general hating. Out of the box they run low 14s to high 13s with a decent driver. That is very similar to a new stang, and a little quicker than the old 5.0s (in stock form). Some Neon owners feel frustrated that they are looked down upon for their choice in automobile.

I think that a lot of the hate that is generated towards Neons (srt-4) is because of the attitude of the owners. The whole "my car is the worlds greatist car and it is the fastest thing on two wheels, and dont call it a Neon as it is better than a neon." Well fact of the matter is, any way you look at it, it is still a neon, I dont care what you call it. Srt-4 is just a trim level designation, not a seperate car line all together....take out that turbo engine, and what do you got.......a riced out neon. We dont look down at turtle for liking neons, and hell we give him respect for what he has done with his, however he dosnt think that his car is the car to end all....he likes it because it is different, and he is pulling better numbers at RA than most SRT owners.........think about it, attitude is everything..........

sloLs1
05-14-2008, 10:18 AM
slo.....

i forgot you had a bike. i didn't see it down in your signature. i'm down for that. two newbies on the track, hahaha. i'm going to look for leathers today and see if anything can get here, but like it's been said... i think we'd be rushing for it to rain on us anyways. and all next week just looks like crap too.

im not a noobie... lets put it this way... a '05 r1 from the factory bone stock no adjusting suspension or anything runs a 10.50 at 138... when i had mine i was running consistant 10.42 at 139! so i am i geuss faster than the road and track tester guy! and with my near stock '02 f4i... i was running 11.00 at 120... so we'll see how it goes... you have a few more cc's on me though!

Crawlin
05-14-2008, 11:01 AM
well, then even better. i'll get beat by a lesser cc bike:) hahahaha

no amount of power can make up for the newbie ness, hahaha.

still gotta pray that it doesn't rain :)

juicedimpss
05-14-2008, 11:54 AM
im not a noobie... lets put it this way... a '05 r1 from the factory bone stock no adjusting suspension or anything runs a 10.50 at 138... when i had mine i was running consistant 10.42 at 139! so i am i geuss faster than the road and track tester guy! and with my near stock '02 f4i... i was running 11.00 at 120... so we'll see how it goes... you have a few more cc's on me though!

ill need more land from you than i will from chris.

KARKRAFT
05-14-2008, 12:31 PM
Neon srts can be fast, I am not going to deny that, however anything can be made to go fast, from a metro to a Firebird. Look at it this way. What did you spend on your Srt to make it go as fast as it does, then look at how much less I have to spend on my 04 Mustang to make it run the same time....As a result, I cant justify spending as much as I paid for my Mustang on a Srt (neon as I refer to it) for that very reason........like I said, any car can go fast, just depends on how deep your pockets are.

I think you'd be surprised at how little it took to get my car to go bottom half 11s last year. I did it with a lot of stock parts. This year, I'm spending a wad of cash and probably not going to get all that much faster...so yeah you're right.

I think that a lot of the hate that is generated towards Neons (srt-4) is because of the attitude of the owners. The whole "my car is the worlds greatist car and it is the fastest thing on two wheels, and dont call it a Neon as it is better than a neon." Well fact of the matter is, any way you look at it, it is still a neon, I dont care what you call it. Srt-4 is just a trim level designation, not a seperate car line all together....take out that turbo engine, and what do you got.......a riced out neon. We dont look down at turtle for liking neons, and hell we give him respect for what he has done with his, however he dosnt think that his car is the car to end all....he likes it because it is different, and he is pulling better numbers at RA than most SRT owners.........think about it, attitude is everything..........

Like every car we have our tards. To be honest my favorite group of people to run into at an RSD is 20 something year old guys who just picked up there cobra/ls1 and think it's the shiznit and think there is no way a Neon can beat em...:devil And trust me when I say I know exactly what you're saying about Neon owners. A large majority of them are kids that didn't earn the car and really know nothing about it or other cars in general.

never have been, and never will be suprised by a neon at a light. well maybe if i'm in my daily driver ImpSS, but then again, like you said, 2400lb neon vs 4000lb impala, whadda ya expect.

we ALL know, that you can make a 4cyl fast. even if it's all motor. but what do you expect when you talk about what it SHOULD do and haven't had it at the track. I don't care what it SHOULD/WOULD/COULD/CAN do. Just what it DOES. He should dial it back a little bit on the speaking and maybe people would be more receptive.

Not sure what a base model Neon weighs, but mine weighed 2900 stock.

My car should run high 6s this year..............................in the eighth.
:rolf And yes it's much better to say what the car has done or proven at the track rather than what you think it will do. That's why you won't catch me talking to much smack yet. My car is in pieces so it'll only go as fast as I can push it.

scaleracer
05-14-2008, 02:34 PM

People like to hate on the Neons (SRT-4). There really is no good reason for it, just general hating. Out of the box they run low 14s to high 13s with a decent driver. That is very similar to a new stang, and a little quicker than the old 5.0s (in stock form). Some Neon owners feel frustrated that they are looked down upon for their choice in automobile. I on the other hand, I somewhat enjoy being "hated" on. If somebody is bothered enough by the fact that I drive a Neon and it's kinda quick, then obviously I'm doing something right. And yes, most V8 cars are cheaper to mod, and they have the "right" sound etc...but that's fine. I happen to like my Neon and the way I see it, if I can get this 153 cubic inch front wheel drive turd into the 10 second range, just imagine what I'll be able to do when I put all my effort into a "real" car. :devil

Agreed with the first part! I guess if you have the money go for it! I have nothing against neons etc.. i think it's impressive to see them go 10's!

ALL i got out of your response was your not even old enough to drive:rolf

you don't even know me! but i will correct you i am old enough to drive i'm 16! i just can't get my license till i'm 18 (because i'm getting home schooled this year)

1siksrt
05-14-2008, 03:01 PM
Neon srts can be fast, I am not going to deny that, however anything can be made to go fast, from a metro to a Firebird. Look at it this way. What did you spend on your Srt to make it go as fast as it does, then look at how much less I have to spend on my 04 Mustang to make it run the same time....As a result, I cant justify spending as much as I paid for my Mustang on a Srt (neon as I refer to it) for that very reason........like I said, any car can go fast, just depends on how deep your pockets are.

Well I paid $15999 for mine and have way less than 10k into it and put 450 to the wheels not to shabby... Without a doubt any car can be fast with $$$$...

I totally accept that i drive a neon and the Srt trim is far from riced out man.

I have never once said my car is the greatest or fastest. IF you do your research you will see actually i have given props to many other cars in our community... Including kevin for what they HAVE done....

I initially posted my thread showing my only track time 13.0@118mph(before a tune, on stock street tires) and got ripped into hard... Everyone said dont talk until it does something, etc... well now i dynoed it and got pretty decent #'s and still get shit.

I have payed for every dime of my car and parts. I work a full time and part time job and go to college. Im not some punk mustang/civic/camaro/srt owner whos mommy and daddy buy his shit. Because every car group has the same dumbass!!!

juicedimpss
05-14-2008, 03:05 PM
I

I initially posted my thread showing my only track time 13.0@118mph(before a tune, on stock street tires) and got ripped into hard... Everyone said dont talk until it does something, etc... well now i dynoed it and got pretty decent #'s and still get shit.

your car isnt the only one on the board that dynoed nice numbers but hasnt put numbers to the track yet.

sloLs1
05-14-2008, 05:33 PM
ill need more land from you than i will from chris.

:rolf i like to play catch up!

well, then even better. i'll get beat by a lesser cc bike:) hahahaha

no amount of power can make up for the newbie ness, hahaha.

still gotta pray that it doesn't rain :)

agreed

spindler27
05-14-2008, 11:55 PM

you can legitamately put $2500 into one and be in the 11's, that is no lie, budget turbo kit, injectors, piggyback and slicks, its been done countless times, you put $2500 into that stang and it might be a mid 12(not counting the bottle)

how many times do you idiots have to hear one of us admit it's a neon for you to stop saying that? honestly you guys, ricky kevin and i all admit it, look at my fvcking sig

and about the 04 mustang, i had two friends with those a couple years back, both cars had an xpipe, catback, intake, tb and plenum and UD pulleys,both ran 14.0 all day long, couldn't hit a 13 to save their lives, now how much does that cost? keep in mind the quickest bone stock srt ran a 13.6, so we put that 1500 or so into ours and its not even close

spindler27
05-15-2008, 12:12 AM
and by the way everyone, ricky made it to the track tonight, i'm not going to post what he ran, i'll let him do it:D

Waver
05-15-2008, 12:47 AM
you can legitamately put $2500 into one and be in the 11's, that is no lie, budget turbo kit, injectors, piggyback and slicks, its been done countless times, you put $2500 into that stang and it might be a mid 12(not counting the bottle)Incorrect, I can throw 2000 at the car and get just a budget turbo setup, another 190 on gears, and spend 300 on tuning and i can run in the 11's easily. Coop ran 12.1 on just a blower with low boost, Greg@gld ran 12.9 on a stock mach 1, hell I had less than a grand stuck into a 2500 88 mustang and ran a 13.5, throw another 1500 at it and that car would of been in the 11's as well......

how many times do you idiots have to hear one of us admit it's a neon for you to stop saying that? honestly you guys, ricky kevin and i all admit it, look at my fvcking sig I am going to respond to that with another question, how many times do we have to remind you Neon SRT owners that it is still a ******* neon before you stop calling it just an srt.........that is like saying that a gli is more than a jetta, or a zx2 is more than an escort.

and about the 04 mustang, i had two friends with those a couple years back, both cars had an xpipe, catback, intake, tb and plenum and UD pulleys,both ran 14.0 all day long, couldn't hit a 13 to save their lives, now how much does that cost? keep in mind the quickest bone stock srt ran a 13.6, so we put that 1500 or so into ours and its not even closethen I guess they cant drive them for shit.......the mod motor cars love to rev, when you mod them you should get them tuned, and respond very well to a CAI, Xpipe, headers, Mufflers, gears, and a tune........that right there should put them into the mid 13's.......and that is just with a stock 2v gt, not the best engine that was available in 04......The fastest mach 1 (4v motor) that I know of was owned by greg@gld and ran a 12.9 and the 04 cobra should be able to hit that same time with an average driver.........a hell of a lot faster than your boosted neon........

Wanna keep on going, I can go on all day, hell I have experience with several turbo 4's including one that was made by mopar, and then I grew up.....

Waver
05-15-2008, 12:58 AM
I totally accept that i drive a neon and the Srt trim is far from riced out man. yea it is....look at the body kit, the spoiler, the fake dual exhaust.............

I have never once said my car is the greatest or fastest. IF you do your research you will see actually i have given props to many other cars in our community... Including kevin for what they HAVE done....Forgive me for not knowing this.....not that I care

I initially posted my thread showing my only track time 13.0@118mph(before a tune, on stock street tires) and got ripped into hard... Everyone said dont talk until it does something, etc... well now i dynoed it and got pretty decent #'s and still get shit.Well first off, everyone who is posting in this thread has done 11's or better, so that is what they mean by dont talk shit unless you can do better than a 13.........it happens to every one with a "slow" car, not that 13's is exactally slow. As far as your dyno numbers, it really dosnt mean shit unless you have a track time to back it up. Look at poncho dan....his gto makes impressive power, but, alas, he still runs the same time he did stock, and he has at least 100 more hp than stock.

I have payed for every dime of my car and parts. I work a full time and part time job and go to college. Im not some punk mustang/civic/camaro/srt owner whos mommy and daddy buy his shit. Because every car group has the same dumbass!!!
Glad to hear that, however every group that I have ever been in or involved usually finds a way to weed out those dumbasses ......but then again that is not what this thread is about...

1siksrt
05-15-2008, 04:19 AM
Incorrect, I can throw 2000 at the car and get just a budget turbo setup, another 190 on gears, and spend 300 on tuning and i can run in the 11's easily. Coop ran 12.1 on just a blower with low boost, Greg@gld ran 12.9 on a stock mach 1, hell I had less than a grand stuck into a 2500 88 mustang and ran a 13.5, throw another 1500 at it and that car would of been in the 11's as well......

I am going to respond to that with another question, how many times do we have to remind you Neon SRT owners that it is still a ******* neon before you stop calling it just an srt.........that is like saying that a gli is more than a jetta, or a zx2 is more than an escort.

then I guess they cant drive them for shit.......the mod motor cars love to rev, when you mod them you should get them tuned, and respond very well to a CAI, Xpipe, headers, Mufflers, gears, and a tune........that right there should put them into the mid 13's.......and that is just with a stock 2v gt, not the best engine that was available in 04......The fastest mach 1 (4v motor) that I know of was owned by greg@gld and ran a 12.9 and the 04 cobra should be able to hit that same time with an average driver.........a hell of a lot faster than your boosted neon........

Wanna keep on going, I can go on all day, hell I have experience with several turbo 4's including one that was made by mopar, and then I grew up.....

HMMM, this is funny because a guy just ran a 11.7@120mph in a :rolfSRT:rolf neon w/ less than $1500 invested.... Once again its a pissing match and you need to get off your mighty Mustang's rule pedestol, You obviously believe that mustang is the greatest car ever invented...

ponyride00
05-15-2008, 05:36 AM
You should easily run 11s then with the HP you have. This is why I rarely come on here any more. To much pissing and moaning. Any mod motor mustang that runs a 14.0 with the mods you guys mentioned cant drive at all. I have respect for SRT 4s because a lot of them are fast. If I was making 450hp or whatever your making and I wasnt in the mid to low 11s Id probably sell my car.

FASTZ2895
05-15-2008, 07:49 AM
you can legitamately put $2500 into one and be in the 11's, that is no lie, budget turbo kit, injectors, piggyback and slicks, its been done countless times, you put $2500 into that stang and it might be a mid 12(not counting the bottle)

how many times do you idiots have to hear one of us admit it's a neon for you to stop saying that? honestly you guys, ricky kevin and i all admit it, look at my fvcking sig

and about the 04 mustang, i had two friends with those a couple years back, both cars had an xpipe, catback, intake, tb and plenum and UD pulleys,both ran 14.0 all day long, couldn't hit a 13 to save their lives, now how much does that cost? keep in mind the quickest bone stock srt ran a 13.6, so we put that 1500 or so into ours and its not even close

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT....YOU TALKING ABOUT FORD SLOW AZZ MUSTANG
MUSTANG ARE JUST A BRICK WITH WHEELS:rolf

juicedimpss
05-15-2008, 08:34 AM

why is everyone so quick to dismiss the bottle????
it is no different than ANY other power adder,other than its initial cost.
(being significantly cheaper)
after all,thats what the discussion became,right? cheap power...????

what would a neon run with bolt ons and a shot?

FASTZ2895
05-15-2008, 08:58 AM

It would run just like a FORD...It will break:headbang

WhatsADSM
05-15-2008, 10:05 AM

I think most people just dismiss it because it's "too easy", and well, in the case of other forms of F/I, air is free... So the initial cost is nice but spending $50+ every cruise night really offsets it.

But in any case in regards to the SRT on spray, they love it! Its a beefy motor, with a small(ish) stock turbo. You get the benefits of intake charge cooling and of course extra O2. IIRC, filter+exhuast+WGA+minor fuel and tuning plus a 75 or 100 shot will easily run 11s on slicks.... for what maybe $1500 in mods?!

Want_Notch
05-15-2008, 11:16 AM
OK...besides the aguring over if a SRT-4 is cool or not did I miss anything?

If it doesn't piss on us I will be down, no car but money in hand to bet.

Crawlin
05-15-2008, 11:19 AM
weather looks like nothing will be coming down tomorrow. 20% chance

juicedimpss
05-15-2008, 01:01 PM
the cow wont be there. broken motor mount,new ones are ordered.

sloLs1
05-15-2008, 01:08 PM
the cow wont be there. broken motor mount,new ones are ordered.

weld that thing to the frame:headbang:headbang:headbang

i am trying my hardest to get my bike done.... so hopefully i will be there with something to race!

otherwise i will be spectating!

juicedimpss
05-15-2008, 01:46 PM
weld that thing to the frame:headbang:headbang:headbang

!

ill be doing that with the new ones.

STANMAN
05-15-2008, 02:35 PM
Boy it's easy to hit 11's on the internet:rolf

Crawlin
05-15-2008, 02:38 PM
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

scaleracer
05-15-2008, 03:59 PM
OK...besides the aguring over if a SRT-4 is cool or not did I miss anything?

If it doesn't piss on us I will be down, no car but money in hand to bet.

Same here! Sounds like most of the boys won't have their cars done for this RSD!

lit666
05-15-2008, 04:39 PM
Boy it's easy to hit 11's on the internet:rolf

I hit 9.5 last week on svtp. :thumbsup

juicedimpss
05-15-2008, 04:41 PM
I hit 9.5 last week on svtp. :thumbsup

racecar

lit666
05-15-2008, 04:46 PM
racecar

bigtime

spindler27
05-15-2008, 05:28 PM
Incorrect, I can throw 2000 at the car and get just a budget turbo setup, another 190 on gears, and spend 300 on tuning and i can run in the 11's easily. Coop ran 12.1 on just a blower with low boost, Greg@gld ran 12.9 on a stock mach 1, hell I had less than a grand stuck into a 2500 88 mustang and ran a 13.5, throw another 1500 at it and that car would of been in the 11's as well......

I am going to respond to that with another question, how many times do we have to remind you Neon SRT owners that it is still a ******* neon before you stop calling it just an srt.........that is like saying that a gli is more than a jetta, or a zx2 is more than an escort.

then I guess they cant drive them for shit.......the mod motor cars love to rev, when you mod them you should get them tuned, and respond very well to a CAI, Xpipe, headers, Mufflers, gears, and a tune........that right there should put them into the mid 13's.......and that is just with a stock 2v gt, not the best engine that was available in 04......The fastest mach 1 (4v motor) that I know of was owned by greg@gld and ran a 12.9 and the 04 cobra should be able to hit that same time with an average driver.........a hell of a lot faster than your boosted neon........

sorry buddy, my boosted neon is down currently but was north of 500whp, you really wanna race a stock cobra against that? haha, i'll go all day, yes i will, but not with an ignorant mustang owner

and again about the srt comment, you must not have had a great education as you have now TWICE misunderstood what i wrote, I SAID THAT US THREE OPENLY ADMIT TO IT BEING A NEON, NOT ONCE HAVE I EVER SAID ITS NOT A NEON, good god mustang owners get dumber by the day

TURTLE
05-15-2008, 06:11 PM

ummm... 13.999... i think;)

sloLs1
05-15-2008, 07:46 PM
Same here! Sounds like most of the boys won't have their cars done for this RSD!

yea... nothing went my way this week... so i wont have anything to race, although i should be spectating later on:banana1:

SBC-Fox
05-15-2008, 07:50 PM

It actually is slightly depressing to read your post , please dont talk without actually thinking about wat your saying and not just moving your mouth really only 2000$ in your new 2v stang and youll run 11's you better have a massive shot of nitrous and maby ull hit an 11.9 and ill help you pick up the rods ,pistons, and chunks of block down the track

I know my fox is a shit heap ill say befor any other sausage does i have motor work heads cam blower bolt ons up the ass gears short throw by far more than you had done to your blue one and im hoping for 12.9 maby the air in cordova is perfect but 13.5 is still hard for me to believe

either way since its so dam easy to hit 11's sausage just let me know wat else i need to do for 1000$ to hit 11's cause theres already more money in my 302 as you paid for your entire blue stang and the performance parts you put on

awaiting sausage reply in t minus 60 seconds from somebody:thumbsup

Reverend Cooper
05-15-2008, 08:40 PM
all i can say is my car went 12.8 n/a with boltons,put a blower on it with 8psi kit and it went 12.01 at 119.94 can you say dont wanna cage it its all in how you drive it. its gonna be funny when i go 12.0 at 129.00

spindler27
05-15-2008, 11:24 PM
neuwave also forgot to read the part where a good number of srts are in the 13.7 range BONE STOCK, where as it takes that gt how much work to make it there? and our parts are cheaper and more effective, dollar to dollar the mustang would not keep up

KARKRAFT
05-16-2008, 01:15 AM

Ok, after this I'm done...:chair:

.....But, I'd like to point out how idiotic you make yourself look like. You are stuck on the whole "It's still a Neon" or "Don't call it just an SRT it's a Neon" thing. When in the same exact ferkin post you refer to two seperate models of Mustang by there trim level only. I sense some serious anomosity, I'm not sure if it's like the ugly girls in high school hating on the hot chicks or what. So...go ahead and admit it that you really are just a hater, there is no real point to anything you have to say.

And just out of curiousity, if I ever make it down there on an RSD night would you be willing to race my Neon for a little cash? Maybe as a side bet if you lose you have to write "My stang got spanked by a Neon" on your back window for the night...:rolf

ponyride00
05-16-2008, 02:41 AM
neuwave also forgot to read the part where a good number of srts are in the 13.7 range BONE STOCK, where as it takes that gt how much work to make it there? and our parts are cheaper and more effective, dollar to dollar the mustang would not keep up

I went 13.7 with a CAI X pipe catback and 3.73s. A bone stock 99-04 Mustang should lose to a bone stock SRT. It would be close but the Neon would win IMO.

1siksrt
05-16-2008, 03:35 AM
You should easily run 11s then with the HP you have. This is why I rarely come on here any more. To much pissing and moaning. Any mod motor mustang that runs a 14.0 with the mods you guys mentioned cant drive at all. I have respect for SRT 4s because a lot of them are fast. If I was making 450hp or whatever your making and I wasnt in the mid to low 11s Id probably sell my car.

HAHA, ya if i dont by the end of the year i will be upset, but i will be in the 11's tommorow.. :wow

1siksrt
05-16-2008, 03:38 AM

11.7@120, Im pretty sure a full bolt-on stock turbo w/ nitrous ran high tens...

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Lima-Racing--Klipeds-2004-SRT-4-runs-117-at-120_158096.htm

1siksrt
05-16-2008, 03:42 AM
Ok, after this I'm done...:chair:

.....But, I'd like to point out how idiotic you make yourself look like. You are stuck on the whole "It's still a Neon" or "Don't call it just an SRT it's a Neon" thing. When in the same exact ferkin post you refer to two seperate models of Mustang by there trim level only. I sense some serious anomosity, I'm not sure if it's like the ugly girls in high school hating on the hot chicks or what. So...go ahead and admit it that you really are just a hater, there is no real point to anything you have to say.

And just out of curiousity, if I ever make it down there on an RSD night would you be willing to race my Neon for a little cash? Maybe as a side bet if you lose you have to write "My stang got spanked by a Neon" on your back window for the night...:rolf

HAHAHAHA, hell yes race him neuwave!!!!!!!:loser

1siksrt
05-16-2008, 04:37 AM
Well i will be there at 2pm til prolly 5 or 6 to get some runs in... Does anyone have a camera that will be there to record it????That would be super awesome:thumbsup

Crawlin
05-16-2008, 06:02 AM
i should be there later on the bike if i can find some leathers. gotta see if my camera works and is charged.

just for argument sake on this whole money issue :)

'98 LS1 f-body - $7500 today(back in '01 when i bought it, it was more)
air lid - $50
converter - $500
TNT nitrous kit - $500
hooker exhaust - $300
used ls1edit - $300
M/T e.t. streets - $350

That was my recipe for 11.54@116mph at full weight on a 100 shot at Byron during one of our track rentals.

Add in a $150 fuel pump and it's still close to $2000, but now I could spray a 150 shot. Take out about 250-300lbs of a/c and emmissions and rear seats, etc... and I bet i could go 10.9x w/ it. And it would still be just as reliable as a SRT.

It's all different strokes for different folks.

Want_Notch
05-16-2008, 06:58 AM

My 03 GT went 13.78 bone stock, right off the factory floor.

juicedimpss
05-16-2008, 08:09 AM
are we argueing whether or not a neon is a cool car?

Cutlass Queen
05-16-2008, 09:40 AM
i should be there later on the bike if i can find some leathers. gotta see if my camera works and is charged.

just for argument sake on this whole money issue :)

'98 LS1 f-body - $7500 today(back in '01 when i bought it, it was more)
air lid - $50
converter - $500
TNT nitrous kit - $500
hooker exhaust - $300
used ls1edit - $300
M/T e.t. streets - $350

That was my recipe for 11.54@116mph at full weight on a 100 shot at Byron during one of our track rentals.

Add in a $150 fuel pump and it's still close to $2000, but now I could spray a 150 shot. Take out about 250-300lbs of a/c and emmissions and rear seats, etc... and I bet i could go 10.9x w/ it. And it would still be just as reliable as a SRT.

It's all different strokes for different folks.

10.9X :stare

Big tuff guy :rolf:rolf

Waver
05-16-2008, 10:31 AM
HMMM, this is funny because a guy just ran a 11.7@120mph in a :rolfSRT:rolf neon w/ less than $1500 invested.... Once again its a pissing match and you need to get off your mighty Mustang's rule pedestol, You obviously believe that mustang is the greatest car ever invented...
Well that is good to hear....I know that the Neon Srt can run good numbers with decent boost, I am also saying that that it is easy for a mustang or for that matter a camaro to run those times....I never said that the Mustang was the car to end all, there are cars far faster than the Mustang........I just like it..........You want to go fast...then how deep is your pockets?

sorry buddy, my boosted neon is down currently but was north of 500whp, you really wanna race a stock cobra against that? haha, i'll go all day, yes i will, but not with an ignorant mustang owner I was saying stock for stock, I am assuming that your Srt is far from stock if it is putting down 500 hp....how much did you stick in to that? How about you stick that into a 03 mustang cobra or an 02 Camaro ss and see what kind of hp you are turning out........I am willing to bet a lot more.

and again about the srt comment, you must not have had a great education as you have now TWICE misunderstood what i wrote, I SAID THAT US THREE OPENLY ADMIT TO IT BEING A NEON, NOT ONCE HAVE I EVER SAID ITS NOT A NEON, good god mustang owners get dumber by the day No I was referring to Neon SRT owners in general, because it is most Neon SRT owners refuse to admit that...I wasnt saying it was you.

It actually is slightly depressing to read your post , please dont talk without actually thinking about wat your saying and not just moving your mouth really only 2000$ in your new 2v stang and youll run 11's you better have a massive shot of nitrous and maby ull hit an 11.9 and ill help you pick up the rods ,pistons, and chunks of block down the trackYou really need to read more mustang mags, as it is very possible to hit those times in a 2v for 2500.....I can let you borrow them sometime and you will see.

know my fox is a shit heap ill say befor any other sausage does i have motor work heads cam blower bolt ons up the ass gears short throw by far more than you had done to your blue one and im hoping for 12.9 maby the air in cordova is perfect but 13.5 is still hard for me to believe
Well lets see I ran a 13.8 with a 1.9 60' and a 13.6 with a 1.68 60'. So what do you think I ran with a 1.6 flat 60' and a tune in the car?

either way since its so dam easy to hit 11's sausage just let me know wat else i need to do for 1000$ to hit 11's cause theres already more money in my 302 as you paid for your entire blue stang and the performance parts you put on [quote] Easy, I told you once and I will tell you again, get an intake, get a tune, get better gears, get a complete exhaust and upgrade your fuel system.............there, enough said.

[QUOTE=KARKRAFT;379707]Ok, after this I'm done...:chair:

You sir have a good point there, and I am sorry if I came off like that..........What I should of said is that the top of the line mustang is faster than the top of the line Neon......

Oh and I am always the first to admit when I get spanked by anyone, and always give them props....hell I got beat by toms v8 monte ss.....I want a remach against him though.

Honestly, I know that 4 cyls can be fast, hell I had an 11 sec Escort GT, however I spent a hell of a lot of money to get it there...I personally feel that a RWD V8 car is less likely to break when made fast, untill you get to the 8's or so....look at rons car, it took what a 300 shot to blow up?

Want_Notch
05-16-2008, 10:37 AM
are we argueing whether or not a neon is a cool car?

If that is true then we should all just meet on the Hone Bridge and jump off of it.............

Waver
05-16-2008, 10:39 AM
If that is true then we should all just meet on the Hone Bridge and jump off of it.............
its funny that you said that....lol

Crawlin
05-16-2008, 10:43 AM
10.9X :stare

Big tuff guy :rolf:rolf

EASY NOW MRS. LOW 12'S :)

I WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT WITH MINIMAL MONEY INVESTED. WOULDN'T BE TOO BAD FOR A COMPLETELY STOCK ENGINE/TRANS/REAR END/GEARING/ETC..

Want_Notch
05-16-2008, 10:51 AM
its funny that you said that....lol

WHA????

WhatsADSM
05-16-2008, 10:56 AM
All this bench racing makes my head hurt.

Waver
05-16-2008, 10:59 AM
All this bench racing makes my head hurt.

It is the internet, and because of gas prices and the price of everything going up, and wages remaining the same, I have a feeling that this year will be like last year, hardly any racing exept for the 12-13 sec car range. So what else is there to do?

WhatsADSM
05-16-2008, 11:08 AM
It is the internet, and because of gas prices and the price of everything going up, and wages remaining the same, I have a feeling that this year will be like last year, hardly any racing exept for the 12-13 sec car range. So what else is there to do?

True... Its getting to the point where I am actually considering just running straight 110 instead of premium.

Well while we are bench racing.... Lets see on a roll I have beat a viper that traps 124. And 124 is what the C6 Z06 traps. And one time under some crazy ass DA conditions a stock c6 Z06 ran 10.9x with DRs.. So basically I run 10s on DRs and if I was to turn up the boost a bit and spray a 100 shot I might be in the 9s... So basically I have a 9 second car :rolf

Waver
05-16-2008, 11:11 AM
True... Its getting to the point where I am actually considering just running straight 110 instead of premium.

Well while we are bench racing.... Lets see on a roll I have beat a viper that traps 124. And 124 is what the C6 Z06 traps. And one time under some crazy ass DA conditions a stock c6 Z06 ran 10.9x with DRs.. So basically I run 10s on DRs and if I was to turn up the boost a bit and spray a 100 shot I might be in the 9s... So basically I have a 9 second car :rolf

I see the point that you are making.....but we all know that roll racing is not racing at all, it is just a test of how much faster my car accels than yours lol

juicedimpss
05-16-2008, 02:08 PM
all i can say is a car that traps 120 must be a race car.

nitroxtreme
05-16-2008, 02:34 PM
EASY NOW MRS. LOW 12'S :)

I WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT WITH MINIMAL MONEY INVESTED. WOULDN'T BE TOO BAD FOR A COMPLETELY STOCK ENGINE/TRANS/REAR END/GEARING/ETC..

LOL:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

1siksrt
05-16-2008, 06:58 PM
all i can say is a car that traps 120 must be a race car.

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

scaleracer
05-17-2008, 12:43 AM
Well I'd say RSD was pretty good for the first one this year and it's still early in the season! Alot of nice/ quick cars and bikes! All in all I had a good time!

LIZMO
05-17-2008, 03:15 AM
that black GN on the 17/18 chrome wheels was badass.

as was that bel-air that was pulling 1 wheel over the car in the other lane.

juicedimpss
05-17-2008, 07:57 AM

he got kicked out :rolf

sloLs1
05-17-2008, 10:29 AM
Well I'd say RSD was pretty good for the first one this year and it's still early in the season! Alot of nice/ quick cars and bikes! All in all I had a good time!

yea it was alright... but it got real good when that extremly hot chick flashed her a$$ at tuff in the stands! :headbang

the b!tchs were out last night!

juicedimpss
05-17-2008, 10:38 AM
damn,i missed that

scottie K
05-17-2008, 10:48 AM
i flashed Out playen LOLLOL

Crawlin
05-17-2008, 10:57 AM
he liked it...

scaleracer
05-17-2008, 11:55 AM

as was that bel-air that was pulling 1 wheel over the car in the other lane.
yeah i liked that GN! And that 60 impala is made to do that every time!

yea it was alright... but it got real good when that extremly hot chick flashed her a$$ at tuff in the stands! :headbang

the b!tchs were out last night!
damn i missed it! was it one of the ones in the skirts?? we were standing in front of the bleachers and all the sudden they started talking about them behind us! and yeah there was alot of cuties

i flashed Out playen LOLLOL yeah i think you blinded people lol :rolf

sloLs1
05-17-2008, 04:18 PM
damn i missed it! was it one of the ones in the skirts?? we were standing in front of the bleachers and all the sudden they started talking about them behind us! and yeah there was alot of cuties
\

yea the girl in the dress/skirt/night gown thing.... SEXY!

nitrous
05-17-2008, 07:14 PM
PIcs or ban

scaleracer
05-17-2008, 10:03 PM
yea the girl in the dress/skirt/night gown thing.... SEXY!
yeah she looked alright i didn't get a good look

PIcs or ban

didn't get any sorry... i didn't even pay attention when i looked up :chair: and they were telling gambler to take his pants off lol! that's probably worse than scottie k lol!

Trutildeathxxx
05-17-2008, 10:19 PM
could i run my sled

sloLs1
05-17-2008, 10:22 PM
PIcs or ban

i was tryin but my cell couldnt zoom that far... maybe someone got it on video and didnt notice yet?!?!!

juicedimpss
05-18-2008, 11:11 AM
could i run my sled

set it up for asphault,then yes.

Trutildeathxxx
05-18-2008, 08:11 PM
set it up for asphault,then yes.

ALREADY DONE, IT RUNS LOW 10'S HIGH 9'S ON THE BOTTLE, 10.50'S WITH OUT

scaleracer
05-18-2008, 10:44 PM
ALREADY DONE, IT RUNS LOW 10'S HIGH 9'S ON THE BOTTLE, 10.50'S WITH OUT

dude that's cool but RSD is lights out and you can race for money! you don't want to tell your time lol! :rolf

KARKRAFT
05-19-2008, 02:16 AM
He's probably talking about his 1/8th mile time....

juicedimpss
05-19-2008, 08:14 AM
He's probably talking about his 1/8th mile time....

no,he doesnt have a NEON :rolf

1siksrt
05-19-2008, 08:17 AM
^^^Im sure kevin would have no problem taking your money when the car gets running in a month or so...

juicedimpss
05-19-2008, 08:37 AM
^^^Im sure kevin would have no problem taking your money when the car gets running in a month or so...

sounds good :thumbsup

Crawlin
05-19-2008, 09:38 AM
how about he runs that neon on 93 pump gas like a old t-bird that Ron can bring out?

KARKRAFT
05-19-2008, 01:01 PM
no,he doesnt have a NEON :rolf

You're right....I'll probably need a few cars and the hit from you. It is a neon after all.

juicedimpss
05-19-2008, 01:15 PM
You're right....I'll probably need a few cars and the hit from you. It is a neon after all.

i didnt tell you to build the wrong wheel drive car.
:rolf

KARKRAFT
05-19-2008, 01:16 PM
how about he runs that neon on 93 pump gas like a old t-bird that Ron can bring out?

What's pump gas?

juicedimpss
05-19-2008, 02:43 PM
What's pump gas?

thats available at every gas station.

KARKRAFT
05-19-2008, 04:07 PM
thats available at every gas station.

It's wrong wheel drive but with only 4 cyl I can afford to still use race gas...

Trutildeathxxx
05-19-2008, 04:47 PM
thats alright, i have some tricks up my sleeve and those times will be different by then

juicedimpss
05-19-2008, 04:55 PM
thats alright, i have some tricks up my sleeve and those times will be different by then

what sled do you have anyway?

juicedimpss
05-19-2008, 05:10 PM
It's wrong wheel drive but with only 4 cyl I can afford to still use race gas...

ill prob need spots from a racecar running racegas.

KARKRAFT
05-19-2008, 06:43 PM
ill prob need spots from a racecar running racegas.

How can it be a racecar? It's 4 door, 4 cyl, fwd, and don't forget it's a Neon. And I even removed the only racecarish things that came on it...I didn't like the dual exhaust cuz it melted part of the bumper and I yanked the wing cuz it blocked my rear view, not that anybody is ever behind a Neon.

So I will definetly be needing land from a big block.

Crawlin
05-19-2008, 07:03 PM
a 283 sbc is a "big block" to you :) hahaha

1siksrt
05-19-2008, 07:56 PM
ya, kevin would prolly need two and the hit!!!!!!! When is the next rsd, I might be in attendence again and this time stay for the late night fun:D

Trutildeathxxx
05-19-2008, 08:25 PM
what sled do you have anyway?
ski doo rev 800

sloLs1
05-19-2008, 08:42 PM
ski doo rev 800

hmm... i should get mine on the asphat :chair::chair::chair:

SNOWMOBILES ARE FOR SNOW!

Trutildeathxxx
05-19-2008, 08:45 PM
hmm... i should get mine on the asphat :chair::chair::chair:

SNOWMOBILES ARE FOR SNOW!

bring it on, ill show you what a sled can do on asphalt.

KARKRAFT
05-19-2008, 10:51 PM
a 283 sbc is a "big block" to you :) hahaha

Wait...what car are we talkin bout here?

KARKRAFT
05-19-2008, 10:55 PM
it is a cheap ass engine,to go with the entire project of used cheap parts in a cheap car. we even had to ridge ream and ball hone the block.it might be a 428 or 429 by now..

i think he has a total of nearly 1500 in the engine,with the new carb.

Are we not talking about this "Cow"?

juicedimpss
05-20-2008, 11:59 AM
yes,the cow has a big block

KARKRAFT
05-20-2008, 02:44 PM
Then I will definetly need land.

Crawlin
05-20-2008, 05:17 PM
what i meant was that compared to a neon engine, anything is a big block :)

TURTLE
05-20-2008, 05:44 PM
hell, to me a slant 6 is a big block :goof

KARKRAFT
05-21-2008, 12:51 AM
what i meant was that compared to a neon engine, anything is a big block :)

Werd. 153 cubic inches....:stare