PDA

View Full Version : breaking news now in waukesha

SmokinRAM114
04-23-2008, 05:41 PM
some of u may have seen the news with in the last 20min of the kids that hit head on on the dirtbikes. those are my nieghbors 2 houses up. the youngest has been flighted out not responding... the older has a broke shoulder. this family was the ONLY family that came to my town hearing when people were trying to shut down my track and supported me. keep him in your prayers!! please:(

Irish
04-23-2008, 05:57 PM
What were they doing that would cause them to hit head on?

HP ADDICT
04-23-2008, 06:04 PM
Just saw it on TV. That really sucks man. Hope they are ok.

SmokinRAM114
04-23-2008, 06:24 PM
they were riding in a field at there house.

Irish
04-23-2008, 07:01 PM
they were riding in a field at there house.

okaaaaay...... what caused them to hit head on? Recklessness? Not paying attention.

MoCkiN U
04-23-2008, 07:14 PM
riding bikes man, crap happens

Smokey1226
04-23-2008, 10:29 PM
riding bikes man, crap happens

exactly, if you ride long enough shit like this will happen to you. I have more TI than just about everyone on this board combined in my body right now, from a couple of 4 wheeler accidents. Things happen, and happen quickly!

That_Guy
04-23-2008, 10:52 PM
ill say a little prayer for these guys i know what its like to have family inacoma..is the scariest thing anybody could go though.

u_say_go
04-23-2008, 10:54 PM
okaaaaay...... what caused them to hit head on? Recklessness? Not paying attention.
atta boy captain obvious! i'm sure they didnt do it on purpose!

I saw it on the news tonight, very sad. any updates on the one kids condition?

70 cutlass 442
04-24-2008, 12:59 AM
hey chirs, any word on whats up with the guy? pretty crappy when reality hits you up side the head like that, could have been one of use with all the fvuckin around we do up north and stuff.

Voodoo Chick
04-24-2008, 01:14 AM
I hope they recover.

pOrk
04-24-2008, 01:23 AM
Never good to hear about stuff like this, and kids too. If anyone hears anything, I'd love to hear an update ( hoping for a positive one, thats for sure )

SmokinRAM114
04-24-2008, 06:41 AM
i got info last night around 930 that the youngest is to make a full recovery. he has a severe concusion. the oldest after further xrays has a broken collar bone and will be home soon.

Feature Pony
04-24-2008, 09:03 AM
thats good to hear that they will be ok, man that sucks I bet both of them will be in some serious pain for a while.

That_Guy
04-24-2008, 09:25 AM
i broke my collar bone during football in high school.. it popped out though my skin.. it was the most painful thing ive ever had happen to me.. im sure he is extremely sore

u_say_go
04-24-2008, 09:30 AM
well, that's fairly good news i guess. could have been a lot worse.

MoCkiN U
04-24-2008, 09:48 AM
its not very often you hear about someone being flight for life'd out of a place and then hear about them walking home from the hospital. Stories that begin that way usually have a sad ending. This could had someone looking out for him

SmokinRAM114
04-24-2008, 11:22 AM
I hate flight for life.. being a racer i see it all to often at tracks. it almost burns u out even if u dont know the guy. Im really glad hes going to be alright. i forget which one but one had a brand new helmet. thats y i beleive in dropping it before u ride to take the crash out of it.

hes a small areial i found from yesterday http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/18105539.html?video=YHI&t=a

Smokey1226
04-24-2008, 11:37 AM
I was flight for lifed out from Michigan, to Childrens hospital here in Milwaukee. Crazy shit, although my pilot and co-pilot were the shit. They had to ask me on a scale of 1-10 how much pain was i in? being an idiot i said like a 7.......The pilot said (cuz we all had talking headphones on) I think he said 10! GIVE HIM THE FULL SHOT OF MORPHINE! :D Then he told me when i get to the hospital they are going to ask me that same question and always tell them 10....Morphine is good he said!

Plus my Nurse that was sitting next to me in the Helicopter that was spongeing my face and head because of me being overly warm with all the blankets, who was incredibly beautiful, got to talking and we talked about snowboarding. And asked where i usually went, i told her Grand Geneva....she laughed and said "ya....i used to go there all the time too" I was shocked, pretty lady like that with nice t1ts snowboarding??? NOPE! she told me she used to be a playboy bunny when they had the ranch there!

Turned out to be a badass flight. Cept for my leg and hip being in 3 pieces and my left forearm being bigger than popi's with spinich!

Irish
04-24-2008, 04:44 PM
atta boy captain obvious! i'm sure they didnt do it on purpose!

I saw it on the news tonight, very sad. any updates on the one kids condition?

Eat Schit... -captain obvious

70 cutlass 442
04-24-2008, 05:26 PM
I was flight for lifed out from Michigan, to Childrens hospital here in Milwaukee. Crazy shit, although my pilot and co-pilot were the shit. They had to ask me on a scale of 1-10 how much pain was i in? being an idiot i said like a 7.......The pilot said (cuz we all had talking headphones on) I think he said 10! GIVE HIM THE FULL SHOT OF MORPHINE! :D Then he told me when i get to the hospital they are going to ask me that same question and always tell them 10....Morphine is good he said!

Plus my Nurse that was sitting next to me in the Helicopter that was spongeing my face and head because of me being overly warm with all the blankets, who was incredibly beautiful, got to talking and we talked about snowboarding. And asked where i usually went, i told her Grand Geneva....she laughed and said "ya....i used to go there all the time too" I was shocked, pretty lady like that with nice t1ts snowboarding??? NOPE! she told me she used to be a playboy bunny when they had the ranch there!

Turned out to be a badass flight. Cept for my leg and hip being in 3 pieces and my left forearm being bigger than popi's with spinich!

how long of a ride was it..... if you remember

Irish
04-24-2008, 05:30 PM
Turned out to be a badass flight. Cept for my leg and hip being in 3 pieces and my left forearm being bigger than popi's with spinach!

Quote of the month. Stellar!

Smokey1226
04-24-2008, 11:41 PM
how long of a ride was it..... if you remember

Well i do remember because my parents said it took them 4hours to drive home (that was speeding the entire time of course) and it took our Heli 45 minutes! It was sooooo smooth of a flight too! A little cold when we landed and had to take me out of the plane on the top of the hospital and put me into the Elevator. It was January 1st....Which ironicly...was my Mom's and her Twin Brothers Bday! And more ironic was it took place on his land and his fourwheeler! Crazyness i tell ya