PDA

View Full Version : NE body know CHRIS 1.... or 884mmh??

WickedSix
04-20-2008, 12:14 PM
I was on 43 last night headin home and an audi (plate number 884mmh) kept speedin up and slowing down while I was passing...got past him and a pontiac firechicken around big bend then got passed by both seconds later.... the pontiac had a vanity plate CHRIS 1 .... well needless to say jag 1 in the audi and jag two in the pontiac had decided to race.... not a problem really accept they got side by side and FORCED me to fu(king slow down to 45 from the 70ish I had been goin... they did it three or four time while racing and I was hot so I wrote both their plates down and reported them.... so waukesha county and the state police have both their plate numbers now.... moral of the story I guess if you're gonna race don't be a dousche about it and keep me from getting home in a timely fashion when I'm already late :mad::flipoff2::chair::fire

Car Guy
04-20-2008, 12:24 PM
That would piss me off after one time, but how does Anybody become NE body...???

I thought you were giving directions.....:goof :goof :goof

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

WickedSix
04-20-2008, 12:36 PM
That would piss me off after one time, but how does Anybody become NE body...???

I thought you were giving directions.....:goof :goof :goof

ugh I didn't even realise I did that :rolf darn bad habits from texting people anyways...

PonyKiller87
04-20-2008, 01:44 PM
You have a truck, pass them at about 70 mph on the sholder, then when you get in front of them just lock it up. Lol

STANMAN
04-20-2008, 02:32 PM
You should have just enjoyed the show. I mean really Pat, tell me you have never done that.:confused I mean to get the guys on the radar for "slowing you down" is just wrong.

That being said, more than likely about 10 minutes before you encountered "Chris 1", I had just raced him on the on ramp to 43 off of HWY. Beagle, John, lil Ry, and beagles buddy with an integra got to watch me demolish him. There, does that make you feel better?

UnderPSI
04-20-2008, 02:44 PM
Just push next time. They will move.

Irish
04-20-2008, 03:20 PM
hypocrite.

Beagle
04-20-2008, 04:24 PM
sounds like this T/A could be the slowest lt1 ever produced.

WickedSix
04-20-2008, 04:27 PM
You have a truck, pass them at about 70 mph on the sholder, then when you get in front of them just lock it up. Lol

u have no idea how hard I thought about that :rolf

WickedSix
04-20-2008, 04:30 PM
You should have just enjoyed the show. I mean really Pat, tell me you have never done that.:confused I mean to get the guys on the radar for "slowing you down" is just wrong.

That being said, more than likely about 10 minutes before you encountered "Chris 1", I had just raced him on the on ramp to 43 off of HWY. Beagle, John, lil Ry, and beagles buddy with an integra got to watch me demolish him. There, does that make you feel better?

I've never raced anywhere but at a track bob. I wouldn't of given two shits if they woulda passed me gone from a roll at 70 but passing me and slowing WAY the FU(K down is a quranteed way to piss me off....it was a LONG ass day and those two dipshits just managed to cap it off

WickedSix
04-20-2008, 04:32 PM
Just push next time. They will move.

If I was in the flatbed with the push bumper that would have been tempting for sure :thumbsup

70 cutlass 442
04-20-2008, 05:15 PM
We saw Chris 1 the other night on hwy, didnt get a good look at the drive thou.

SmokinRAM114
04-20-2008, 10:06 PM
We saw Chris 1 the other night on hwy, didnt get a good look at the drive thou.

saw him last night cars slow. faster then my junk but slower then my buddys 5spd. but it could be the fact chris1 cant drive i duno.

SBC-Fox
04-21-2008, 11:08 PM
dude you really called the plates in thats fvckin gay you cruise hwy all the time should we call the plates in for that i understand maby u were a lil pissy but to actually call the plates in is ridiculous my 2 cents

WickedSix
04-22-2008, 07:07 PM
dude you really called the plates in thats fvckin gay you cruise hwy all the time should we call the plates in for that i understand maby u were a lil pissy but to actually call the plates in is ridiculous my 2 cents

eh I'd report ne one that pissed me off that bad ...... and I don't cruise I buy something everywhere I stop whether it be gas, a burger, gum :thumbsup I got a camera phone too I've taken video of asshats as well :rolf the places where it should happen are off the beaten path out the fu(k of my drive home at o dark thirty :fire

STANMAN
04-22-2008, 07:33 PM
eh I'd report ne one that pissed me off that bad ...... and I don't cruise I buy something everywhere I stop whether it be gas, a burger, gum :thumbsup I got a camera phone too I've taken video of asshats as well :rolf the places where it should happen are off the beaten path out the fu(k of my drive home at o dark thirty :fire

Buzzard bits??????

WickedSix
04-22-2008, 07:36 PM
Buzzard bits??????

I still love that gum :banana1: more for me :rolf :rolf