PDA

View Full Version : Cancer donation for my step mom

DSMDuDE
04-16-2008, 11:08 PM
My step mom was diagnosed with lung cancer is early 2008. it has since then been classified as stage 5 which is the worst cancer you can have, and has also spred to multiple other places.

Currently the chemo has been giving her a bad reaction which has been making her sick, they told her last week that if she stops treatment she has maybe 2 months left, and if continues the new treatment which is starting from scratch again the time left if unknown

So what i am asking from Brew city Muscle is if you would like to help out by donating in any way

Here is a link to all the info and i have also attched a word file telling more in depth about it

if you do decide to donate.. please PM me so i can give thanks. Or if you wish to stay anonmynous that is okay with me

http://www.junkvr4.com/Petriesfaith.doc

and here is the link to the web page:

http://lakewalk.kintera.org/petriefaith43

Thanks everyone

~Nick Andersen

Cryptic
04-16-2008, 11:20 PM
1st w00t
$20

I never know what to say with things like this, but I wish your Step mom the best and hopefully a strong recovery. 43 is too young.

DSMDuDE
04-16-2008, 11:23 PM
Thank you so much

LIZMO
04-16-2008, 11:41 PM
best of wishes to your step mom and your family. im going to give some money to nick and he can deliver it to you. :thumbsup

DSMDuDE
04-16-2008, 11:43 PM
Thanks again.. i appreciate everything

DSMDuDE
04-16-2008, 11:58 PM
Just talked to my step sister and got a little more information on the donating..

this is from her:
"yeah the cool thing is it just goes to the cancer center she goes to in oconomowoc... this walk is just for the cancer center!! thats one of the big reasons we did this one cuz they are allllll soooooooo nice to mom and me"

So all the money donated goes right to her cancer center in O-town from online to money collected in person

All in all its for a very good cause

Flicktitty
04-17-2008, 12:16 AM
Best wishes Nick. Like liz said i'll get some money together and hand it off to ya. let me know if there anything you need. if there is any kind of charity benifet for her let me know and i'll be there.