PDA

View Full Version : dave bush wtf

whitehatch
04-16-2008, 05:42 PM
How the **** is he still in the rotation? He didnt do shit for us last year and he isnt/has never been worth a damn after the 4th. I know they are limited due to injuries. Gallardo is coming back up this week, and i heard they just signed jeff weaver, so hopefully they can send him down or at he very least to the bullpen but a pitcher with no velocity and absolutly no comand he wont be of much use in the bullpen either.:durr:punch:

tbarsch
04-16-2008, 06:01 PM
same can be said about Turnbow IMO...

Reverend Cooper
04-16-2008, 06:57 PM
8.something era what a f'n joke

Mr. Brett
04-17-2008, 09:51 AM
Dave Bush rules.

Reverend Cooper
04-17-2008, 08:45 PM
bush rules just not dave. I prayed at lunchtime with two co-workers as witness' that the sweet baby Jesus would let prince have his first homer today,whalah your all welcome

STANMAN
04-17-2008, 09:45 PM
bush rules just not dave. I prayed at lunchtime with two co-workers as witness' that the sweet baby Jesus would let prince have his first homer today,whalah your all welcome

I will pray to the teenage Jesus tomorrow to let him hit 2 in his next game:rolf

badass88gt
04-17-2008, 10:00 PM
Whats the deal with Prince's pants? They look like theyre from 1940.

Jsho13
04-18-2008, 04:32 PM
Yesterday he was rocking the long pants.

Side note: I think Bush would be a great long reliever. He can go 4 sometimes 5 strong innings. I think his time as a starter has run out. Gotta let the young guns get some experience. Para, Gallardo (sp?), and villanueva have all the potential to be great. Plus sheets will be pitching for his life this year and supan is always solid. The Brewers have good starters and a great pen. Just gotta get the bats to come alive. Almost every player went 0-3 yesterday. Not gonna win games that way. The 8th 9th and 10th inning was the way the crew should be playing.