PDA

View Full Version : Madison Bowling....

jbiscuit
10-12-2003, 01:30 PM
Cruise didn't really happen all that well, due to weather so we bowled. Man it was sweet. Scott was on pace for a killer game until a shoe rocketed out onto his lane, breaking his concentration and putting a stop to his bowling terror. Man you had a good game going too....I think you could have hit a 240-250 game had you not gotten distracted by the shoe thing. Thats alright though cuz Madison Dave chucked his ball down someone else's lane when the shoe got chucked at him.

But you had a way better game going. He was on pace to bowl like a 95 game.

Silver350
10-12-2003, 04:34 PM
Yeah I probally could of had I Higher score In the third game because everything was going great with my throws I found a rythem. When that shoe came in the lane i Lost my rythem and what I was doing in order too keep hitting all the strikes and spares. I guess I will have to settle with a 214 as my all time best bowling score. Oh well maybe next time we go out I can do it again :-P

jbiscuit
10-12-2003, 05:10 PM
yeah I don't know man, I am calling "CAREER GAME" with that one Scott. I don' know if you can better that game you had going there man. Its a shame that a stupid shoe had to keep you from getting a higher score. You should have maybe went into the score on the computer and edited it so you could throw again. All I know is if I was on pace to bowl a 170 game and somebody threw a shoe at me I would be pissed. I mean come on you know? Its bowling...not shoe-chucking.

I once had a guy pick up my ball in the rough when I was golfing a career game. He picked it up to see if it was his errant tee shot from the hole next to us. I yelled down the fairway as we approached in our golf cart, "Hey dickhead! Put that ball down you fat FU(K. Your Pink Lady golf ball is next to that pine tree you jack@ss!!!" He looked at me and threw up his hands like "fuk you." So I got out of my cart, grabbed my 6 iron and beat the living sh!t out of him right there on the 8th fairway. I didn't stop hitting this f@t bastard until I felt satisfaction for him being stupid.

So you see Scott, don't take sh!t like this lightly. You should have grabbed a 13lb. ball off the rack and threw it whoever chucked the shoe, breaking all of his ribs. Yeah it might have been funny to laugh at a shoe in your lane but it has to be way funnier to see someone gasp for air after getting hitting with a "Sledgehammer" engraved bowling ball in the chest.

Knyghtmare
10-12-2003, 08:06 PM
Were you guys at Bowl-a-vard? I showed up there after the game to meet some friends. Go Badgers!

Silver350
10-12-2003, 08:53 PM
LOL that is too funny. Maybe this weekend Jason we should get a small group to go midnight bowling Drink a little and bowl seriously and see what we can get.

Tyler I think we went there. We left shortly after the badger game ended.

Cleveland Dave
10-12-2003, 09:55 PM
yeah we were at bowl a vard lanes on the east side near the mall.

damn shoe chuckers...and it was MY shoe!! :D

Al
10-13-2003, 01:51 AM
Havent been able to get above 100 since I've been sealcoating driveways. Just today, my elbow locked up and was a ***** to straighten. I guess the ligaments didn't line up till I picked up a can of pepsi in one hand, then all was fine. Luckily, sunday was my last day. I plan on getting it checked out soon.

jimee pop
10-13-2003, 03:28 PM
we should maybe take daves shoe to get it dusted for prints. cause the bastard that threw that shoe should be punished for breaking scotts game! i mean he was on fire! what was that? 10 strikes in a row carrying over into both games? fire man!

Silver350
10-13-2003, 04:14 PM
Naw I had 5 strikes in a row, a spare and then two strikes and building up steam. if I had ten strikes in a row would be sweet Then I would of been two strikes away from a perfect 300 game.

jimee pop
10-13-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by jimee pop
we should maybe take daves shoe to get it dusted for prints. cause the bastard that threw that shoe should be punished for breaking scotts game! i mean he was on fire! what was that? 10 strikes in a row carrying over into both games fire man!