PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE ===> 1972 SS-496 Chevelle.....

Car Guy
04-15-2008, 05:39 PM
Well it's time again to put my first child up for sale :crying , and this time will be the last. If I didn't absolutely need $$$ to put towards other more important things I would NOT be selling it.....

Here are some basic details, if you would like to know specifics please PM me.....

-496ci BBC with 1,000 miles of easy street driving with NO nitrous. It was built from scratch by a extremely meticulous engine builder and NO expense was spared when it came to ensuring a bulletproof street motor. It will idle at 700rpm all day long and runs VERY cool, and that's withOUT a fan shroud.....

-TH400 transmission is and has been tight since the day it was rebuilt with only a few changes from 'stock'. The first being a manual reverse valve body making the shift pattern PRND/123 instead of 321. The second being a gear set change resulting in a 4.56 first gear rear end ratio.....

-12 bolt 4.10 rear axle has been trouble free since rebuild.....

-4" fiberglass cowl hood painted to match, but I do have the original cowl hood. It doesn't have the vacuum 'door' and has a hole in it for what seems to be a dual quad set-up but is in good (rust free) condition.....

-Weld Pro Star Wheels with only a couple hundred miles of use, backs are 15x10's and the fronts are 15x6s. I just installed these last fall along with brand new radial tires which ride great. The fronts are Bridgestone Potenza’s and the rears are 275/60 BFG radial T/As. Depending on how long I have it I might be installing a set of MT drag radials, the T/As were just to get me by temporarily.....

In a nutshell this car is VERY solid and 100% rust free...!!! It's ready to be driven with the perfect mix of enough HP and total street drivability. I will be getting it out of storage this week and am hoping to have it ready for sale ASAP. If not sold locally I will be taking it out to Jefferson, and I will be taking it out there to SELL (not to gauge interest).....

I AM VERY MOTIVATED TO SELL AND AM OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS FROM SERIOUS BUYERS…!!! No tire kickers or free rides PLEASE.....:devil

Asking $16,900.....(pictures will be posted ASAP)

~Justin :thumbsup

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

wikked
04-15-2008, 07:56 PM
I've had the pleasure of seeing this in person... *sells kidney* :drool

RanJer
04-27-2008, 01:12 AM
So where are the pics? and why can't I have a free ride? :thumbsup

SSDude
04-27-2008, 09:15 AM
:pics