Reverend Cooper
04-14-2008, 11:08 PM
i would steal a cow before doing that

awsomeears
04-14-2008, 11:14 PM
Hippies !!!

LIZMO
04-14-2008, 11:20 PM
i know i couldn't, but i know ppl used to (prob still do) steal donuts out of the dumpsters at krispy kreme at the end of the night. weird. lol

79SS
04-15-2008, 12:07 AM
The way gas prices are going,and everything getting more expensive you never know.

LIZMO
04-15-2008, 12:27 AM
thats a plus for working at a pizza joint where you get 50% off :thumbsup

Voodoo Chick
04-15-2008, 12:29 AM
That's just.........gross. Sorry, not trying to be close-minded but, damn........Nasty.

That_Guy
04-15-2008, 01:04 AM
i would do it if i was homeless.

Boost21
04-15-2008, 01:09 AM
Aren't these people called bums?
lol

I don't think I could do that though

pOrk
04-15-2008, 01:36 AM
I used to do it all the time when I was in high school, not for food but electronics and office equipment. I sold the stuff I found on ebay, the place on 116th and lincoln across the street from the high school was constantly throwing away cb radios, antennas, line mics, police scanners and the like. Easy money.

wikked
04-15-2008, 11:56 AM
Imagine dating a girl that ate out of a dumpster... mmm sexy.

michelle
04-15-2008, 11:59 AM

She would be a cheap date.

moels
04-15-2008, 12:04 PM
I'll wait til I find a hottie bending into a dumpster and PIITB and yell " You got the bonus beyotch!"

Yooformula
04-15-2008, 12:06 PM
thats nasty. If I worked at trader joes, I would piss on the dumpsters after filling them up just to phuck with the lazy fookers that dumpster dive.

Yooformula
04-15-2008, 12:07 PM
I'll wait til I find a hottie bending into a dumpster and PIITB and yell " You got the bonus beyotch!"

AWESOME!!:thumbsup

moels
04-15-2008, 12:07 PM
thats nasty. If I worked at trader joes, I would piss on the dumpsters after filling them up just to phuck with the lazy fookers that dumpster dive.

Best idea yet! +1 sir

jbiscuit
04-15-2008, 12:20 PM
can you imagine how "fresh" that food has to smell on a hot day in the summer?

Windsors 03 Cobra
04-15-2008, 03:24 PM
I could probably do that broad hanging out the dumpster on page 1 of that article.

I have no problem garbage picking something I see on the curb if its something I can use or something that is worth "something".

If I was that hungry I would eat something thats day old from a dumpster, I have never been hungry in my life and find it sad that there are places in the world today where governments are so inept and corrupt that their people are dying of starvation.
I also am against useless gobbling up of foodstuff for use as ethanol and other garbage biofuels.

0TransAm0
04-15-2008, 03:36 PM
only time i ever went "dumpster diven" was when i was in highschool and me and a buddie used to go threw the k-mart and walgreens dumpster about once a week.. got all kinds of good stuff.. all the stuff that people opend and returnd most of it had nothing wrong with it.. then they figured it out and started to lock the dumpsters.

Karps TA
04-15-2008, 04:53 PM

Hey if she's willing to put that in here mouth, then there's really no excuses....

And no I wouldn't. I have a job so I can eat good food.

lordairgtar
04-15-2008, 06:33 PM
Back in my hippie days, I had friends who worked at fast food places and I used to get a huge bag of "end of day" chicken from KFC, burgers from Jack In The Box, all kinds of neat stuff. Prolly explains why I'm fat. If my job keeps cutting hours and gas keeps going up, I'll be dining at "Chez Dumpster"

lordairgtar
04-15-2008, 06:36 PM
Many Freegans also embrace eco-friendly transportation, rent-free housing (squatting) and working less / voluntary joblessness.
Why am I paying rent and working? These freekies are proud of their bumliness!

Cjburn
04-15-2008, 08:22 PM
There's a Frito delivery place in New Berlin, they throw out almost expired chips by the ton. We used to dumpster dive for that stuff when I was in high school. Otherwise, something like that I wouldn't touch. Most of the time, when they throw old stuff out, it's already in the danger zone for bacterial growth, and is starting down the path of nasty food poisoning.

HITMAN
04-15-2008, 09:22 PM
Fvckin' bums. If I saw someone do that in front of me I'd slam the dumpster lid down on them. Better yet, pick their legs up and throw them the rest of the way in, pound on the dumpster with a baseball bat, and then piss on their deafened and disoriented head when I was through. :chair:

wikked
04-15-2008, 10:26 PM
I could see sealed, unopened shit... I guess...
But good god, you're just begging for hep C or some shit.

Z28Roxy
04-15-2008, 10:31 PM
If it was sealed, fresh, and was going to be COOKED. Then sure why not.

Flicktitty
04-16-2008, 01:03 AM
There is a frito lay place disturbution place here in Delavan and damn near every other day there is a dumpster full of 1 day expired chips.... from what i've heard there still good.

Plus when i was younger me and a few friends went to a Wonder bread disturbution place and went to there dumpster right after close.

pOrk
04-16-2008, 01:24 AM
Those that wish bodily harm on people that choose to do this are more sickening then the people doing it.

Who cares? I'd rather see the stuff get used / eaten then thrown away. There are millions of people around the world that are starving and would KILL for a piece of moldy bread. Who in the **** cares if someone is dumpster diving?

scaleracer
04-16-2008, 01:32 AM
Those that wish bodily harm on people that choose to do this are more sickening then the people doing it.

Who cares? I'd rather see the stuff get used / eaten then thrown away. There are millions of people around the world that are starving and would KILL for a piece of moldy bread. Who in the **** cares if someone is dumpster diving?

agreed! better than it going to waste! i wouldn't do it! i think if anybody was homeless and they had no way of getting food they would do it though! just to stay alive!

LIZMO
04-16-2008, 10:16 AM
Plus when i was younger me and a few friends went to a Wonder bread disturbution place and went to there dumpster right after close.

mmm brownie bites :) lol