PDA

View Full Version : Help !!! Stripped Threads

awsomeears
04-14-2008, 10:56 PM
Well I stripped one of my 4 Bolts on my Clutch Masters clutch :fire previous owner that installed this must have either A. Tq'd the shit out of it or B. Didn't use proper Tq. patters and stressed these threads out. 55Ft. lb. is recommended

I need somebody that knows there shit when drilling and tapping, and can possibly provide a strong as **** stubby bolt similar to my current ones.

I have drilled and tapped things before but that was just piddly shit, I'm dealing with a $700 clutch so I have no problem taking it to a place to make sure everything is squared up and straight :thumbsup

I would like to get this done asap :headbang

- Brad -

H8RADE
04-14-2008, 11:01 PM
Good tap and die set by SnapOn, Mac, etc. FTW
Not tough to do, just cutting oil and patience.
Good luck.

modmachz
04-15-2008, 08:30 PM
[QUOTE=awsomeears;365820]Well I stripped one of my 4 Bolts on my Clutch Masters clutch :fire previous owner that installed this must have either A. Tq'd the shit out of it or B. Didn't use proper Tq. patters and stressed these threads out. 55Ft. lb. is recommended

I need somebody that knows there shit when drilling and tapping, and can possibly provide a strong as **** stubby bolt similar to my current ones.

I have drilled and tapped things before but that was just piddly shit, I'm dealing with a $700 clutch so I have no problem taking it to a place to make sure everything is squared up and straight :thumbsup

I would like to get this done asap :headbang

- Brad -[/QUOT

I Am Pretty sure I can do the job For You, I do Not Use Helicoils!!
I machine In Inserts That are stronger than any original threads.

I may Be able to squeeze that in wed for you..

Donny...
AER...
262-521-2250