PDA

View Full Version : MFBA @ Road America

SSmike1
04-13-2008, 09:07 PM
wow
those of you that did not go to RA this weekend, missed out on a great time!

we had a blast,
it rained saturday, so we had Rain driving,
and
today it was sunny all day and dry!
FAST
man were the cars fast today!
:banana1: :rolf
i had a blast.
john
where r those pics.
:thumbsup

michelle
04-13-2008, 09:26 PM
Yeah it was a great time. Thanks for taking me out Mike (although you did FAIL at scaring me, but that's okay) and I am glad your daughter had fun! When she is 18, I hope to see her out there or atleast with her own driver's license by next year!

GTSLOW
04-13-2008, 09:28 PM
wow
those of you that did not go to RA this weekend, missed out on a great time!

we had a blast,
it rained saturday, so we had Rain driving,
and
today it was sunny all day and dry!
FAST
man were the cars fast today!
:banana1: :rolf
i had a blast.
john
where r those pics.
:thumbsup

Couldn't you have posted in one of the 15 other threads. :goof

j/k sounds like a good time

SSmike1
04-13-2008, 09:34 PM
Your Welcome Michelle.
THANK YOU for taking Sam out!
:)
yes,
i have to hope she finds a man who LOVES CARS!

:)

Flicktitty
04-13-2008, 09:36 PM
It was a great time! i was very happy with my 1st RA experiance.

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
04-14-2008, 06:06 AM
Mike, I can't thank you enough for being a good instructor for both wet and dry conditions. Next time I will be more prepared.

TURTLE
04-14-2008, 07:44 AM
i had soooo much fun up there! ben, hope you learned a little from my little run with you in the car.... michelle, i still owe ya that ride, and hopefully i can figure out why i keep overheating if i shift over 6k... grrrr... all in all, a good weekend at the best track in wisconsin!

GTSLOW
04-14-2008, 09:16 AM
i had soooo much fun up there! ben, hope you learned a little from my little run with you in the car.... michelle, i still owe ya that ride, and hopefully i can figure out why i keep overheating if i shift over 6k... grrrr... all in all, a good weekend at the best track in wisconsin!

Any pics of the car running on RA?

SSmike1
04-14-2008, 12:10 PM
yes
all the pics are in the photo section!

Nan = Silly Goose!~
:rolf

SSmike1
04-14-2008, 12:13 PM
Yes Ben
you were a great student too!

i think you are hooked?
driving a car on a road course, takes so much more Talent and Concentration, than drag racing!

the drag racing is like pre-mature ejaculation! done in 10 seconds!
where
Road Racers last 30 minutes or LONGER!

Mike, I can't thank you enough for being a good instructor for both wet and dry conditions. Next time I will be more prepared.

GTSLOW
04-14-2008, 12:20 PM
the drag racing is like pre-mature ejaculation! done in 10 seconds!
where
Road Racers last 30 minutes or LONGER!

Syclone0044
04-14-2008, 02:49 PM
all in all, a good weekend at the best track in wisconsin!

Best track in Wisconsin?? Hell, best track on this continent!! :thumbsup (Pretty sure it's the longest track in north america at 4.0mi).

I agree with SSMIKE. Road Racing is 30 times the THRILL of Drag Racing!! :headbang But it does involve a lot more Risk and a lot more money to race..

(Hey Mike I watched you go thru Turn 5 and 12 on Sunday!! Sorry I didn't run into you at all when I cruised thru the pits!?

turbogarrett
04-14-2008, 08:26 PM
Hopefully they can get 2 mfba dates next year, the weather is usually better in fall and the track has more stick. I'm planning on doing the march of dimes deal, but that's not until october. Anybody know of any other good club hpde events at ra? Pca, badger bimmers etc.?

TURTLE
04-14-2008, 08:57 PM
theres a few that i know of, but i don't know dates off the top of my head...

maybe we should make a sticky of the RA dates and what's going on... maybe also blackhawk and gingerman? somewhat local tracks to us(blackhawk is about an hour and a half, and gingerman is about 4)

Reverend Cooper
04-14-2008, 09:31 PM
mike i really need a chance to get seat time with you in the car and i need some pushing to do this

H8RADE
04-14-2008, 10:23 PM
mike i really need a chance to get seat time with you in the car and i need some pushing to do this

That doesn't sound gay.
Not at all.
:confused