PDA

View Full Version : Sport compact section change?

TopStreetDsm
04-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Hey guys,

Sorry if I'm stepping on someones toes here, but I am tired of Bee whoring is business in the import section. I have always tried to have more respect than that, but it seems like no one cares that every other post of his is a shameless advertisement.

If he sponsors the site, or something to that effect... Maybe he could get a "vendor announcement" section or something.

I guess I just feel as if it is just a sales pitch with that guy. I mean, look at his sig. I'm not trying to piss anyone off, I am just wondering if this is what can be expected out of the import section, or if it could remain about the info and current events.

Thanks,

Jake H

Bee
04-11-2008, 10:04 AM
Hey guys,

Sorry if I'm stepping on someones toes here, but I am tired of Bee whoring is business in the import section. I have always tried to have more respect than that, but it seems like no one cares that every other post of his is a shameless advertisement.

If he sponsors the site, or something to that effect... Maybe he could get a "vendor announcement" section or something.

I guess I just feel as if it is just a sales pitch with that guy. I mean, look at his sig. I'm not trying to piss anyone off, I am just wondering if this is what can be expected out of the import section, or if it could remain about the info and current events.

Thanks,

Jake H

Jake, never hated you or anything like that.... last i meet you was in 2000 or so when you worked for Herman's Muffler shop. You were an ok guy back then, but don't know why you mind it so much when I say we may have a "dyno day" soon in one of my post....i know this is what you are refering to. I even asked if the admins don't mind then i'll post up the date. and first off, I hinted this post because a BCM member asked about it in his reply.... hence, look at address below.. and this time "READ" all my replies correctly.

:thumbsup to jake and his shop

for you guys to judge(read my replies here): http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26774

hmmmm i wonder if i should put my website address on my SIG again.....just to piss people off and get booted from BCM....;) ;) ;) i better not!!! Yooformula I won't ok mr. admin.... ;)

TopStreetDsm
04-11-2008, 11:22 AM
I smell hater, jealous and love. Shut up punkass. Why dont u do the same? wait nevermind :rolf

Dude you dont even know me. You act tough with a keyboard in your face. Your a little bit ch and nothing else. I do with my life and I have failed. I have succeeded so many times though that you got nothing to say.

How about the next time you want to think of calling me some name, you let me know and we'll meet up. Your nothing but a nut swinger in a shadow.

TopStreetDsm
04-11-2008, 11:31 AM
Jake, never hated you or anything like that.... last i meet you was in 2000 or so when you worked for Herman's Muffler shop. You were an ok guy back then, but don't know why you mind it so much when I say we may have a "dyno day" soon in one of my post....i know this is what you are refering to. I even asked if the admins don't mind then i'll post up the date. and first off, I hinted this post because a BCM member asked about it in his reply.... hence, look at address below.. and this time "READ" all my replies correctly.

:thumbsup to jake and his shop

for you guys to judge(read my replies here): http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26774

hmmmm i wonder if i should put my website address on my SIG again.....just to piss people off and get booted from BCM....;) ;) ;) i better not!!! Yooformula I won't ok mr. admin.... ;)

I just dont get it Bee. You are around in the car community enough to know about holding you head high. Why do you lower yourself by constantly throwing sales pitchs in peoples faces? Thats a serious question that your not supposed to take offense to. I am not trying to insult you like the little punk simon.

I cant say that I always agree with what you do or the way you do it, but I am not hating. I dont even think ill of you. If we were to ever run into eachother at the track or hwy 100. I would like to be able to shoot the shit and talk cars with you. Hell... I'd buy you a burger. It feels like your always trying to sell though. Thats what my beef is here.

sloLs1
04-11-2008, 09:54 PM
dont know if its my business commenting here or not but, i dont think bee did anything real bad here. and trust me, im not taking sides here or anything(if i did i would be backing Jake!) but i think everyone has said a few things here and there about their shop or business. i think hes just trying to help the import community.

and why would you care so much to make a thread jake??? Bee isnt your competiton anymore considering topstreet is gone.(which is sad i miss stopping in there and shootin the sh!ts)

ONCE AGAIN not taking sides just trying to get to the bottom of this

TopStreetDsm
04-11-2008, 11:20 PM
If I am alone on this then I am sorry that I brought it up. Bee I hope you pay more attention to the last post I made and take as I said it, and nothing worse.

In a way, it just kinda felt like getting sales calls well you're trying to talk cars. I am not trying to compete with Bee, and I never really have. I have had my market and him, his.

If admins think that I am on my own with this then go ahead and delete the thread.

micro_machine
04-13-2008, 03:04 PM
Lmao, i can't use grammar or proper english. and i talk stupid crap

fly5150
04-13-2008, 07:05 PM
Lmao, i can't use grammar or proper english. and i talk stupid crap

Classic. Thanks for that Avenger... I almost pissed myself.

theavenger333
04-13-2008, 10:26 PM
i have a ridiculously sandy vagina lately with people. just tired of straight dis-respect, and butting into other's buisness. call it payback for watching you rip up on your SRT-4 back in the day after that Staytuned show.

Bee
04-16-2008, 09:12 PM
damn avenger i wanted to see what micro machine wrote and help edit it. come on now avenger not all your family members and friends can write english well either:thumbsup

anyhow guys, didn't want to stir cr@p up, but just couldn't stand this thread so had to respond. jake was never my competitor nor enemy... never really talked to the dude literally, so don't know him well enough to judge. i'm sure he knows me the same as well.

bcm is a car site so when i'm here i'm going to talk cars whether about V8's and/or 3cyl geo metros. i'm a business man in heart and and engineer by trade... and of course i would love to see my business succeed and NEVER go out of business. but am i trying to sell on bcm??? it's for you to judge. if the admins think i'm too much of a business/sales man in bcm then boot me out. but remember this guys/gals, you will always be welcome at Beeyond Engineering regardless of who you are and what you drive. shoot i've had people on other sites that hate me for some reason and one day they come in with a bunch of friends to order parts and use my dyno. again, all are welcome no matter the situation...even if you have a simple question................ :headbang:headbang:headbang

micro_machine
04-22-2008, 03:00 PM
Classic. Thanks for that Avenger... I almost pissed myself.

:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

theavenger333
04-22-2008, 10:23 PM
damn avenger i wanted to see what micro machine wrote and help edit it. come on now avenger not all your family members and friends can write english well either:thumbsup

i edited that out of respect to you as well as everyone else. his comments were embarassing, especially for YOU. i'd be ashamed if someone around me (ie my brother or friend or whatever micro_machine is to you) talked like that. jake had a question, he expressed it, he didn't talk smack, he didn't call anyone out. YOU, Bee, are the one who should respond. i don't think you need anyone to do it for you. and yes, my family and friends DO use proper grammar, when they're trying to talk smack.