PDA

View Full Version : Front bumper paint estimates??

Boost21
04-10-2008, 09:35 PM
Hey guys, the weather is getting nicer and I think its safe to get my bumper painted. I have it mounted on the car and was planning to take it into a shop, have them spray it and then reinstall it myself. Ive heard people get theirs painted from $150-300. The cars black in color, nothing special. Also the bumper is an aftermarket(stock) front. Any ideas/experience with how much it runs/ran you. Also since I would probibly be doing it during a weekend, how long is the turn around? Reason for asking is I would probibly have to do it at home(Chicago) and am curious if i would be able to drive the car back by the end of the weekend?

USMARINE1108
04-11-2008, 05:49 AM
Also the bumper is an aftermarket(stock) front. :confused

Boost21
04-11-2008, 11:25 AM
:confused

Its a stock front bumper that is not OEM but aftermarket, not a body kit(most assume aftermarket=kit of some sort). Looks like the one in my sig, minus the pontiac emblem.

swift steve
04-11-2008, 12:50 PM
id take it to zinovi motorcars in south milwaukee if it was mine...great guy.

Deggy
04-11-2008, 04:43 PM
I know you were looking to get a OEM one Mike... I might actually be picking one up soon. I'm pretty sure its black, but I thought I remember you saying you'd rather have the bumper with the pontiac arrowhead...we could even trade if I do end up picking this up. I'll even trade the unpainted bumper.

Boost21
04-11-2008, 05:14 PM
let me know whatsup, how come you are getting another one? Ill hit up your cell in a little, we still gotta get that brake light in.

Deggy
04-11-2008, 05:29 PM
I cracked my front bumper again.