PDA

View Full Version : Any VERIZON peeps on here...???

Car Guy
04-10-2008, 08:13 PM
As of today our 2 year contract is up and I would like to get some information about possibly renewing or seeing what else is available.....

Please PM me if you work at a Verizon store and could help me out. I'm located right by the airport on Howell & Layton and would prefer to find one somewhat close but I'm also willing to drive for the right location.....

Any help is much appreciated...!!!

~Justin :thumbsup

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

michelle
04-10-2008, 08:15 PM
I have Verizon. To be honest, I think you can find a better deal with other carriers, but I have been happy with my phone as I get reception better in places then I did with Cingular. My sister has great luck with US Cellular though.

team beater
04-10-2008, 09:06 PM
I am a manager for T-mobile and can absolutely get you a better deal if you would like PM me if you want

Z28Envy
04-10-2008, 09:30 PM
PM mockinU he works for verizon. he can probably help yout out!

spindler27
04-10-2008, 09:59 PM
idk, i had us cellular and hated it, i switched to verizon and i couldnt be happier!

MoCkiN U
04-10-2008, 10:02 PM
THX Z28Envy

I am a manager of a verizon corporate kiosk located in Circuit City Racine. Call me at 262-758-1211 during normal hours and I can answer any questions you want. I am not worrried about the number being out there because so many people grab my card and its on there.

Everyone has there great differences. Its all about what you like and what you want. Existing customers with Verizon get serious discounts, more than new peeps.

I work 11-7 tomorrow

70 cutlass 442
04-10-2008, 11:11 PM
I am a manager for T-mobile and can absolutely get you a better deal if you would like PM me if you want

Does T-Mobile work in Waukesha county yet? i remeber being on a 911 call and dropeed the call.... twice. Nextel FTW

team beater
04-10-2008, 11:29 PM
you must of had it like 5 years ago, tmobile and verizon are the top two rated service providers in the us

MoCkiN U
04-11-2008, 02:27 AM
you must of had it like 5 years ago, tmobile and verizon are the top two rated service providers in the us

I am not going to get into a wireless debate because those never end well because opinions are always used as "quality information" I would like to speak about pure facts and not my opinion because personally I have always like Sprint's service but thats another story and previous to the merger.

Please provide your public with something other than a JD Powers survey of your service. Tmobile has ranked there as #1 for 6 straight years but is that really saying anything?

Speak to them about Churn (amount of customers leaving your company), speak to them about growth (amount of people you add), speak to them about complaints filed. Thats what people care about.

How many are you adding? How many are you keeping? How many are referring your business? Tmobile doesnt rank well in any of those. The real #1 and #2 battle is between Verizon and Cingular for growth, footprint, and spectrum

2007 Q4 Churn Report

BIGGER NUMBERS HERE ARE BAD!!

AT&T 1.7%
Verizon Wireless 1.1%
Sprint Nextel 2.7%

T-Mobile 2.6% (as high as 3% last year leading all in worst churn)
meaning people are leaving tmobile at a higher rate than any other company.

CNET, Consumer Reports, Telefia all quality non biased consumer evaluation programs

SmokinRAM114
04-11-2008, 08:42 AM
nextel/sprint they have unlimited everything no matter what it is. if sprint offers it its unlimited incoming/out going. $99.99 a month!!

70 cutlass 442
04-11-2008, 04:04 PM

you are right, it was really bad. but if they got better then good, i did like the pricing and what not. but as of the past 2 years ive had nextel and never have coverage issues in this area, up north is spotty but if im on vacation i dont want people to call anyways.

GTSLOW
04-11-2008, 07:51 PM
I'm super happy with Verizon. I would never have anything else except them or mabye stuff by AT&T. Hell no to T mobile or anything else.

Car Guy
04-11-2008, 08:10 PM
I should have mentioned that I'm thrilled with Verizon and have no reason to change, but I appreciate the offers :thumbsup . I have been with Verizon even before they were known as Verizon, anybody remember PrimeCo...??? I know there were a few name changes but that's when I originally joined.....

MoCKin U's location was too far of a drive for us so he referred us to a former co-worker (Noel) at the Greenfield location just off of 76th & Layton. He was SUPER helpful and we were very pleased with how we were treated. Only Laura ended up getting new phone (LG Chocolate) because I couldn't make up my mind on which one to get :rolleyes: . For me it was between the Chocolate and the Envy, but then there was also the Voyager :drool: . I would like to see how Laura likes the Chocolate before making a final decision.....

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

MoCkiN U
04-11-2008, 09:18 PM
Im glad it worked out for you.

If you really want the internet browser on the phone get the voyager. If not then get the envy. I use both on a daily basis and the envy is still my favorite. The slider on the voyager touch screen to scroll up and down on webpages is hard to use imo

Rocket Power
04-11-2008, 09:23 PM
idk, i had us cellular and hated it, i switched to verizon and i couldnt be happier!
Same here

Rocket Power
04-11-2008, 09:26 PM
My friend loves his chocloate, and I really like my envy......hmmm that didn't help did it:goof

GRAMPS SS
04-11-2008, 09:34 PM

same here a s well......:thumbsup