PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get pulled over this weekend

4eyedstang
04-07-2008, 09:57 AM
my police scanner was buzzing all weekend pretty much all nice cars and rockets. i got stopped on Sunday in the stang no ticket though.[thank God] is it the same by you or is this just a Racine area thing?

0TransAm0
04-07-2008, 10:03 AM
i went from hwy 20 in racine to hales corners and back. didn't see any police at all.....

only thing that happend to me was some asshole's walking thier dog in the Middle of road started yelling at me they probably thought i was speeding but my car is pretty loud. i just gave the throttle a little blip as i went by to really piss em off.

Windsors 03 Cobra
04-07-2008, 10:08 AM
I saw a ton of cops out Friday afternoon on my way from downtown Racine to HWY 100 and Oklahoma, but drove nice and was not pulled.
Saturday night I drove about 50 miles all over Kenosha county and also was problem free, I drove like a normal human both times as I had the baby in the car.

I heard the cops are going to be stricter on enforcing cruising laws this summer, the cops probably say that every summer tho.

Smokey1226
04-07-2008, 10:10 AM
Cops were pulling people ALL over this weekend. Because of our location right on the highway we get to see the majority of them.

But i know of 2 people personally that got pulled over. Not good both got tickets.

Karps TA
04-07-2008, 10:14 AM
It's been a long winter, the coffers are empty. So they are just trying to fill them asap.

Besides they solved all the real crimes. So what else are they to do?

Waver
04-07-2008, 10:23 AM
Meh, i got my high speed driving out of my system this weekend by going to michigan.....radar detector ftw. Raced a fourth gen and hit 140 in 4th with plenty to go, pissed off the 4th gen because he had a hell of a head start and I kept on pulling on him till I decided to hit 5th at 143.....all on the freeways at well past midnight....god my car is smooth at high speeds.

Note: this did not happen, I was at home all weekend *eg*

4eyedstang
04-07-2008, 10:43 AM
It's been a long winter, the coffers are empty. So they are just trying to fill them asap.

Besides they solved all the real crimes. So what else are they to do?

+1 sad but true minus the crime part

BoostedCobraSnake
04-07-2008, 11:04 AM
Sunday I brought the Cobra from storage to the garage with no plates on it in the afternoon. Germantown to Greenfield. Two cops saw me one of them drove right next to me for about 2 miles never pulled me over. I was pretty shocked.

Josepy
04-07-2008, 11:07 AM
didnt get pulled over but the cops were out in full force up by me also.

Poncho
04-07-2008, 11:17 AM
Meh, i got my high speed driving out of my system this weekend by going to michigan.....radar detector ftw. Raced a fourth gen and hit 140 in 4th with plenty to go, pissed off the 4th gen because he had a hell of a head start and I kept on pulling on him till I decided to hit 5th at 143.....all on the freeways at well past midnight....god my car is smooth at high speeds.

Out killing LT1's already? :thumbsup

slickwilly
04-07-2008, 11:45 AM
didnt get pulled over but the cops were out in full force up by me also.
Yeah around Jackson there were several just cruising around.

lit666
04-07-2008, 11:50 AM
nope, but I stayed in the Milwaukee city limits with the occasional trip up brown deer heading into Menomonee Falls.

That_Guy
04-07-2008, 01:01 PM
about 8 of my close friends including my self where doing a car cruise and we got pulled over near the dells they said that a state hwy patrol plane saw us doing 80 in a 65 witch is bullshit.. because my cruise control said i was doing 70. all of us got tickets for 235 dollars 4 points. but i have an ace up my sleeve. i was data loggin in to my lap top the whole time so i should get it dropped...

police plane ftl

That_Guy
04-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Sunday I brought the Cobra from storage to the garage with no plates on it in the afternoon. Germantown to Greenfield. Two cops saw me one of them drove right next to me for about 2 miles never pulled me over. I was pretty shocked.

did you get caught at a light with an orange cobalt? lol.. because i had a run in with a mustang when i was data logging trying to figure out why my car was missing and going into limp mode

Mr Twigbert
04-07-2008, 01:09 PM
I got pulled over on N. 107th St at about 2:30 AM.. But, thats because I did a burnout in front of a squad car.. :3gears:

That_Guy
04-07-2008, 01:11 PM
I got pulled over on N. 107th St at about 2:30 AM.. But, thats because I did a burnout in front of a squad car.. :3gears:

did he atleast tell you if it was a good one or not..?

when i first bought by car i did a burn out right in front of a cop and didnt know he was there.. he told me it was a good burn out as he handed me the ticket.:rolf

Windsors 03 Cobra
04-07-2008, 01:12 PM
about 8 of my close friends including my self where doing a car cruise and we got pulled over near the dells they said that a state hwy patrol plane saw us doing 80 in a 65 witch is bullshit.. because my cruise control said i was doing 70. all of us got tickets for 235 dollars 4 points. but i have an ace up my sleeve. i was data loggin in to my lap top the whole time so i should get it dropped...

police plane ftl

Oh boy when the judge hears this crap he is going to love/own you infront of the entire courtroom. Good luck. :D

Are you about 19 years old ?

That_Guy
04-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Oh boy when the judge hears this crap he is going to love/own you infront of the entire courtroom. Good luck. :D

Are you about 19 years old ?

im 20... and ill just deal with the d.a. and get it dropped to a faulty speedo or something..along the line of that.

id rather not deal with the judge.

HP ADDICT
04-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Out killing LT1's already? :thumbsup

They make a stock mustang other then a term that can finally beat a stock LT1??:rolf

Breecher_7
04-07-2008, 06:57 PM

I always get a kick out of a cop getting pulled over by a cop. No ticket huh?

SouthSide1
04-07-2008, 09:22 PM
i did 13 over in new berlin on greenfield ave watch out they got moto cops now. but he told me to slow it down and gave me a warning in nb i was shocked but gave him the old thank you officer and on my way

Smokey1226
04-07-2008, 09:55 PM
but gave him the old thank you officer

Does that mean what i think it means.... :wooo :D

Berettaspeed
04-07-2008, 09:56 PM

LOL :banana1:

Voodoo Chick
04-08-2008, 03:16 AM
I am sure my car and I will be getting pulled over numerous times.........her plates expire at the end of the month, the sh*tty DMV wouldn't give me temp. plates, and the hobbyist plates won't get here till probably June, at the soonest. Good times, good times.....

Waver
04-08-2008, 02:48 PM
Out killing LT1's already? :thumbsupI had to, how often do you get open highway and that chance comes up. I am just amazed at how smooth the car is at high speeds, a lot different than the icebox. That and the 4th gear pull is amazing for a 90% stock car.

They make a stock mustang other then a term that can finally beat a stock LT1??:rolf Well that or I must have a factory freak or the minor mods (tune, fender mount cai, exhaust) made the difference.

Lol:banana1: It was fun, we went three times after that before I got tired of it, all three times I pulled on him and put lengths on him after giving him the jump.....and all 4 times that we went for it the driver and passenger told me that I was number one lol. Keep in mind that I had luggage in the trunk, the back seat with some shit as well and my gf in the passenger seat egging me on hehehehe

Windsors 03 Cobra
04-08-2008, 02:55 PM
I only took our Stang to high speed once and she was shakin to beat the band, probably while I had maypops with cords showing. :punch:

Waver
04-08-2008, 03:22 PM
I only took our Stang to high speed once and she was shakin to beat the band, probably while I had maypops with cords showing. :punch:

hell I did it on the origional eagle tires that came on the car from the factory.....27k miles and counting

Windsors 03 Cobra
04-08-2008, 03:29 PM
We replaced the eagles at 29k, cords were showing on 1 and the other 3 were treadless, actually they led a long life for a Terminator.

Waver
04-08-2008, 04:32 PM
nice, I am thinking mid way through summer for mine, and besides I get free tires for life from where I got the car